Final

Since That Valentine

"bora-ahh, you have a message!"Kimi gave your phone back. "BORA-AHH WHERE ARE YOU!? MRS.KIM ALREADY HERE!!"you run as soon as you finished read the message. 'haishh i forgot next subject is mrs.kim's' you thought as you run to your class. you opened the door and found that mrs.kim have waited for you "late again bora-sh.."before she could finish it, someone open the door hurriedly "sorry i'm late" he bowed. "once again bora and JR, late couple" she gave a glare to both of you "i forgave you this time because i have an announcement, you can back to your chair"she continued.

JR is your friend since junior high school and been your chairmate for 4years. "where have you been?"he asked curiously. "playing basketball with friends,you?" before he could answer it, mrs.kim already stare at both of you. "So i just want to tell you that tomorrow all girl students will have special class which is cooking class, you will make a chocolate to celebrate valentine so prepare yourself and DONT BE LATE"all of your friend laughed as they know her last word was for you.

~break time~

"yaa shorty, dont you want have lunch?" he asked and you shook you head. "thats why you are so short, you need energy to grow"he pulled you hair. "YAAA!! IT HURTS!! you're not that tall either"you hit his arm. "at least i'm MUCH taller than you, shorty"he stuck his tongue and run out on you. "i'll give my chocolate to JR oppa, how bout you?" "there's already too many who will give chocolate to him so just give it to ren oppa"you heard some girls who was passing your class. 'he's that popular?' you thought. you put your headphone and looking out the window when Kimi, you bestfriend came "Bora-ahhh!!"you unpluged your headphone "Wae??" you asked tiredly "what happen to you!? are you sick?"you shook your head "i come here just curious who will recieve chocolate from you. will you give it to someone special?" you nodded. "AHH!! REALLY!? WHO IS HE? I KNOW HIM??"she asked curiosly but you just smiled on her..evil smile?? 

~JR POV

whats wrong with her today?is she sick? did someone hurt her? will she give chocolate to someone tomorrow? ahhh i dont know..should i buy him some food? okay just buy her a sandwich. she's still in class,isnt she?"will you give it to someone special?" kimi asked and she nodded. "AHH!! REALLY!? WHO IS HE? I KNOW HIM??"she asked curiosly but she just smiled. So she already have someone she adore? *deep sigh*

~end POV

JR opened the door, walked toward you and pass a sandwich to you. "eat it"he said shortly "thankyou"you said and smile but he didnt reply your smile. 'is he mad at me?' you thought.  "OPPA!! FINALLY I FOUND YOU! tomorrow i will make a chocolate for you , wait for it neh~" she smiled and winked to him "dont be bother. i dont like it" he said rudely and left without saying anyfuther. 'he hate chocolate? since when? last year i bought him a chocolate cake for his birthday but he was fine with it'

~next day

"so how about this class? interesting right? after this you should give it to him directly" said the teacher refers to the chocolate we have made. "ahhh~ i dont really get it why they like valentine day that much"you murmured. you dont feel like talking with anyone so you just walk to backyard and ride on a swing. you was looking at the sky when someone patted your shoulder. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "just want some fresh air" you smiled but then again he didnt reply  it. you took a bite chocolate and asked him to help you push the swing harder. he stopped and went to your side "didnt you say you will give your chocolate to someone?"he asked curiously. "huh? ohh i just make fun of kimi yesterday. did you hear it? hahha"you laughed. "can i have a bite?"he asked and do some aegyo(??) "didnt you say you hate chocolate?" you took another bite then suddenly he grab your face and getting closer to you, he bite your chocolate which is in your lips."no..i like chocolate~~"he sang and blushed. you dont know why but your cheek suddenly become red and hot. "i said i hate it refers to her chocolate but i love yours, no.. actually i just love you"he grabbed your hand. you dont know what to do and just blushed like a crazy fangirl. "just be my girlfriend" he hugged you tightly. you nodded

 

weird story? sorry it was my 1st oneshot

sorry for late post.. i should have post it right after i post the foreword but then my internet connection went down

sorry for bad bad grammar (i hate grammar TToTT)

i'd love to see some comments <33