We're here for you

When I First Met You

 

K. Will’s P.O.V.

            So I was on my way to check how everyone was doing at school then head on over to do a radio show with SM Town’s Girls Generation also known as SNSD. But before I could get into the school, Mikyong bumps into me. I’m not one to call her Miks because I really like her name. “Ugh… again?” I hear her whisper as she gets up, not making eye contact with me at all but I can tell by her voice that it’s her. And it sounds like she’s been crying. “Mikyong? Are you alright?” “Huh? K. Will oppa? What are you doing here? I’m fine.” “Fine would mean you’d be in class doing work but you’re here crying so I don’t consider it fine.” “I’m just going home…” “Can I come with you? You seem like you need some cheering up.” “… Don’t you have a radio show to do today?” “I’m surprised you know. None of the others ever remember my schedule. It doesn’t matter, I’ll tell them I’ll be late or I’ll do it tomorrow. Sounds good?” she looks up at me and into my eyes. “Sounds good.” She says and flashes me those cute little kid smiles. I wonder what it’d be if she was my little sister for real. She isn’t the annoying type for sure. I want a little sister, being an only child. I drove Mikyong back to her house and I called SNSD to tell them I’m really sorry I couldn’t make it because my little sister is heartbroken and I needed to cheer her up. They were surprised when I said little sister but when they realized I didn’t mean blood related sibling, they calmed down a bit. They even asked if they could come and pay her a visit. I don’t think Mikyong has ever met SNSD before and I know she’s a big fan. So I agreed and gave them her address. Our radio show was postponed to tomorrow. And shortly after, the girls arrived. When I went to open the door, Jessica was the first to scream “SO NYEO SHI DAE IN THE HOUSE!!!” before Mikyong could even see who it was from the living room but I ran back there in time to see her expression. Her eyes opened wide and so un-asian like that they practically popped out of her head. A big smile starts to form across her face. I’m so glad I could be able to cheer her up. After all the girls were in the house and settled down a bit, their leader Taeyeon was the first to speak. And all of us Starshippers know that Taeyeon is Mikyong’s favourite of SNSD. Mikyong’s smile grew even wider. “Annyeonghaseyo! We heard that there was a heartbroken girl here in need of some cheering up? We brought the basic heart mending things for girls.” She says as she points to the other girls. They held up bags of chocolate, ice cream and makeup stuff that I’m not too familiar with. I’m about to be left out. “Let’s pull out the ice cream before it melts and we can start talking about why you’re in this state.” Seohyun says sweetly. There was a bag full of ice cream and there was a small tub of ice cream for all 10 girls plus me too and they bought extras in case Mikyong’s parents came home or if she had siblings or other visitors. “I’m an only child.” Mikyong starts and we just chat for about half an hour. The girls got along so well and became pretty close. They even exchanged numbers and everything so they could chill together again sometime. Next thing we knew, we heard keys unlocking the front door. “Mikyong? Mikyong? Lee Mikyong I know you’re here!” it was Kwangmin. As soon as he walked into the living room, his face brightened up. It was kind of odd because all of us didn’t know why. It’s not like he had a thing for anyone in the room. Back in the parking lot at the hospital, he mentioned the fact that he liked Joey. “T-T-TAEYEON?” he stutters out. Oh yeah, I forgot that Taeyeon was Kwangmin’s favourite too. “Okay am I anybody’s favourite?” Sunny asks. I laugh a bit. “These two share this one thing in common. I know in the whole Starship family, each of them have different favourites so all of you have at least one person who considers you a favourite.” “Okay, cause I wasn’t feeling the love earlier.” Tiffany joked around. Hyoyeon turned to Mikyong. “Woah, calm down Mikyong. I know you’re mad but you just need to talk it out.” Mikyong took a deep breath then slowly opened to speak as if she was still trying to find the right words to say. “What are you doing here Kwangmin?” she stands up then starts coldly. Kwangmin ran to hug her. I could see Mikyong’s shocked face when he hugged her. Does Kwangmin actually like Mikyong? Was he using Joey as a cover? Gosh, babo, babo! Kwangmin slowly let go of her. “Mikyong, mianhae. I should’ve told you that Youngmin and Joey were dating. Everyone just kind of agreed to keep quiet because we weren’t supposed to know. You’re like a little sister to me and I hated to see you get hurt just like everyone else would. Mianhae Mikyong, mianhae. I’m also apologizing on behalf of everyone who’s still at school.” She cuts him off with a hug. Awww, if Youngmin and Joey are dating then what the heck, just let Kwangmin and Mikyong date. They are cute. “Pikwangchu, are you crying?” she whispers. Kwangmin’s answer cracked up at the end and sounded more like a question than an answer. “No…?” Aishh, jinja? These kids… Kwangmin sat down on the couch and Mikyong went to grab him a mini ice cream tub. All of us just sat on the floor and talked about everything. By the end of the day, we were all so close. The girls from SNSD were so comforting so I’m glad they came because they know how to do this girl stuff unlike me. Mikyong did cry a bit but she was just tired after chaos. The great thing is that all is forgiven. Nobody’s sad or mad at each other. Mikyong’s parents came home around ten p.m. because they went out for dinner. But they instantly knew to stay upstairs. How nice and polite of them. My parents would’ve just kicked all my friends out then I’d get yelled at for having friends over this late. We all stayed over for the night because we had that much to talk about. Mikyong was the first to pass out on the floor, her head rested on Kwangmin and her legs on Jessica’s as she painted her toenails. At one or two a.m. I noticed Kwangmin slip a little Pikachu toy into Mikyong’s arms. “Mianhae Mikyong. Good night.” He whispers and kisses her head while pulling up the blanket I laid on her. If he is a big brother to her like he claims to be, then he’s a very good one. By three a.m. we all decided to sleep because some of us had interviews and radio shows to do while the others had school. Kwangmin and I slept on the two couches being the only boys and the girls all slept on the floor with the big pile of comfy blankets that Mikyong brought down after Taeyeon and Yoona cooked dinner. When we all woke up, Mikyong was still sleeping. I guess she was really exhausted. As everyone freshened up and got ready to leave, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Jessica and Kwangmin crowded around Mikyong. “Guys what are you d---“ “Shhh! Don’t wake her up! She’s sleep talking. We’re trying to figure out what she’s trying to say.” Jessica scolds me. “I lost interest a while ago. I’m just bothering the girls so they can leave her alone.” Kwangmin starts. “I’ll grab one, you grab another. Which one of you girls is capable of leaving Mikyong alone without needing us to carry you out the door?” Sooyoung instantly shoots her hand up and gets up to grab her stuff. “No way! We’re staying here!” Jessica demanded. I walked over to her and picked her up off the ground. As soon as she realized I was serious and could easily throw her out the door, she stopped being so stubborn. “Never mind! I’m fine! I’ll go! Now let go oppa!” I put Jessica down gently and she bolted out of the living room with Seohyun following behind her. I guess I’m done my job here. I drive Kwangmin and Mikyong to school then leave with the girls for the radio show.

 

AUTHORS' NOTE: SO, what do you guys think of this chapter? We're so sorry for not updating in a while. Still adjusting to school life $: Hope you liked reading and keep reading, commenting and subscribing! <3