Leaving for a whole weekend

Uncommitted?

For the last couple of days you've been in a really good mood and your relationship with Byunghun wasn't as awkward as it used to be, it had gotten better.

 

"____, I want our official first date to be very special," Myungsoo smiled as he was walking around the city with you.

"Mm," You nodded.

"So...do you think Byunghun would mind if I take you away for a weekend?" He asked.

"What?" You asked, both confused and a bit shocked.

He nodded, "Yeah...it's because what I've planned is not exactly in the city."

"Where is it?" You asked.

Myungsoo shook his head, "Um...I can't tell you, or else it would totally ruin the surprise."

You puffed your cheeks and narrowed your eyes, "But I don't want it to be a surprise..."

"Well, mianhae, sweetie, but that's how it's going to be," Myungsoo answered back. "So...do you think he would mind? I mean...I could talk to him myself about it."

Uh oh! Byunghun doesn't have the main idea that I'm dating him!

"N-No, it's okay. I'm sure if I tell him myself it would be better and he would agree." You nodded.

"Okay," Myungsoo shrugged and then kissed your forehead.

 

That night when you came back home, Byunghun was in the living room watching TV. You slowly walked into the living room and sat down on a different couch than his.

"Hey ____, you're back." He said as he turned to look at you. You nodded. "Were you with Myungsoo...again?" You nodded again.

Byunghun became a bit unhappy. He didn't have any wish to date you again, but at the same time he didn't want you to see other people. It's okay, she said he's just a friend. He nodded to himself.

"So...um...I'll be leaving for a weekend," You said.

Byunghun turned to look at you with furrowed eyebrows, confused. "What do you mean?"

"It's just that my friends planned something and I want to join." You shrugged.

"Friends? Can I know who?" He asked.

"You...don't know them, but it's not something to worry about."

"So...it's you and how many friends?" He asked.

It's actually one...boyfriend. You thought. "Um...I don't know, we're still not sure, but anyways, I wanted to let you know. So, I'll go this Friday and I'll come back on Sunday." You said and stood up to leave.

"Is Myungsoo going?" He asked before you left.

You stopped walking and simply stood there, your back facing him. "Yes."

Byunghun pressed his lips together and slowly shook his head. Before he could say something else, you left.

 

THAT FRIDAY NIGHT

You walked out of the bathroom with your toothbrush and toothpaste in hand, putting them into your bag. You checked that you've packed everything you needed for this weekend and then zipped the bag. You checked yourself on the mirror and just then, there was a knock on your door.

"Come in."

"Your friend is already here to pick you up, ____." Minji said as she opened the door.

"Mm, thanks." You nodded.

"Please take care, araseo?" She asked as she followed you downstairs.

"Yes, of course." You nodded.

"And...don't do anything that you'll regret later." Minji added when you were already outside.

You turned around to look at her, confused, but before you could say anything, she bid farewell and closed the door. What was she trying to tell me with that?

"Hey beautiful," Myungsoo smiled and kissed you before helping you with your bags. "Are you ready?" He smiled.

Without you knowing, Byunghun was watching everything. He was so shocked to see Myungsoo kissing you, though he kind of already knew that you were hiding your relationship with Myungsoo from him. What shocked him the most was that he felt a terrible pain in his chest and a huge hole growing inside of him.

"Sir, ____ has already left." Minji announced as she walked into the room where he was.

He turned around from the window to face her and slowly nodded, "I know."

Minji was about to leave, but she stopped. "Sir, I know this is none of my business but...there's a quote that says: 'A man's biggest mistake is giving another man an opportunity to make his woman smile'."

"She isn't mine anymore..." Byunghun answered back.

"But...do you want her to be yours?" Minji asked.

"Yeah, you're right, this is none of your business." Byunghun said coldly.

"Of course, if a man is incapable of making his woman smile, then he should give the opportunity to another man who is capable of." Minji said and then walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Byunghun turned around to face the already closed door. I haven't made ____ smile in so long..., yet it doesn't mean I don't want to. He thought. He also started to think of what Minji had quoted. I can't let that happen... And I am CAPABLE of making her smile, I know I can.

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo and you were having a good talk while he was driving to your destination. Just an hour later, you guys arrived in front of a huge gate.

driveway-gate.jpg

Myungsoo opened it and then drove in. He continued driving up a driveway until you could finally spot a one-story house. It was completely white and it looked simple yet beautiful.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g380/khl4/asianfanfics/Places/glass-pavilion-house_steve-hermann_1.jpg

"Welcome to my house," Myungsoo said as he parked the car and then went to help you get out like a total gentleman.

"Whoa ~ this place is amazing!" You exclaimed as you stared at it.

"Wait until you see inside, honey," Myungsoo smiled. Yes! She liked it!

"I can't believe we're in a glass house!" You said and lightly shook your head.

"For this whole weekend, this is ours," He smiled.

You smiled back and pulled him in for a kiss. "Thank you."

"I'm glad you liked it," He smiled back.

"Like it? I love it!" You grinned.

"Why don't you we take a tour around the house, hm?" Myungsoo smiled. You nodded. He held your hand and started to pull you around the house.


♥ ]