ch 1

switch..

"Hey ____!" You look up to see your best friend standing in the doorway.

 

"What?" You smile and close your laptop. 

 

"Are you blogging?" your friend smirks.

 

"Maybe." You laugh and slide off your bed.

 

"You've gotta get your head out of the clouds!" your friend pouts.

 

"Why Tina?" You bite your lip, thinking about your bias. 

 

"Because you're going to be eighteen." Tina walks into the kitchen and opens the fridge to pull out two sodas. "Besides, they all live on the other side of the planet."

 

"So?" You take a soda and pull the tab, hearing the pop and fizzle of the drink. 

 

"Think of how many fans are actually in Korea!" Tina sat at the table.

 

"I'm going outside." You smile but Tina jumps up and walks with you. You walk to the back door and open it, stepping out into the cool night air. "Oh it's so nice!" you stretch your arms above your head.

 

"You even act like a drama character." Tina laughs and takes a sip of her soda.

 

"What can I say?" you shrug. "All of that is so contagious." you laugh and gaze up into the sky. 

 

"What?" Tina leans over the railing with you. 

 

"We both look up at the same stars." you say softly.

 

"That's great." Tina laughs. "I bet all of their personalities are totally different than from what you see."

 

"I wouldn't be surprised, but I don't believe they are bad people." you smile shyly. 

 

"Listen to me ___, I think-"

 

"Look!" you point. "A shooting star!"

 

"Make a wish!" Tina laughs. You close your eyes tight and take your lower lip between your teeth. I wish I could get to know him better...get into his head. You open your eyes and sigh. "What you wish for?"

 

"I can't tell!" you laugh and head back inside.

 

"Tired yet?" Tina throws her can into the trash. You nod and shuffle towards the stairs.

 

"Good night." you yawn and head back to your room. You pick your laptop up from your bed and place it on your desk. "Ah~" you snuggle with your blankets and pull your pillow against you. "Good morning Onew~ I'm pretty sure it's morning where you are..." you slowly drift into sleep.