Chapter 6:Trained This Way

The Ghost of the Soldier

 

BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR THIS SCENE:BORN THIS WAY BY LADY GAGA.

 

After the Troops had been assigned,James Launches the Training and the first Test now is the Land from the Sky Using MH-6 Little Birds Piloted by Martin D and Chinaheart,The Little birds are also the Vehicle they will used for Joya and Divine's Squad that can carry Six personnel.

Joya:Alright,this is your first test,we are going to make an insertion in an enemy building by Air and using our Ride,The MH-6 Little Bird.

Divine:it can carry 6 Men in this exercise,In the Actual Operation,we are landing and Enter the Building and Extract via Ground Vehicles,Any Questions?

Steph:How we will Enter the Building if we are in helicopters?

Divine:The Answer is to Land at the Rooftop and Find the Door to the Objective.

Wendy:What Vehicles we will Extract?

Joya:We will Extract with Slater's Platoon of Humvees,but if there's any prisonner,We have to find a Vehicle.

Divine:Currently,James are acquiring the GMC Yukon GMT 800.

Jerico:How Many of them?

Joya:6 of them,3 of them will mounted the M134 Minigun and all of these vehicles are bullet and blast proof.

Divine:Kim,Lyn and Deniesse Will Mounting the M134,The Rest will Extract return to Base and Its Done.

Joya:This is the Task we need to enter a building.

Martin D:Sarge,When we start the Training?

Chinaheart:Yeah,we are exciting to be with you guys.

Joya:The Training Starts............Now!

Divine:Get to the Choppers and get your weapons Move!

The 2 Platoons are rushing to the Little Birds and they are seated in the Sides of the Helicopter,The Company has 4 MH-6 Little Birds 2 Gunships and 2 For Utility and 6 Humvees and 4 Stryker LAVs loaded with 40 another Men which are Transfered From Different Infantry Groups,Meanwhile Slater and James are in the Humvees and Radioed Joya and Divine.

Slater:This is Butcher,We are moving to the Entry Point.

Joya:Butcher Who?

Slater:Its Slater,What is your Callsign?

Joya:My Callsign is Shotgun.

Divine:Butcher,this is Frost we are taked off over.

James:Dark Knight to All Units,Be Advised this is a Drill how to do the Operation,Good Luck.

As the 3 Platoons Meet up in the Road,Bret's Company went to James's Units and They Waved.

Slater:Jamie,its Bret's Company.

Bret:This is Knight 1-1,Dark Knight We see you.

James:Knight 1-1,Your Turret Pointed at Me!

Bret:Hell Yeah Dark Knight,We see you at the Field Knight 1-1 Out.

As the 2 Companies Met up,Another Company went in and it was Fretzie's Company which is Airbourne and they had 6 UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopters and 4 CH-47 Chinook Helicopters along with 6 AH-1 Cobras and 4 Apache Helicopters which was Devon's Battalion.

James:What the Hell?

Ann:Its Fretzie's Company!

James:How Do you Know?

Ann:I See Her On Your Right!

Fretzie:This is Knight Princess,I See You Dark Knight,See you Later.

James:See You Too Knight Princess,Dark Knight Out.

Joya and Divine Radioed Eachother.

Joya:Do you Believe in Prayers Frost?

Divine:Yeah Shotgun,I Love Jesus Christ No Matter What.

Joya:Do Me A Favor Do Yah!

Divine:What?

Joya:Pray For Both of Us!

Divine:You Mean All of Us!

As they are approached the Decoyed Town For Training,Devon's 6 Cobras Advanced to the Town and Take out any Enemy.

Devon:Knight Cobras,Rockets Away! Rockets Away!

James:Knight Bird,Requesting Cover Fire for 2 Platoons of Mine,The Bow and Arrow Platoon.

Devon:Copy That,2 Apaches will cover them which those 2?

James:Knight Bird, There are 4 Little Birds there,2 of them is the Platoons.

Devon:Understood Dark Knight,Knight Bird Out.

As the 4 Little Birds enter the town and approaching the Target Building All of the troops are now Lock and Loaded,Bret's Company are on the Sides of the Town and Fretzie will Use her Company as Their Guardian for Cover and the 2 Little Birds loaded with Joya and Divine's Platoon Landed but Joya's Platoon Landed First while Divine Provide Cover Fire if any Trouble.

BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR THIS SCENE:THERE SHE GOES BY TAIO CRUZ AND PITBULL.

Joya:Platoon is Landed,Dark Knight.

James:Copy That,Divine will Cover you if there's any trouble while Knight Bird is Flying Around and Hunt some Bad Guys,Keep Going on Your Objective,Dark Knight Out.

Joya:Roger that,Shotgun Out.

Tin:You Ready?

Joya:Ready where You are.

Kevin Fires Rounds on the Door Knob while Joya Shoots the Sides of the Door and Kicked by Wendy.

Casey:Breaching! Breaching!

Jerico:Clear Here!

Mark:Prisoners Get Down!!

Joya:Good Job Team,Moving to the Second Floor.

Joya and her Platoon Moved to Second Floor from Top Floor Capturing 3 Prisoners.

Joya:Frost,Any Hostiles in the Second Floor?

Divine:We Got 9 of them,6 Armed and 3 Unarmed.

Joya:Take Em out Frost!

Divine's Helicopter Approached the window and Roy,Steph and Biggel Engaged 6 hostiles.

Divine:Stand By....Stand By.....Stabilized!

Roy:Stabilized!

Steph:Firing.

Biggel:Lighting Em Up.

Roy:All Clear,3 Unarmed is Safe,You May Proceed,Snatcher Out.

Joya:Thanks Snatcher.

Joya Breached another Room and Captured Another 3 and the Final Ground Floor which was 2 Prisoners remaining but 13 Armed Men were there.

Joya:Divine,Please Land on the Roof now.

Divine:Roger That,Landing Now.

Martin D:To Bow and Arrow Platoons,Please advised that we with chinaheartare bingo Fuel and Returning To Base.

Jamvhille:To Bow and Arrow Platoons,Be Advised Knight Sky Company Dropped 2 platoons of troops there and 2 on the other side,Please advised.

Paolline:To Bow and Arrow Platoons,Enemy Forces Approaching on your Position,We will take em out.

Joya:Roger that Jamvhille,Paolline,provice Cover for us.

Fretzie:This is First Lieutenant Fretzie Joan Ruite Bercede of the Knight Sky Company,We will Provide you Cover for your Extraction.

Divine:Knight Princess,This is Frost we need you to breach the Front Door!

Fretzie:Copy That Frost,Moving In Knight Princess Out.

Bret:This is Knight 1-1,If you need Armor we have 2 Abrams and 4 Bradleys Standby on you Position Knight Princess.

Fretzie:Copy 1-1,Move in.Knight Princess Out.

Bret:Copy Your Last,1-1 Out.

Joya:Dark Knight,Move Now!

James:Copy Shotgun,moving in!,Lets move Slater!

James's Convoy moves in to the Target Area to Extract and an Incoming Message From 6 Unknown Chinook Helicopters.

CH-47 Pilot:Dark Knight,Be Advised the 6 SUVs You Ordered will Come to your Positon.

James:Copy That,Ann i need to get a smoke to Get the Choppers.

Ann:Ok Jamie.

James:Jessica,Anatoly,Seichi,Pamu,Yuri,Andrea,Go With Ann,The Rest on Me!

Ann alongside Jessica,Anatoly,Seichi,Pamu,Yuri and Andrea are going to provide cover for Ann to land the Chinooks and Ann Deployed Smoke.

Ann:The Smoke Is Deployed.

James:Good Job,The Chinooks Landed.

Seichi:Jamie,Enemy on Our Front!

James:Open Fire!

Anatoly:TANK!

Jessica:Taking A Shot with an AT-4.

James:Take em out!

Jessica:Tank Destroyed!

Yuri:Good Shot Girl!

Andrea:Haleluyah! Lets Keep Pinned them!

James:They Are Retreating Keep Em Pinned!

James and The Rest of Chariot Platoon Hold their Position and Breaching The Front Door along With Fretzie. 

Slater:Breaching! Breaching!

Fretzie:Take Em Out!

Kathryn:Clear!

Daniel:Clear!

Tricia:This Place is Secure.

Aria:Prisoners.

Verenice:Shotgun,You Are Cleared to get out.

Joya:Copy that.

Patrick:Looks Like we give them to the Knights.

Fretzie:Roger That Patrick,All Knight Sky Units,Regroup on Me at the Target Building.

Sam:To All Knight Battalion Units,This is Overlord,Please Advised to Leave the Town if the objective is Complete.

Bret:Understood.

James:Copy Your Last.

Fretzie:Copy that.

As the Battalion Packed Up,The Prisoners will be on James's Humvees while The Rest of the Bow and Arrow Platoons will be picked up by  the SUVs and Backed by Night Hawk Squadron.

BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR THIS SCENE:MODERN WARFARE 2 SOUNDTRACK BONEYARD FLYBY.

James:Bow and Arrow Platoons,Get to the SUVs!

Joya:Deniesse,Kim,Lyn on the Miniguns!

Deniesse:On it.

Lyn:I Think We Got to Escape outta here meaning.

Kim:No Girls,Lets Hunt some Bad Guys.

Slater:Tol,Mark and Roy on Drive!

Divine:The Rest of the Platoons,Get to the Vehicles!

James:Move Out!,Knight Bird this is Dark Knight,Requesting Assistance for the Extracting Vehicles!

Devon:Negative,All of Us are on Bingo Fuel,But Dont Worry The Night Hawk Squadron Will Assist You at this Moment.

Xian:This is Blackbird of the Night Hawk Squadron,AC-130 Gunship Support on Standby.

Coleen:This is Pigeon of the Night Hawk Squadron,A-10 Tankbuster Support on Standby.

James:Blackbird,This is Dark Knight,Request Assistance for the Extracting Vehicles.

Xian:Copy that,What Vehicles we mark as Friendlies?

James:6 SUVs marked with Black Camo.

Xian:Copy That I See Them.

James:Joya,Divine AC-130 Gunship Support Coming In For You.

Joya:Thanks Dark Knight,Lets Go!

Divine:Tell them That Give us Cover.

James:Copy that,Move out Men!

Slater:Pigeon,This is Butcher we need A-10 Gunruns on hostile Buildings.

Coleen:Roger that.

Bret:Dark Knight,This is Knight 1-1,We Extract Fretzie's Battalion,Were Returning To Base.

As they Returning to Base which James,Bret and Fretzie's Battalion Leave the Enemy Town,The SUVs Remaining on Stand as they Fight Their Way To Escape.

Joya:Blackbird,We are under fire by Hostiles,Requesting 40mm Fire.

Xian:Roger,Firing.

AC-130 Crew:Shot.

AC-130 Gunner:Kaboom.

AC-130 Crew:Got it,All Clear.

Xian:The Hostiles Are Clear,Move Out Shotgun.

Joya:Copy That,Thanks for the Assist.

Tin:Watch Out!

RPG Fired At the SUVs but Missed.

Biggel:Incoming!

Divine:Damn,RPG Fire,How dare they Shoot at Us.

Jessica:No Good Enough.

Kevin:There's the Way Out and its Blocked!

Joya:Tin,Biggel and Steph,Take that Wall out!

Steph:Yes Boss.

Biggel:I Got That Wall Busted.

Tin:FIRE!

The Wall to Exit to the Town is Destroyed and Heading Back To Base.

Anatoly:We Got them.

Casey:That was So Close.

Biggel:Tin!

As they Are stopped,Biggel Spots an Enemy Wounded trying to shoot Tin with a Hand Gun But Biggel Stopped it.

BACKGROUND MUSIC:SHEPHERD'S BETRAYAL MODERN WARFARE 2 SOUNDTRACK

Biggel:Look Out!

Tin:What?

Biggel Shoots his Rifle to the Wounded and Lead to Die.

Biggel:Are you ok?

Tin:Yeah.

Joya:Lets Move.

Divine:To All Nighthawk Units,Thanks for the Assist,Returning to Base.

Xian:Copy that,Returning to base.

Slater:Where are You Guys.

Joya:Head For Home.

And the Whole Knight Battalion Sent Home for Debrief.