Chapter 3: Hospital

i think im in love.

"Hurry , Hurry up, " She said to Dongwoo .
" Ya , we're going as fast as the South Korea Laws allow us to okay." Said Sunggyu 
"Aiisssh," Eun Suh said Burying her heads in her hands. 
" Don't worry ," Myungsoo said putting his hand on her shoulder. "It'll be fine" , and just before Eun Suh looked at Myungsoo the car stoped in front of the hospital and she ran to find which room Dae Jung was in.
 

"Eun Suh ah!" yelled Chung Ae . 
" What happened !" 
"I went to your house and he was coughing like crazy saying he couldn't breathe so i rang the hospital,"
Eun Suh Ran in the room to find Dae Jung , Lying down. A sigh of relief came out of her, 
" Eun Suh , " She looked at Chung Ae , who was standing next to the boys. Eun Suh Rolled her eyes , and told them to come in. 
As the boys came in Dae Jung began to wake up coughing.
"Noona , " Dae Jung Said trying to sit up. 
"Ya! , Lie down , your sick" 
"Noona , im okay , lets go now,"
"Ya ! Neo Micheoseo!" 
"Noona , if i stay here long , the hospital bill will increase , its already hard for you to feed me and take me to school but if i just leave now , you won't have to pay anything."
"Ya!" Eun Suh Said lying him back down. " You don't worry about that , noona got this all storted , you just get better , dae? , you have to get better and get a job so you can pay noona everything you owe her dae ?! ".
Dae Jung Smiled . 
"Noona who are they ?"
Eun Suh just realizing the boys were in the room began to blush . 
"They're my friends," Eun Suh Said . 

Eun Suh walked with the boys to their car. 
"Kamsamnida" .
"Its okay" Hoya said
As the boys were about to enter the car
"Chhakama !" Eun Suh Yelled as she went to Myungsoo
"Happy Birthday ". She said handing Myungsoo a golden necklace. Myungsoo looked clueless.
" Its not much , but this necklace means alot to me , its the last thing my mom gave me," 
Myungsoo shook his head and tried to return it back to Eun Suh.But Eun Suh grabbed Myungsoo hand and put the necklace back in his hands.
" My mum use to say to me , someone who deserves happiness is the person who always puts others happiness before theirs," Eun Suh smiling said one last Happy Birthday to Myungsoo , and just before Myungsoo hopped into the car , he gave her a smile ,and she knew it was a real smile. But something was different , as he smiled she felt her heart beat faster and faster. What is this she asked herself before looking at infinite car driving away.