2

Turn Back Time

"UMMA!" a voice shouted from across the living room. The TV blared covering her voice so she turned it down. Her long brown almost black hair was up in a sloppy bun and she was wearing sweats and a t shirt while sitting cross legged at the coffee table. 

"What Is it sweetie?" her mother called in from the kitchen. 

"I have to leave soon is the food done?" she said in a normal tone now that she turned down TV

"Here you go. Make sure you don't eat too quickly." her mom set a tray down in front of her and a soon as the food hit the table she started to devour it.

Just then the door opened. "Umma I'm home." a teenage boy came in. He threw his private school uniform blazer on the couch and set his backpack on top of it.

"Welcome home!" their mother said brightly from the kitchen. 

"Welcome home!" the girl said from her seat in front of the couch, full of rice at the time.

"Noona you shouldn't eat with your mouth full." he said with a look of disapproval on his face. 

"Yah, Young Jin, are you my mother?" she said pointing her spoon at him. 

"How people fawn over you I will never understand." he said sitting down next to her on th floor.

"That is because I am a famous actress." She tosses her hair over her shoulder dramatically while was full of rice.

"And if they saw you like you are right now I am pretty sure you wouldn't be famous much longer. We live in this huge house with a perfectly nice dining room why do you eat on the floor?" Youngjin asked as he stole a piece of meat from her soup. 

"Because I have to leave soon and I like it. I eat faster on the floor."

"Does that make any sense what so ever?" 

"It makes perfect sense to me. Now stop bothering me I have to finish eating and then change." She continued to eat as fast as she could.

"You think you will find a guy like you are now? They will all run away. It is a miricle that you got one in the first place. I wonder how Siwan-Hyung puts up with you." just as he said it all the sound left the room she just sat there like a statue. "Noona, sorry I didn't mean to mention it." 

"It's alright I have to get ready." she stood up and  left the room. That's when Young Jin felt a hand slap the back of his head.

"Ow! Umma!" he turned around to she his mom walking back into the kitchen.

Ten minutes later she came out of the room totally transformed. She started towards the door grabbed her Sunglasses and hat. "Bye, Umma! Bye, Youngjin! I'll be back later!" she walked out of the house as her mom called after her.

"Bye Eunsun be carful on your way!" And with that she walked out onto the street.

------------------

sorry for not updating for awhile I will hopeful update faster it is hard since I just started school. I hope you enjoy. Tell me what you think and pleae comment and subscribe!