Nakajima Yuto ONE-SHOT

Nakajima Yuto ONE-SHOT

 

"Ok, (__)-san wink! Now, curl your hair with one finger, and then do a peace sign! Okay, that's it for today. You can leave now."

The cameraman says to go, so you leave, saying goodbye to all of the staff.

When you get to the office, your manager is waiting for you with important news.

"(__)-san, next week you will be starring in a drama called "Animal Love" and be playing the first lead role and your character is called Nakime Ruina. The second lead role is Kigekami Shota, and he is played by Nakajima Yuto."

You gasp.

"THE Nakajima Yuto?! In Hey! Say! JUMP! ?!"

Your manager nods.

You smile. This is going to be a fun drama.

One week passes by~

"Our first lead role is Nakime Ruina and she is played by (__)-san!"

They clap

You bow. "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!"

They all bow back.

"This is our second role Kigekami Shota, which is played by Nakajima Yuto-san!"

You clap as well as with the staff.

He bows. "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!"

As all the staff head to their positions, Nakajima-san heads over to you.

"You must be (__)-san right? It will be a pleasure working with you." He smiles.

You smile back.

"Um, may I have your autograph? My sister is a fan of yours, so she would be grateful if I gave a signature of her favorite member in her favorite boy band."

He laughs. "Sure, sure." He signs it.

He hands it to you. "Here you go."

You bow. "Arigatou Gozaimaa, Nakajima-san."

He says "Call me Yuto."

"Okay, Yuto-san."

"Still sounds too formal."

"Yuto-kun?"

"Yeah, that's good."

You guys laugh.

The director calls out "Hey! (__)-san! Time for your scene!" You wave. "See you on set, Yuto-kun!"

He waves back.

*On set*

You head to the Animal Shelter called "Wan-chan Home".

You work there almost everyday.

"Oh, Ruina-chan, you're here! Thanks for coming, we have lots of new dogs coming in today." says the manager.

You smile. "No need to thank me. I come here because I like to be here."

The manager suddenly remembers something. "I remember! We have a new volunteer coming in. His name is Kigekami Shota. Same age as you. Here he comes now."

(Right on cue, Yuto-kun comes in.)

The manager introduces you two.

"Shota, this is Nakime Ruina. Ruina-chan, this is Kigekami Shota."

You smile.

"NIce to meet you, Kigekami-san."

"Nice to meet you too, Nakime-san."

"Call me Ruina."

"Then you call me Shota."

We smile.

The manager says "Ruina-chan, can you show Shota around? I'm quite busy."

You nod. "Come on, Shota-kun. I'll show you the cats room. Follow me."

You guys head straight for the room on your left.

*after showing most of the rooms*

"Here is my favorite. The dog room."

You swing open the door. A bunch of dogs look at you and wag their tails wildly. You open their cages.

They all jump at the two of you.

After playing with the dogs for a while, you hand him a small puppy. "He is the youngest here."

Shota takes it. He does a staring contest. All of a sudden, CHOMP! It bites Yuto-kun's nose!

"CUT!" yells the director.

You go up to him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You're bleeding. That does not count as fine."

"Ok, you got me."

You both giggle.

Out of the blue, one of your classmates in the scene, Umena Himeko, pushes you out of the way and says "Are you okay Yu-kun? You're bleeding!"

Yuto-kun mutters "Don't call me that, Umena-san."

Umena-san pouts. "Call me Hi-chan, remember?"

Watching the scene, you get up and say, "Since Umena-san is taking good care of you, I'll leave now.

Yuto-kun says "Wait, (__)-chan!"

But you have already left.

YUTO'S P.O.V

Why is Umena-san so close to me!

"Get off, Umena-san."

"No."

"Get. Off. Now." I say in a angry voice.

This startles Umena-san, and she backs away.

i go and chase after (__)-chan.

YOUR P.O.V.

You are having a sip of water, and you hear Yuto-kun's voice shouting "(__)-chan!"

You get up and walk over to the chair where there is the costumes.

Yuto-spots you.

He walks over to you.

"(__)-chan, it's not what you think! I..."

You give him a puzzled face.

"I thought you were really close friends with Umena-san, Nakajima-kun."

"Nope. I have never seen her until today."

"Well, okay then."

You turn to the costume rack, but his hand grabs your wrist.

You look up in surprise.

Yuto-kun says "Um, do you want to hang out after? I want to know about you more."

You smile at him. "Okay, then meet me up at Kitty Kitty at around 3-ish, is that okay with you?"

He grins. He jumps up and down.

You wave at him.

"I have to do my scene now, but I'll talk to you later, OK?"

He grins. He waves too.

YUTO'S P.O.V

Yay! I get to meet her at around 3!

I do the happy dance.

While I was doing the happy dance, I didn't know that someone was there, watching the whole thing.

YOUR P.O.V

You head to the Kitty Kitty at around 2:45, and wait.

5 minutes...

10 minutes...

20 minutes...

After waiting about 3 hours, you get up, and start to leave.

You see it.

Umena-san with Yuto-kun.

Yuto-kun hugging Umena-san.

You can't believe it. You stood there, waiting for 3 hours, while Yuto-kun had began to go and play with Umena-san.

She spots you, and smirks.

Then Yuto-kun spots you, and a worried expression goes on his face.

"(__)-chan! This isn't what it looks like! Let me tell you what happened..."

Too late. You turned away and headed back to your place.

FEW WEEKS LATER

You see Yuto-kun, but turn away.

He sees you, and heads over to you.

"(__)-chan, I can explain..."

Sadly, you walk away.

The director notices this, and he makes you two go in a room and talk.

Yuto-kun begins.

"(__)-chan, I can explain..."

You cut him off.

"You know, you could have actually just told me you were with Umena-san."

"I wasn't! I was going to you but she was following me and then she dragged me off! I promise!"

You could tell that Yuto-kun was scared of your response. You trust him.

"Ok, I'll believe you this time."

He lights up like a light bulb.

Suddenly, the door slams open.

You both see Umena-san.

"Yu-kun! I don't get this part of the script and it's confusing. Can you explain it to me?"

She pulls Yuto-kun out.

You get out after him.

FEW DAYS LATER

You are staring at the room.

Instantly, someone pushes you into the room and covers you all in water.

You hear laughter.

You know that voice.

Umena-san.

Yet, you have no proof.

LAST DAY OF FILMING

The director wants to say something to you.

"Umena-san says she wants you in the dressing room."

You walk over there.

When you get in the room, you see Umena-san with some other people.

You start the conversation.

"HI Umena-san. What do you wa-"

"Be quiet. Yu-kun is mine, only mine. You are in the way and I just need to give you a little push out of his life." she sneers.

They throw buckets of water on you. You cough out some of it. Then you see rocks.

Big, hard, jagged rocks.

You count down until the rocks hit you.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

0!

Huh? You look up to see...

Yuto-kun.

"Yu-kun! Believe me, she was threatening me if I went close to you that she would hurt me! And tha-"

"Be quiet! I know that (__)-chan would never hurt a soul. You are the one who's lying, Umena-san."

"Yuto-kun..." you say.

He smiles at you. "I'm sorry I didn't notice it sooner. I knew it was kind of weird that Umena-san would only budge when I was with you."

"Silence!" says Umena-san "All I want is you, Nakajima Yuto. You will give me fame! Then I will be rich and own everything..."

The director comes in. "I heard everything. Umena-san, you will probably never be on another show again because of harassment of a actress."

AFTER FINISHING THE DRAMA...

"Omedetou Gozaimasu!"

You bow to them.

You are handed a bouquet of flowers.

Yuto-kun is also handed a bouquet.

When Yuto-kun puts his hand up for silence, everybody becomes silent right away.

He looks at you, right into your eyes and says,

(__)-chan I love you. Will you go out with me?"

Your eyes widen.

Then, you give him a big hug.

You whisper in his ear.

"Yes, I will be honored."

His eyes become big like saucers.

He pulls you close, and kisses you.

Now being his girlfriend, you kiss back.

THE END