I Can Hear Your Heart Telling Me Not To Let Go Of Your Hand.

Don't Say Goodbye.

~~~SANDEUL’S POV~~~

“Sandeul oppa, let’s break up” she said to me, through the phone.

“WHAT?! Are you serious eunji-ahh? Don’t fool around” I asked, thinking that she’s kidding. But her voice, it’s so serious. My tears were about to burst out but i tried to control it, i will be in shame if she’s actually joking.

 

“I’m serious, i don’t want to meet you anymore, i... hate you. Goodbye”. She hung up.

 

Now I can’t control my tears anymore, it falls down my cheek like a tiny stream that keeps flowing.

 

‘What did I do wrong?’ I thought. ‘What am I going to do without you? I can’t live without you.’

 

 

~~~EUNJI’S POV~~~

 

I was crying heavily after I hung up, I don’t want him to hear me cry. I hug my pillow tight, wondering ‘am I doing the right thing?’

 

I keep crying, until.. *knock knock* I was surprised; it has been a long time I didn’t have guest in my place. I wiped my tears and straightened my shirt before getting the door. I froze like a breathless doll when sandeul oppa hug me tightly like there’s no tomorrow. I was shocked, my eyes widen and I can feel my shirt turns wet.

 

“O..Oppa” i mumbled and try to push him off me. Truthfully, I’m happy that he came, it shows how much he love me but I need to make me looks like I hate him. It would’ve taken him 15 minute to walk from his house to mine, but he came in 5 minutes.

 

After about half an hour hugging me he let goes of me and holds my hand tightly. I look down, I can’t see the look in his eyes, and I’ll cry if I do. I can feel that he’s staring at me; I don’t know what to say.

 

“Don’t say goodbye, you are everything to me.” He said, I can feel his sincerity, I try to hold back my tears.

 

“Oppa, I can’t be with you, I’ll hurt you” I said still looking down.

 

“You never hurt me eunji, you always cheer me up, and you’re my happy virus. My tiredness disappear when I’m with you, so stay with me”

 

I can’t hold it anymore, my tears burst out. “But oppa, I’m sick.. So sick that I could leave you anytime”

 

He hug me, I feel safe, warm in his arm. I hug him back.

 

 “You know, you can’t hide anything from me, I can hear your heart telling me not to let go of your hands, saying you still want me. I don’t mind if you’re sick, I’ll always be there for you, do you want to waste two years that we’ve spent together? Cause I won’t, don’t ever say goodbye.” His soft voice mixed with tears comforts me.

 

I admit that I need him by my side, I don’t want him to know my sickness, but I can’t hold it anymore. I feel happy whenever I’m with him.

 

“I love you” I whispered to him.

 

“I love you more Eunji” he replied.