.... what is this?

Loving lies and hating the truth

-------------------------------

it's been a week since Anna and the DBSK members met. Anna ask a favor to her brother that she want to pursue her school and Yoochun agreed without hesitation ;)

Anna; Oppa, I don't know anyone at SM high can I just stay at Seoul high where Haneul Unnie is? [A/N: Haneul is Anna's friend at Internet. She met her many times when Haneul is visiting Philippines]

Yoochun; Haneul? The name doesn't ring the bell. *Curious*

Anna; The friend I met since I met you :))

Yoochun; Ok but be sure to be good ok?

Anna; Oh!

-----------------------------

Yoochun and Jaejoong Dorm.

[A/N: The other member live in the other dorm]

Jaejoong; huh. why am I so depress? Why can't I. . .

Changmin; Hyung? Are you ok? You look pale since last week.

Jaejoong; *Startled* How did you get here?

Changmin; I walk through the door Duh? Isn't it obvious?

Jaejoong; Ok. but what are you doing here?

Changmin; I need food. Junsu hyung never cook at the dorm.

Jaejoong; Yaaah! Just because were neighbors doesn't mean you have the right to get inside and out at our dorm.

Changmin; Whatever hyung ;pp I'll chek out the Storage :) (Changmin left)

Jaejoong; Pale? huh! Since when! 8Talking to himself* It's also been a week since Anna and I met. But the reality is she prefer SUPERJUNIOR! For crying out loud! We are better than Leeteuk hyung! *thought to his self*

Yoochun; Hyung! what are you thinking about?

Jaejoong; *Still in his thoughts* I am still better than . .. *Awake from thoughts* Oh? you're here? heh!

Yoochun; Hyung, You've been acting weird these past few days, you're always on your thoughts and you never go out. what actualy happen since we visit Anna?

Jaejoong; (Remember what he saw)

 FLSHBACK----

 Jaejoong is walking towards Anna until he saw Anna Laughing and smiling with Yunho without any awkwardness but Jaejoong doesn't know why He suddenly felt his heart beat rise.He didn't have the courage to ask Yunho what are they talking about.

 ENG of FLSHBCK---

Jaejoong; Nothing, Just thinking about. . . *Stops*

Yoochun; About Anna? haa! Do you really think that I didn't knew all along that you like my sister since I I let you see her photo? Hyung, It's ok for me if you pursue her as long as you respect her the way you . . *Stops*

Jaejoong; Are you crazy? I don't like your sister! I never had and never will! *Left*

Yoochun; Anna did you hear it? I'm sorry but I really need to ask him but I know that his trying to fight his feelings for y. . *Stops*

-Jaejoong didn't knew all along that Anna is still at the door putting her shoes on the side and unfortunately she heard it all-

Anna; Oppa! *Walking towards her brother* I don't even like him. *SMile*

Yoochun; Are you sure? *Cross his arm*

Anna; Yep! SO, you don't have to worry :)

Yoochun; Ok! so Are you satisfied with our dorm?

Anna; Yes I am but i think it's the right thing to stay at the mansion rather than living with Jaejoong-Ssi.

- As they were talking Jaejoong went out from his room and Jaejoong got shock from what he saw -

Jaejoong; Oh? Anna you're here?

Anna; I was about to leave so I'll be leaving, Bye *Left*

Jaejoong; Yo . Yo . You can stay . . .(But Anna left already) *Sigh* Why did you just let her leave like that?

Yoochun;What? *Playing innocent* Hyung! You're the one who at fault!

Jaejoong; *Confused* What do you mean? I didn't even got the chance to talk to her!

Yoochun; She heard it all.

Jaejoong; Heard what?

Yoochun; What you said about her. *looking down*

Jaejoong; whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

------------------------------------

 

End of the Chapteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Comment and subscribe :)