The Party

Secret Love

 

It was already past 9 and everybody from YG is having a dinner party at Yeolbong restaurant to celebrate the birthday of BigBang's mighty leader G Dragon.  Everybody was having fun including the members Seunghyun, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri, the members of 2ne1 are also there and the rest of YG.

Meanwhile, Jiyong could not even concentrate on his party as he was obviously waiting for somebody to come to his special day.  Seunghyun approached the leader telling him "Tiffany just texted me and told me that she's on the way and was asking if Taeyeon is already here".  "What? You mean they are not together?" Jiyong exclaimed thinking where could the love of his life be. "Hyung it's my birthday and I haven't even received even a single text from her."Jiyong was obviously disappointed at the thought of Taeyeon forgetting his birthday.

Fifteen minutes had already past and Tiffany arrived wearing aviator glasses to hide her lovely face from the netizens which might be snooping around the area.  She doesn't want anybody to notice her arrival.  Meanwhile Seunghyun welcomed her with a simple nod so as not to make it obvious to everyone around about their relationship. Jiyong approached her and asked "Where is my Baby?" "Is she still not here? I have no idea where she is.  She went out of the dorm earlier told me that we will see each other here"Tiffany told Jiyong while making small glances at Seunghyun who was obviously glaring at her beauty.

Jiyong could not reach Taeyeon's phone and was really getting pissed while everybody was enjoying.  Then came Seungri who grab his wrist and asked him to go inside for him to blow the cake especially prepared for his birthday.  The lights were turned off and one candle was lit.  While everybody was singing a happy Birthday Jiyong was still not happy thinking were Taeyeon might be right now. When the lights was turn on as he blew the only candle on his cake he was surprised seeing the one holding the cake.  It was none other than her baby. Taeyeon.  Alongside is Jiyong's Eomma, noona and nephew.  He was so happy he could not contain it hugging Taeyeon tightly and sqeezing her.