Is It A gOOdbyE spEcIAl

Is It A gOOdbyE spEcIAl

"Kamsahamnida!!!"

The crowd are cheering for Younha. Her performance was superb and everyone like it. Younha bows to the crowd and went to the backstage.

"Good job, Younha! Your performance is outstanding" said Younha's manager.

"Yes, you too!" Younha replied.

"This is your last performance before you move to Japan. Now you can rest for about a week before moving there," said the manager.

"Hehe..I can't wait to go home now. It's already 1 year I haven't visited my family and..him.."

Younha hold her locket and smile. Changmin gave her that locket 2 years ago. Changmin is now  a DBSK's member, a very popular group that explode since 1 year and a half. They've been performing at everyside of Korea and currently in process planning their world tour. BothYounha and Changmin were very busy and didn't have time to meet each other. Younha can't wait to see him.

                                                                             *                   *                    *

Younha packs her things and ready to go home. As usual, she wear her favourite cap. Her appearance may look tomboyish but she still a pretty and cute girl.

"I'll post your other things through courier today. You just enjoy your ride, okay?" the manager is arranging some boxes in the room.

"Thank you! You are so helpful! I'll be going now! Take care! See you next week manager!" said Younha. She wave at her manager.

"OK! Have a nice holiday. Goodbye!"

Younha walk down the street making her way to the bus station. In the bus, people keep staring at her. They were whispering to each other. Younha only look away and on the ground.

"Eh, that girl looks like Younha...but..." a guy whispering to his friend.

"Yeah..but it can't be Younha riding the bus. What she's doing in the bus anyway..haha" said the other guy.

Younha only smiling hearing their conversation. For her, she like to take the public transport. She can feel she's like the other people too.

                                                                              *                          *                  *

Younha arrived and push the door bell. Her maid open the door.

"Miss Younha!!!! You're back! Madam! Master! Miss Younha's back!"

"Yo!!"

Younha hugs the maid who been working for many years and as she sees her mother and father, she hugs and kisses them.

In her bedroom, Younha dialled Changmin's phone number. It' ringing for a quite long and then someone pick up.

"Hello...Changmin?"

"Oh..you..are Younha-shii. Changmin is in the bathroom. Can you call later?"

"Oh..really? Ok..I'll call back"

"OK...eh! Wait! You are that..Younha? The soloist?"

"Aha...yeah.." Younha wonders who is on the phone.

"Wow! I'm your fan! I'm Yunho. Nice to hear you!" Yunho introduces himself to Younha.

"Yun..Yunho? (OMG..The DBSK's leader is on the phone!) Ek..ehem..Yunho-shii! I'm a fan of DBSK too!" said Younha.

"I didn't know Changmin know you," said Yunho.

"Eh..really?"

"Yeah..oh..maybe we were to busy that he didn't have the chance to tell us. Oh..I need to go now. I'll tell Changmin to call you back, bye!"

Yunho hung up the phone.

"Ya...that stupid Changmin didn't tell anyone about our relationship..Hmm...oh well"

A couples of minute later, Younha's phone rings.

"Hello!!!!!" Younha answered.

"Ya!!! Don't shout on the phone! You'll break my eardrum!" said Changmin.

"Haha..sorry" Younha appologize.

"Yunho told me you called, I was in the bathroom. We just done with our practice. Where are you now? We are very busy this week. Pack with schedule" said Changmin.

"Oh..I'm at my...vocal class..having some break" Younha lying.

"Practicing as well? How are you anyway? Your voice seems a bit weak? Doesn't feeling too well?"

"Nah..I'm just tired. You doing well?"

"Yes, I'm doing well. Rest, ok? Don't push yourself too hard"

"Yes you too"

"Younha, I need to go now. The manager is calling. Talk to you later," sadi Changmin.

"Alright, I'm hunging up"

"Younha!"

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Younha hung up the phone. She stares at Changmn's photo on the desk.

"Stupid Changmin, you forgot you going to meet me this week before I gone. At least, if you busy..you should appologize not being able to meet not forgot," said Younha.

                                             *                               *                                    *

Younha take a walk around the town and she saw DBSK's poster. A conccert is being held in Seoul 3 days later.

"The ticket must be sold out already. Oh well let that stupid Changmin regret for forgeting his promise" said Younha and she walks away.

At home..

"I'm home"

"Miss Younha! You're home. How was the town? the maid asked.

"Yes..the town haven't change much. I like it! Coz I'll never get lost..hahaha"

"Oh miss! I have something for you," the maid take out something from her pocket.

"What is this?" Younha take it from her hand.

"It's DBSK's ticket" said the maid.

"Whoah!!! Unbelievable! You bought this for me?"

"Yes, it's so hard to find it this time but i manage to get it. I know you want to meet him. You haven't meet himfor awhile," said the maid.

Younha hugs her maid and thanked her so much.

                                                         *                                       *                                  *

Younha went to Seoul to find new DBSK's album.

"I haven't buy DBSK's new album yet. I guess I'm going to find it today"

Younha walk to the big shopping mall. Suddenly, she saw a lot crowd at a corner. She saw DBSK's members was there. Younha tried to look for Changmin and she saw CHangmin is tryjing to get in the car.

"At least I can see his face from fa. Geezzz..its so hard being a pop idol" said Younha.

Suddenly someone bumped her from the back. Younha almost falls but someone hold her shoulder and arm to suppot her from falling. Younha can only sees his chest when she open her eyes.

"Wow..this guy is tall" Younha whispers.

Younha look up and she saw Yunho is holding her. She was surprised.

"Are you alright? Eh..you are Younha!" said Yunho.

"Err..Yun..Yunho?"

"Don't say it tooloud or people will notice us," said Yunho while placing his finger on his lips.

"Ahhh...sorry!"

"What are you doing here? Want to go meet Changmin?" Yunho asked.

"Ah..no..I do want to meet him but it's not suitable right now. I'm gonna go buy DBSK album! haha" said Younha.

"Oh! anyway nice to meet you in person! Anyway..what is your relatioship with Changmin?" Yunho asked again.

"I'm his..childhood friend"

"Ohho ho..really? Haha..why your face looks red? You're having fever?"

"Oh..no no..haha..it's..hot..haha" said Younha.

"Don't walk around too long then. Go home right after you bought our album! Want me to sign it? XD" Yunho giggling.

"Hahaha..next time!"

"uh..gotta go now. Bye! See you again." said Yunho and he waves at Younha. He runs to the car.

In the car..

"Who were you talking to hyung? I saw you talk with someone," Junsu asked.

"Oh..a special DBSK's fan..XD" Yunho giggling.

Changmin look through the window. He saw someone that he recognize but he can't see well coz the crowds is covering his sight.

"Is that Younha?.."

                                                                                 *                               *                                 *

That night,Younha calls Changmin's phone.Someone pick up the phone but its not Changmin.

"Hello, can I talk to Changmin," Younha asked to the person he talk to.

"Younha-shii? Oh Changmin is out for dinner with the manager and some other celebrities for his new drama project. He forgot to bring his phone,"  said Yunho.

"Changmin gonna act?"

"Yeah, belive it or not..believe it,"

"That stutter Changmin gonna act? Pfft..hahaha" Younha laugh so hard as he heard the news. "Aigooo..sorry for laughing so hard.." Younha appologize.

"Younha-shii, you got this special feeling for Changmin, am i right?" Yunho asked.

"Oh..that..err"

"Why won't you meet him?" He asked again.

"He's so busy right now. I don't want to disturb him," said Younha. "Beside..maybe he thought my appearance with him is an embarrasment.."

"What? Why would that be.." said Yunho.

"I'm not as popular as other girls group. Not suit for him to reveal that I'm his girl to the media. It'll ruined his reputation,"

"Younha-shii, don't think like that. I'm sure he didn't feels that way. beside, you are a great singer!" said Yunho. Younha want to believe what Yunho just said. She nodded.

"Younha-shii, you wanna meet him, right?"

"Yes"

                                                                         *                                           *                                         *

DBSK's concert...

"We are Dong Bang Shin Ki!" The DBSKs member shout their group name and the audience was screaming so loud. The members name can be heard from each part of the crowds.

DBSK starts to perform their best songs to the audience. Starting from Rising Sun, Purple Line, Balloon, Mirotic, Oh! etc. The crowds were enjoying their performance so much. They still got the energy even when they gonna sings the last song.

"Now, please listen to our very last song! Hug!" Yunho as the leader shout to the crowd. The music starts and the crowds cheer.

Once I say I love you I think you
Would be gone, oh baby~
Cuz we are too young to love so I can say
Little long~ hold you in my arms

but I will be waiting for you
To say you want me to be with you
I'll live in your love and
Your dream forever and ever

whenever you look in my eyes
There are so many smiles and tears
I was born to love feel so deep inside.
If you need me I'll be your man
(I'll be your man)

whenever you look in my eyes,
I do want to show you my love
I make up my mind make your dreams come true. nobody can stop me to say I love you.

How can I ask who you're still looking for
I'm the one since love seems to make me blind
I try to find All day long
But I cannot hold

And then suddenly Younha come out from the backstage singing Hug. Changmin was surprised. Everybody knew Younha was here except Changmin. They sing along with Younha.

 we talk on the phone every night
And so came closer day by day
I touch you and kiss you and hold you
To feel but in dream

whenever you look in my eyes
there are so many smiles and tears
I was born to love feel so deep inside
If you need me I'll be your man
(I'll be your man)

whenever you look in my eyes
I do want to show you my love
I make up my mind make your
Dreams come true
nobody can stop me to say

I love you~

in my arms, in my soul
I want to hold you baby
You don't know how much I love you
Do you baby

Like a sun rising up,
I can't stop loving you.
Can't hold back anymore~

whenever you look in my eyes
There are so many smiles and tears

I was born to love feel so deep inside
If you need me,
I'll be your man (I'll be your man)

whenever you look in my eyes (in my eyes)
I do want to show you my love

I make up my mind make your dreams come true

nobody can stop me to say, I love you.

Then, after Hug was finished, Younha's famous Password 486 music being played. Younha starts singing. She sings the short version of password 486. She's pointing at Changmin when the part "You're my secret boy boy boy~" came up and shesmiling. Changmin look at her with deep feelings. He misses thisgirl so much but he notices something is not right with her. Younha's face looks pale and she's sweating. Seems like she holding a pain since she started singing just now. When the song ended,Younha bows to the audience, as she wanted to leave the stage, her sight become blacken and she falls.

"Younha!!!" Changmin shout. He grabs Younha before she hit the ground. He can feels Younha's body is hot. Changmin quickly carries her to the backstage.

"Call the ambulance!! Quickly!!"

                                                                                       *                             *                                *

Hospital..

"Younha..you're an idiot. Why did you came eventhough you are sick. You make me worried sick" said Changmin. He's holding Younha's hand.

"I'm sorry CHangmin. This was my idea. Imade her to come and sing in our concert. She wanted to meet you but she worried she'll be disturbing you," said Yunho. Changmin was speechless.

Younha open her eyes slowly. She's concious.

"What..happened.." Younha hold his head.

"You fainted," said Changmin.

"Wha...h..Changmin..you you're here? Go now..if the media saw us, they will ask so much question to you," said Younha.

"Let them know you are my girl," said Changmin.

"Ch..Changmin.."

"Why did you come eventhough you are sick? I'm worried to death when I see you fainted. Please don't do that again.."

"I'm sorry I was just want to meet you.."

"The ticket..that you got from your maid. I gave it to her so that she gave it to you. I planned to call you right after the concert to take you to have some late snack and have a long chat and walk at the seaside..I didn't forget my promise that i wanted to meet you.."Changmin look at Younha with sad face. "I'm sorry for not spending enough time with you.." he added.

"Changmin, I love you," said Younha. She cries a bit.

"I love you too," Changmin replies.

Younha smiles. Changmin held her hand tightly and give a long kiss on her forehead. Suddenly, they can heard applause. It's from the DBSK's members.

"Wow..Changmin is 'married'!!" said Junsu.

"I don't believe Changmin surpass us.." said jaejoong.

"Ah~my dongsaeng had grows up" said Micky.

"Ahh~ Changmin got my favourite girl!" said Yunho.

Everybody stares at Yunho. Yunho laugh.

"I'm just kidding!"

 

 

 

 

 

P/S Thank you for reading and please comment!! Arigatou gozaimasu!