Chapter 1 : The first meeting.

i think im in love.

"Yes , finally free from work" sighed Eun Suh , as she started taking off her work uniform.
"Yah! , Lee Eun Suh , We need you to work overtime today" yelled the resturant manager. 
" Wae? " , Eun Suh yelled angrily , "I need to go home Dae Jung is sick , and i worked ALL my shifts!"
"Mianhe , we need our best waiters to serve today , we have really special guest , who booked the whole resturant , and we need you to cover tonight"
"Why me? , boss Dae Jung is really sick and no one is there to look after him , boss "Said Eun Suh frustrated.
" Do you want to work here or not!!?" 
Eun Suh rolled her eyes , and nodded her head sadly as she put her uniform back on. "aiisssshh ".

1 hour later .
* Phonecall with Chung Ae*
- Yoboseyo?
- ChungAe , can you do me a really really huge favour , can you go and check up on Dae Jung , he was really sick last night and im really worried about him?
- Ya! What am I , Im busy.
- Doing What ??? 
*Silence*
- Okay you got me , but where are you anyway ?
- Im working overtime , Boss says their are special guest coming , they even booked out the whole resturant.
- Jinjja ? , ya must be a rich fellow.
- Ya , i don't care , but will you check up on Dae Jung jebal ????
- Fine
-komawoyo . *hangs up*

30 minutes later: 
"YA! Eun-Suh bballi the guest are coming!" yelling the Resturant Manager. 
Eun Suh , runs to the front entrance and fixes her hair , and her work uniform , and she whispered to herself " Who are these people anyway?".
As the door opened , Eun Suh Bowed 
" annyeonghaseyo , im your waiter for today Lee- "
But she couldn't finish her sentence because right in front of her stood the 7 boys from Infinite.