Betrayal

An ex dancer story.
Song to use: Betrayal By Big Mama It was 2 in the morning. Nobody was awake and gangsters and dancers are now going home after the dance competition. The Minx has won agian, they were happily talking and walking home until the leader who was holding on to a young girl in her 16 or 17, stop walking. He looked at everyone as they stopped. " It's time " he said the young girl looked at him and shook her head. "No we are not doing again Minsoo" the girl said " You know we have too it's for the crew we need the money Rina" Minsoo said "But we have the money so we don't need more" Rina said Every nodded at that but Minsoo shook his head. "I know but I need more Rina, more than that" " How much? How much does all of you need?" Rina asked "5,000 dollars" the whole crew said " for what?" " The crew Rina" Minsoo said She looked at all of the membersthen sigh... "Fine" They all smiled then start to go partner up and rob houses and stores. Yeah you are right, they are robbing for more money. Rina and Minsoo were robbing a pawn shop. They got in but they didn't know that the owner was awake. They were looking for valuable stuff until they heard noises. Rina was young and still notice the noise until she saw Minsoo running away. " Minsoo wher---" her voice got cut off when she heard the gun clicked "Don't move or your head will blow up" a man said She froze and looked outside the window to see her crew looking at her with pity. But what hurt her the most was Minsoo her lover and Sumi her best friend, she trust them both so much. But now they were infont of her hugging and kissing flirting with each other. Rina felt a tear slid down her eye after the crew left laughing at her stupidness, after they left the police came and took her to jail. That was when it all changes.. Hey first chapter!!!! Sorry if you can't read it well.... I am using an iPod because my lab top got broken..... I hope you enjoy!!!!