Final

Sealed With a Kiss

   "But Hyung, this girl was so annoying, she wouldn't stop bothering me..." Sunggyu zoned out as Woohyun kept on blabbering about his endless day working at the local convinience store. Sunggyu's head was about to explode; Woohyun had been ranting about a girl at the store who keeps coming back to try to flirt with him, no matter how many times they've shown their very intimate moments in public. If Sunggyu could, he would pack the a box and ship her off to the States. Woohyun is his, and only his to sweet talk, to touch.

"Hyung, are you even listening to me?" 

Woohyun pouted, eyes shining with grease as he wiggled his shoulders at his weak-spirited boyfriend. Sunggyu was always vulnerable to Woohyun's constant aegyo.

"Yah, Woohyun, what do you want?" Sunggyu finally sighed, after five minutes of Woohyun's constant whining and heart throws.

"You know what I want, Gyu?" Woohyun whispered. Sunggyu gulped; the last time that Woohyun wanted something ended up with him having to stay home from work for a week because his hurt so badly.

Before Woohyun could say the inevitable, Sunggyu dove in for a quick, subduing kiss. Woohyun's eyes widened, as he suddenly felt his hyung's crack lips on his own, the world becoming hotter and hotter. Woohyun decided to let his boyfriend kiss him, for they as a couple had not kissed in such a while due to Sunggyu's busy schedule.

After a long moment of innocent kissing, Sunggyu finally pulled back, his lips in satisfaction.

Woohyun smiled at his love, blushing from the neck up due to the lack of oxygen. He smirked, then climbed on top of Sunggyu, earning a gasp of surprise. Woohyun kissed him roughly, full on tongue and clashing teeth. Sunggyu moaned twice, before grabbing Woohyun's collar and pulling him even closer. The younger male chuckled into the kiss before pulling back.

"Kissing is sweet, but making love is even hotter."
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay, what was that.

/cries