Chapter 2

Welcome to the Super Show

Moving pictures, floating candles, ghosts, weird animals. If they thought they had seen it all, they sure haven't until now. There was no other place like Hogwarts. As manager hyung said, it was really magical. Dumbledore gave a tour to everyone through the castle. Donghae took a great interest in the Quidditch pitch. He's always loved playing soccer but he never had time since his schedule was so tight. He really wanted to try Quidditch but he wasn't sure if that was possible seeing how he was only a muggle.

"Hyung. Manager hyung. Is there any way we could try to play Quidditch?," Donghae asked.

"Eh. I'm not sure." Donghae looked like a little upset puppy, all dejected and sad. ".....Okay, okay. Don't worry Donghae, we'll figure something out alright?" Donghae's face lit up with a smile and he nodded ecstatically. Dumbledore glanced behind and a realization hit him. "Ah I'm so sorry I forgot about the language barrier. I'll use a spell so you all will be able to speak and understand English." He took out his wand, mumbled a spell and waved it over all 15 members. At first they looked around at each not really knowing what happened. "Well?," Dumbledore asked. "How do you feel?"

"Uhh I don't feel any different..," Eunhyuk replied. Two seconds later, it hit him. "I understand what you said! I'm speaking English! Oh my god! What-how? This is-this is. Wow." All the members raised their eyebrows in shock not only because Eunhyuk spoke English but because they were able to understand every single word. Then out of nowhere, Changmin and Yunho fell out of the sky landing right onto Kyuhyun and Siwon.

"Aish..what the-where are we? I didn't think manager hyung was literally gonna send us," Changmin groaned.

"Owwww! Changmin-ah! Get off me bro!," Kyuhyun screeched.

"Eh?! Kyuhyunnie!! Thanks for breaking my fall that would've hurt. Oh wait, where am I? What are we doing here? What are you doing here? Why is everyone here? This is so weird--"

"Shut up! I'll explain! Jeez."

And with that, Kyuhyun explained everything to Changmin and Yunho. Their reactions were priceless but what more could you expect if you just got thrown into a whole different world? Dumbledore also casted the spell on the TVXQ members so they would be able to speak and understand English and told them that they would be rooming with the Super Junior members.

"Yes! 'It's party time~'", Yunho fisted the air. Everybody just stopped and stared. "What? Don't you see what I did there? 'It's party time'? Like in your song?" Some chuckled while others face palmed. "Yah Yunho ah," exclaimed Kangin, "Keep Your Head Down."

"Aish" Yunho replied. "I can't do anything around here."

"Alright! Let's go going shall we?" Dumbledore ushered the boys into guest housing. "Here you are. Two people to a room and if you need any assisstance just asked one of the house elves. They will be happy to serve you. Your first performance will be this evening at dinner."

"What? Wait if we have a performance tonight then what's Dong Bang Shin Ki doing here? Are they going to perform with us as a collaboration or something?" Leeteuk asked.

"That is entirely up to you. If I'm not mistaken, they did have a special appearance in one of your concerts didn't they?" Dumbledore answered.

"Well yes", replied Leeteuk. "But we don't have any fans were do we? This is a wizarding school, your students wouldn't know anything about Hallyu would they?"

"You see, we do have students that live in the muggle world that love K-Pop so they spread the word. You'd be suprised. But just be aware of a certain house that doesn't....approve of anything they don't enjoy. If said house gives you trouble just ignore them and do your best to keep doing what you do best. Alright? I shall be taking my leave now. Your microphone packs are located in the drawers and you're welcome to explore the castle a little more if you would like. Anyway, good luck tonight!" Dumbledore exited and the boys just gawked. They had to plan to somehow fit TVXQ into their concert.

"Ok let's do this: We'll start off with Superman as the opening like we usually do but we need to add Changmin and Yunho in somehow", Leeteuk explained. "How do you guys want to do this?" "Hmmm. Hyung why don't we start off with Keep Your Head Down? Then we can wait a few songs later and do Rising Sun", Changmin stated. Yunho agreed but there was another problem. "Don't we have to cut this show, oh I don't know, two hours short? I don't think these kids are big enough fans to sit and watch us perform for three hours." "Good point." They planned and planned until they finally reached a concensous but by then, it was already show time.

They each headed down outside of the dining where they were supposed to make their entrance. Meanwhile, Dumbledore was inside finishing up his speech. "Students, I am pleased to inform you that you have special guests this evening. Some of you will be excited while others not so much. But please to put your hands together for Super Junior!" He gestured to the massive double door and they opened revealing Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Kyuhyun with individual spotlights shining down. The beat for Superman began playing and they started the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well what do you think? Sorry for the long update if you were waiting. I've been so busy lately but please give me your feedback! :)