What do we do at L4eLements?

RECRUITING ADMINS

If some of you are wondering what we do at this fanbase, I'll be happy to explain it to you guys. ;)

Primarily, we update about L (Myungsoo) and INFINITE. If there are no updates, or the newest updates had already been posted, we can either play games or pic spam.

​I'll guide you through each section. My words will be in purple, and the admin's words will be in teal.

 

 

Games:

When playing games with the followers, one must be nice to EVERYONE! Playing games include guess who is this person; what group is this MV CAP (MV CAPS are stills from the music video) from; when was Myungsoo born; what is his favorite color; etc. You get the idea right? There are many never-ending options for games. When there are games, there come prizes, correct? Now, the prizes would include giving PR (picture requests). Picture requests are pictures that the winner wants. 

 

Example of a game:

Admin: Who is this?

 Guess Which Kpop Star Went Blond!

Follower 1: SNSD's Hyoyeon!

Follower 2: 4Minute's Hyuna!

Follower 3: 2NE1's CL!

​Now, you will tweet:

Admin: The winner is Follower 2!

​Now, normally, you would know the winner's twitter ID, so you will be tweeting that instead of Follower 2. To be more specific, you would tweet this: 

​Admin: The winner is [insert follower's twitter ID]!

​Next, you will be asking the follower (personally, meaning you will reply to her/his tweet that she/he sent to you) what she/he would like for the picture request. 

​Admin: What would you like as your picture request?

Follower 2: Tasty's Soryong, please! ^^

​Once, the follower replies, you will go and find the picture request that she/he requested.

​Admin: Here you go ^^ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjHOyoT8zlNRiocrtlYSJ

Then you continue playing games, then you can sign off. When signing off, you must say:

Admin: Admin [insert admin name] signing off~ 

Usually, twitter never lets you paste a picture like this, so you save the picture first, then upload it.

 

tumblr_m8yx941vzC1rcuhxlo1_500.jpg

The picture that looks like a camera (the one circled in purple) is the thing you have to click to select your image.

Once the picture is uploaded, and you click tweet with your message, the picture will be shown as a link.

tumblr_m8yxi11Xgk1rcuhxlo1_500.jpg

When you click the tweet, the tweet will "open" and the picture will be shown along with the link.

Get the idea of playing games? If not, you can ask me and I'll explain it until you understand fully.

 

 

 

​Pic Spam:

​Pic spam is what it is; pic spam! Picture spamming is uploading continuous photos of anyone (in this case, INFINITE or Myungsoo/L) and sending them. 

​You will upload your photo along with the message/caption:

#picspam 1

For the number, you type what ever pic spam you are on. If you are on your 5th pic spam, you type

#picspam 5

If you are on the 10th, type

#picspam 10

And so on.

​Get the idea? If not, you can ask me and I'll explain it until you understand fully. Pic spam is the easiest game to play.

 

 

 

UPDATING:

Updating is tweeting information to your followers. You type whatever information it is, credit the person (make sure you credit!!!), and click tweet. If there is no credit listed or you can't find anyone to credit, you say credit: owner.

​Example:

tumblr_m8yy0rSjXH1rcuhxlo1_500.jpg

(credit is circled in teal)

Make sure to credit properly when due! You must credit when you take information from someone else. Especially when you are updating and there is a big fat logo on the picture. If the credit is in Korean, and you don't type or know Korean, then just type:

credit: as tagged

 

​That's all for being an admin! If you think this is TOO much, trust me it isn't. I thought that way initially when I saw the application for being an admin. I gave it a shot, and I'm singing up for every open admin spots now. XD Trust me it's fun! (And I'm not just saying this to recruit you as an admin). If you are interested, please, please, please notify me! ^^ I hope to talk soon~