You Wouldnt Know.

Storm

Storm.


Another boring day it is.


*sighs*


"Hey, dude, why're you day dreaming again?"


"Oh, Hi Jjong-hyung. What are you doin?"


"I'm texting my jagiya. You see he just came back from Greece--well actually paris--anyway he's going to study here and he enroled here last week and I think he's already here, but he just wants to suprise me. So we--Oh! look he texted back and we'll see him at break!"


"Wait. What do you mean by "we" we, as in me and you?"


"Yes, I want to inroduce him to you"


"MR.CHOI and MR.KIM would you please shut up?!?! I'm trying to teach here!"



*Rings*
 


I wonder who's his boyfriend.. hmm..


"Minho! let's go now, but we'll go to our lockers first or you want to fetch kibum first before you meet up with us?"

"Nah. He's probably already at our lockers."

 

*at the lockers*



"Okay hyung, you're like a girl. Stop being so giddy, its as if its your first time talking to him -____- geez"


"Minho you don't what you're saying I swear when you see him I might just be in your "top 1 enemy list"---"


"HYUUUNNGGG! Jjong-hyung?!"


That voice is familiar...


"Hyuunnggg~ Yah Oppa~!"


Then me and Jonghyun turned to the voice and what I saw was a very delicate girl and small too. She has honey locks that fell just after her shoulders and her voice sounds so familiar, but I just can't name who it is. So familiar that everytime she talks as if there were daggers stabbing my heart as if she's tae- NO!Forget him. So me and jonghyun (plus all the guys) stared at her with our mouths wide opened. Then jonghyun spoke...
 

"Minnie!! *tackles minnie*"


"Hahh-- Jonghyun-hyung cant.breath."


"YAH! stupid dino! Stop strangling my baby!"


"Whatever kibum and he's MY baby!"


"Taeminnie~ I missed you and DAMN you're so pretty"


"only for you hyung~"


So there I was.. heartbroken by the scene


"Oh! I forgot to introduce my bestfriend here*looks at minho* and he's kibum's boyfriend... Yah! minho! come here!"


When taemin heard my name and saw me he was shocked
 

"So... he's key-umma's boyfriend right?"


"Neh yeobo~"


and then he faced me..


"Hi nice to meet you I'm Lee Taemin"


I was speechless because it's my minnie. He's back and still so beautiful.


"uh... yeahh.. hi"


"Minho-yeobo introduce yourself properly!!"


"uhhh?.. oh yeah!.. sorry. I'm Choi minho"


"Mianhe Taemin-ah, he's probably hungry that's why he's like an airhead"


"Yah! im not an airhead!"
 

"Yes. Yes come along now dear~ let's eat"


-end of pov-

 

Taemin's Pov


I can't believe he also studies here..


"Neh minnie, what would you like to eat?"


"uhh..."

As I was picking what am I going to eat Minho spoke.


"What about bananamilk?"


"Minho you're a genius! Taeminnie loves bananamilk!"
 

"really? okay then the banana milk's over there at the vending machine"


"Oh! I forgot Minho could you please buy me a strawberry milk also?"


"Since im going to buy there too I'll just buy the strawberrymilk"


"No. Minho will go with taemin since he's still not familiar where the turns here at school"


"Onew-hyung?"

"neh~ annyeong taeminnie long time no see~"


I was suprised that onew-hyung is also here, but.. I don't want to make things more awkward with Minho-hyung


"Uh no! it's fine i'll go find it myself. Be right back~"

And I sprinted away from them while crying


-EndofPov-


"Aigoo~ hyung how do you know taemin?"


"We went to the same kindergarten up to highschool"


"What? but taemin and me were classmates during our highschool years.. soo.. whyy??"


"Pabo jjong he left after the second quarter of the school"


"ohh.."


"Minho please go and get Taemin."


"uh ohkay.."



Taemin's POV


Why does my life have to be so hard? After running away from the pantry... I don't know where am i!!.. What do i dooo~ -___-.


"Hey there pretty little darling~"


"Uhh.. who are you?"


I backed away from the group of guys-- wait. I gasped


"Oh you remember us now? Hi taemin~ *snickers* I haven't finished my business with you yet right?"


"Jungmo. Stop teasing him and just get over it"


He unbuckled his pants... Oh no.. Pleasee..


"andwe please don't *sobs*"


One of them grabbed my arms so I can't move.


"Kekeke. This will be so good"


"Andwe! jebal ANDWE! *sobs*"


"where's your prince charming now huh? ing kibum?"


Minho.. Minho-hyung.. Help.


-END of Pov-
 


Minho's Pov


As I was looking for taemin, a girl approached me panting and scared. It was sulli!

"Minho-oppa! Help! Taeminni---"

then as if something sparked inside me and I shaked her and said


"Bwoh?! What happened to Taemin?!"


 "pali! i'll tell you while we get him"


"okay where?!"


"At *inhales* the backside. Oppa hurry he's going to by jungmo there!"


"okay thanks"


And then I heard minnie's voice


"Andwe! Help! PLEASE SOMEONE!"


-endofpov-



*Taemin's Pov*


"hehe"


"No!--Hah-- Please *sobs*"


"Shut up little bi--"


And then I heard a bone breaking. I looked at the person and it was none other than Minho.


"LET. GO. OF. HIM."


"Tsh. Minho again huh? Why don't we just fight?"


"Oh. So now ater you try and Minnie. You now have a death wish?"


Then he(jungmo) suddenly dropped me on the floor and I yelped.


"Shut up "


and then he lifted his leg and I suddenly heard a snap.


"OW! My leg!"


"Tch. Still haven't learn your lesson yet jungmo?"


Then when i opened my eyes i saw all of them lying on the floor groaning and Minho went to me with that worried smile of hisand went down directly at my eyes and he spoke.


"Aigoo~ You're still as clumsy as ever tae~ Always attracting gangs~"


Then I blushed and I tried to say something, but there was no sound coming out and suddenly there was a song coming from the speaker and the song was Super Junior's Storm. Then I looke at minho hyung and then tears were forming from my eyes. I wanted to stand up and run away, but when I tried to Minho faced his back to me and spoke.


"Yah~ Princess Taemin hop on my back and let's go but the milk and then i'll send you to the clinic"


I hopped into his back and then he stood up. And I tried not to cry but the song started and pierced my heart.



Stop talking
I hate myself for knowing everything
Before you even opened your mouth



People were looking at us and they were whispering, but then minho said something.


"Don't worry about them minnie, I've got you.. Well literally hehe"


And I giggled. How could he sitll read my mind?


"Pabo!"


And he laughed and we were already at the vending machine and next to it was a bench and he set me down there. And he started putting coins in it to buy the banana milk and key's strawberry milk and I just watched him.


-end of pov-



Minho's Pov


As I was putting in the coins. I felt taeminnie's gaze at me and i spoke while smirking


"Take a picture, it lasts longer"


-End of Pov-
 


Taemin's Pov


I blushed at what he said and i bit back


"Tsh. Still a conceited jerk i see"


He laughed and I joined him. It's just like the old times when me and him were still togethe-- NO..  I should forget him. I have Jonghyun now right?


"What's up with the face dance?"


He was still smirking but now he bent down so his face to face with me and I punched his shoulders.


"Appa! Yah! Waeyo? Aish just hop into my back again princess! kekeke."


I hopped into his back again and i told him


"Stop teasing me!"


And he just huffed and we were silent again. Until I buried my face my face on the nape of his neck and nuzzled it and he responded with his head making me smell him and I remembered he used to do this whenever i felt tired back then. I sliently sobbed and hugged him tighter and he held me closer and I whispered.


"I *sobs* missed you... Hyungie"


And he adjusted me so I can be more comfortable. I could hear the people gasp and talk about us but they're voices were drowned when minho started singing[LMAO] and made me more vulnerable


-Endofpov-
 


Minho's Pov


I held him tighter and he nuzzled my nape more and he started sobbing and he suddenly whispered words that made my dead heart beat again which he said "I miss you hyungie" And I just can't take it anymore. I was about to cry when my lips suddenly moved and i sang.[Still LOLING]


"Stop crying, I hate myself for knowing everything.
 Before i get wet with your tears"


He sobbed even more and i felt his tears, but i just kept singing.


"I tried to lie and avoid it,
but your eyes are telling me goodbye"



"*sobs* Hyung... *SOBS* Minho-hyungg.. *sobs* waeyo? *sobs*"


It hurts me also minnie that you're with my bestfriend.. I wanted to tell him that, but I just sand with the song around us and I felt everyone staring at us, but I didn't care, because the only important thing to me right now is minnie.



"I finally set my heart to leave
and it came to me like a harsh storm.
It might be a fate that will wash away the rain.
I was sick with a love fever.
The meaning of these tears trickling to my dried lips--
You'll never know"



"*sobs* Minho-hyung. I'm so *sobs* sorry I didn't--


*Flashback*
Minho's Pov.


I was strolling the city when i caught a glimpse of a couple kissing and when they broke apart the other person kissed the girl's cheek and went inside a shop. And i saw the face of the girl.. Is that? No Way--. I called the person.
 

It wasn't a girl.
 

It was Lee Taemin. Kissing another guy.
 

I Felt so heartbroken and I ran away and He shouted my name.
 

"MINHO-HYUNG! WAIT!"
 

I reached a certain and familiar park.. when he rached me.
 

I was so angry. But then he spoke..
 

-End of Flashback-


*sobs* Oh my god *sobs* I'm so sorry"
 

-End of Pov-



Taemin's Pov


"Taeminnie?"


I heard jonghyun's voice and Minho tensed and I told minho.


"No.. Hyung.. Don--"


"Dinojong here's Taemin"


And I heard key


"Yeobo? What happened to minnie?"


And i wanted to splap key right now, but minho spoke that broke my heart.


"Just some bullies Jagiya, but I warned them off already"


"Thanks man"


"Here take taemin from me now"


As I was taken away from Minho I stood up and the song blasted with intensity and he(minho) stared at me longily


Don't Try to hard to get far away.
My body has already broken into pieces just like you wanted.
I can't go a step closer to you

 


And I wanted to break down, but he said something.


"Uh Jjong-hyung. Me and Key will go now. He wants to go shopping AGAIN"


And I look desperately at him to not do this, but Jonghyun spoke


"I Feel your pain man. If only I could save you from the wickedness of key I wou--"


"YAH! shut up or I'll burn you!"


"See?! Minho how could you love this person? He's a witch!"


*slap* "shut up! aish. Bye taeminnie~ :3"


"Don't touch hi! he might caught the key virus!"


"YAH! cut it out. Chincha sometimes i feel as if i'm the hyung.

Jonghyun-hyung stop hurting my "Queen" let's go now Milady~"


And eventhough they laughed I don't get what's so funny...


"Bye jonghyun!"


And then minho turned at me and smiled, but i know that smile he was faking it and he spoke



I finally set my heart to leave
And it came to me Like a harsh storm.
It Might be a fate that will wash away like the rain
Because it was more painful than a fate shattered like a glass



"Goodbye Taemin"


And then he just left along with the song.
 


At the end of this walk, i let you know.
But you would'nt know.


 


-End-

 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Great God. That was long -______- :)) Anw. How did this story came up? ugh. It's supossed to be the chap. 1 of the sequel. I even wrote it as "Chapter 1: Storm" And then alot of ideas rushed in my head and this was born -____- It's dramatic and . =))) Comment and tell me what you think :3 Don't forget to follow me on twitter @mymysamon ^^ :) ADIOS~