Seouls Princess

Princess Diaries

Summary: 

Park Eunsol is the daughter of one of Koreas richest CEO's. she lives the life of a rich girl while hating it the whole time. her mother died when she was seven and her father is still an annoying drunkard. the day he announces shes due to marry her child hood best friend Kim Myungsoo, she packs up and runs away.

Lee Jinki who goes by the name of Onew is a young art student. he lives the life of a poor boy who doesnt care about name brands or money at all.

The day Eunsol leaves her home obviously wasnt a good day. she had to run all over Incheon to avoid her fathers men until she finally arrives in Seoul. Onew who had been in a 3 year relationship with Jung Jessica finally broke things off with her and is suddenly having second thoughts.

Both Eunsol and Jinki's days are horrible, until they finally stumble upon each other. feeling pitty for her he kindly takes the runaway princess in without hesitation. Eunsol who struggles to live the life of a poor person soon comes to enjoy the feeling of responsibility and freedom.

Two kids from totally different lives living together under one roof, are they going to get along well? will Eunsol be able to hide from her dad forever to avoid marriage? How long will it take Jinki and  the Princess to fall for each other?

 

 

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/259988