Love? *Guess so.......*

Just The Way She Is

   You sighed as you walked the road to your school. :(. You never liked school and never will..... but theres someone in there that makes you want to rise up everytime and get ready for scool. You had liked   loved him for 4 years now, but it was a one-sided love. He never looks at you, but you sometimes feel he didn't knew you existed which was super-duper worse, but you somehow you can't force yourself to quit. Maybe beacause you we're hit hard. Or maybe because you just know that you won't have any lover. Might as well be the lover....

   Your face lit up when you heard screams. There was a crowd near a classroom, and the girls were screaming "JINYOUG JINYOUNG"  over and over again.

Yes. you had been in love with Jung Jinyoung, the school's kingka. But unlike the kingkas, he is nice and gentle. Probably that was the reason why he became one.  But rumour has it that he has a crush on one of your classmates. YOu squirm your way to ypur classroom as it was already time for class. You see your bestfriend, Lee HaNuel. she was pretty, cute,smart, a mix of everything.Nonetheless,she was still true to you as friend.

   "What's up,____-ah. YOu're a bit gloom today." HaNuel said to you. You shrugged and sat down on your chair.

   "NOthing, really." HaNuel pouted, then you realized half the boys in the room stared at her cuteness. You rolled your eyes. Suddenly, Jung Jinyoung, your crush, walked past your classroom. THen he suddenly turned back and smiled at one of the students inside the classroom. You blushed, thinking it was you. When you realized that his smile were directed a bit further from you. Then you turned around and saw HaNuel blushing beet red. You painted a confused expression on your face and turned to llok at Jinyoung, but he was already gone.

   "What's wrong?" You asked your blushing friend. HaNuel looked away.

"Nothing."

You crunched up your eyebrows. "But THAT was not nothing! Jung Jinyoung smiled at you! What happened?" HaNuel shook her head. "He just asked me to dinner tonight. But I didn't think we would talk to each other in schoo.l"  You stared at her, jaw dropped, surprised as hell. "And you said what?'

   HaNuel smiled brightly, "I said yes." YOU SAID WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! you thought, mentally thrashing and screaming.

   Now you have totally lost your chances. It was the first time Jinyoung asked a girl to eat dinner with him. You lost your chances, never even had one. He was your first love. Now his on a date with........

  " ______?? _______!!!!!????" "Huh?! What?" You asked and found HaNuel waving her hands in front of your face." Are you okay? You're spacing out," You sighed. "Im fine"

  HaNuel sighed,too. "Well, anyway, he said I can bring friends and I want you to come. Will you?"

You stared at her," Of course I wont! I will never ruin your moment together with Jinyoung!" YOu said exasperatedly, but only because you don't want to be alone with Jinyoung or become a third wheel.

 " No you will come! Because i said so" She said, feigning toughness, but you knew she was scared to be alone with Jinyoung. Then suddenly the bell rang. And it was time for class.

 

 

-SKIP!!!!- Woohooo!!!!!

It was already night time, and you and HaNuel were standing in the front of ___________ restaurant, the venue of the date. 'well this is it' you thought. You had completely no idea how you got dragged here. You were to busy thinking about Jinyoung and HaNuel, as you prefered, even if it hurts, as JinEul. Nothing has happened between them yet , EXCEPT THAT HE HAS ASKED YOUR BESTFRIEND IN A DATE. At least tehy hadnt kissed.

   -SKIP- UH-GAIN!!!!.

  YOu had walked glumly to school. Yesterday was bad- the most fearful day of your whole- probably will be short since you wont survive anymore if JinEul continues-  stinky life. When you get back to your class room, you didnt see HaNuel. She should usually be waiting for you. T_T.

  You went to teh school roof top since youre chest have been a bit too tight to breath in since yesterday and a little bit demanding of fresh air. You leaned you elbow on the railing, inhaling fresh air while your black hair with brown highlights flew with the wind. You heard whispering but you dismissed it as the wind. But then you realized taht the roof was big, so you took a tour around. There was a small red canopy/roof (hehe sory idunno how to describe it) , and you walked forward to it. But then regretted it as tears fall from your eyes.

   You walked behind the red small roof and saw two people, one Jung Jinyoung and a Lee HaNuel. You were frozen since you were standing there, no one ever noticing you and coudnt help but eavesdrop. Jinyoung quickly hugged HaNuel and she hugged back. He buried his face in her hair ans mouthed

  " I really like you."

 Then the damn broke.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Authors Note:

Hey evry body!!!!!!!!!!! Naega, Park Min Rin, will make fanfics for the rest of my life.

PLS. bare with me!!!! Its my 1st time. I boost my  energy into writing by comments!!!! thanx!!!!! 

This chappie is a bit boring because I need to hurry up, my brother is getting suspicious! ( OOOOHHHHH) I dont let my brothers read my fanfics!!!!!!.

Anyway, I will update this aftie, rain or shine or thunder or lightning or hurricane or tsunami, etc. Whatevs.

Im a fan of B1A4, and trust me when I say its gettign really popular in classs. o.O (OOOOOHHHHH!!!) And as the one who has been making it famous in class, sorry Im a bit hehe you know

thanx for reading