Twist, and Dunk

Twist, and Dunk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Twist, and Dunk

 

 

Kyuhyun just finished his schedules that day. He was now in the dorm, not even announcing that he was already home because he wanted to surprise his boyfriend who didn't have some schedules that day except for Sukira. He was about to walk into their shared room when a noise from the kitchen suddenly stopped him from his track.




“Ok hyung, first you have to twist it…. Like this…” Kyuhyun knew that voice. It was Donghae’s voice but what was he doing on their dorm? What were they twisting? And why was he teaching someone to twist something anyway?




“Ok… twist… twist… am I good? Am I doing it right?” This time, it was Sungmin whom he heard talking. Kyuhyun's eyebrow arched. What are they doing?, Kyuhyun thought, getting a little bit suspicious. He was about to step again when he heard Donghae once more.




“That’s good hyung. Now, you have to it… yes, yes hyung. Just like that.” Donghae spoke again. What was he going to ? Kyuhyun’s erted mind started running. Was Sungmin cheating on him? With Donghae? Inside their dorm? No! How could they!?




“Hmm… this tastes so good Hae~” Kyuhyun heard Sungmin moaned. His eyes widened out of shock. ‘Oh my god! Are they doing what I think they are doing?!’ Kyuhyun thought as he began to panic.





“The last part hyung…” Donghae purposely paused from talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter