Rules and How To Join

Flashback Entertainment ¦ facebook rp ¦ under construction « open for reservation
 
 
Rules
« - - - - - - - - - - - - «
one. two account per person. it's enough, giving you two accounts, why would you need more? we gave you enough, haven't we?
two. be active. get on atleast three days a week, for one hour. it's not like a log in, log off. long in for atleast an hour, then get off. 
three. no bashing. respect the admins,a dn the other roleplayers. especially in ooc. no mean comments, no ooc drama. got it?ok.
four. do not add people out of this roleplay. if you recycle an account, have your friends list cleared. except for the ghost friends..!
five. when your talking in ooc, use brackets. unless the admins makes a chat for ooc only, then no bracket is avaliable.soo..use it!K
six. if you're requesting for a girl, the password is your favorite color . if you're requesting for a boy, the password is your fav food..!
seven. make sure you read the rules, obviously. there's a password, aheemaboveaheem. so make sure you add that in the form ok?
eight. better keep your y time , and i mean , in pm. no public , please. we have innocent kids here, we dont corrupt kids.
nine. inform admins if you got security check, deactivation or hiatus, or the admins will kick you out once there is an activity checks.
ten. once the admin has add you, you must search for the rest of the admins and add them, this way, we all have contact to admins.
eleven. make yourself feel like home, not literally. have fun though, make friends. spams, trolls and stalking is always accepted. join!
 
 
 
 
 
How to Join
« - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - «
one. subscribe. if you don't subscribe, you wont be able to keep up with the updates. if you dont , it might be pretty hard to keep up with updates.
two. comment below with the form, make sure you fill out every single thing on there, or else we'll have to decline your reqeust.
 
name:
group:
gender:
password:
three. wait for the admins approval.
four. create your account after you are accepted. if the admins find out you have been creating your account before they accept you, you'll get a warning.
five. pm the admins the link to prevent security check. if you comment below the link, you will be declined. 
six. we need advertisers, if you're willing to help, please pm us.
seven. accept the admin's friend request.
eight. put 'member of flash back entertainemnt roleplay' in your about me.
nine. like this page, for updates and news. → Link here.
 
 
 
have any questions? dont hesitate to ask us.