I Love You

A YeHae oneshot.

Yesung and Donghae were studying in their dorm. Yesung was admiring Donghae as he wrote down something on the sheet. He was admiring the way he wrote, the way he stared at the paper and the way that his tongue poked out just a little while he wrote. He was in love with this guy. 

 

Donghae looked up as his hand let go on the pen. He looked up to Yesung, confused why he was looking at him like that. "Yah, hyung! Why are you looking at me like that? It's a little creepy." Donghae complained. Yesung snapped back into reality. He had to lie if he didn't want him to know why. "I was thinking hard about things..." Yesung lied. 

 

The next day, Yesung was talking to Eunhyuk. "So, do you know if Donghae likes anybody currently?" he whispered, making sure Donghae wasn't around. Eunhyuk thought for a while. He shook his head."He doesn't tell me... Why hyung?" Eunhyuk asked, yawning. Yesung sighed. "I guess I was just curious that's all." Yesung lied. Eunhyuk saw right through Yesung. "Hyung, do you like him?" he asked, smiling. Yesung blushed. 

 

Super Junior were all eating. Eunhyuk was the only one who knew about Yesung's feelings for Donghae. "Guys guess what!" Eunhyuk said getting up. Yesung looked at him and then at Donghae. "Someone in this group, likes somebody!!" Eunhyuk announced. Donghae looked up from his food, wondering who it could be. His heart started to race and so did Yesung's. 

 

Yesung slammed his hands on the table as he stood up. It caught everyone's attention. "Hyung, are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked. Yesung shook his head. "Eunhyuk, if you tell anybody about how that person feels about another certain person!" Yesung yelled, storming out of the room. Leeteuk sighed. He looked at Donghae. "I'll go get him." he said getting up. Eunhyuk watched as Donghae left the room. 

 

Yesung was standing on the balcony, crying. "Eunhyuk you idiot!!" he cursed. Donghae found Yesung and stood at the door frame, watching him cry. "How could I let you be like this?" he mumbled. Yesung turned around when he heard Donghae's voice. "Donghae." Yesung called. Donghae walked closer to Yesung and faced him. Yesung looked at what Donghae was about to do. Donghae placed his hands on Yesung’s face and Yesung felt his heart race. Donghae leaned into Yesung and smiled. “Donghae, do you … l-“Yesung stuttered. “No, I don’t like you. I love you.” He said, kissing Yesung on the lips.

 

After Donghae kissed Yesung, Yesung was still in shock. “Donghae, you like me?” Donghae nodded. Yesung smiled. “Well, I like you too… a lot.” Yesung smiled and held Donghae’s hand. Both of their hearts raced and they were happy together. “Are you ready to go back inside?” Donghae asked. Yesung nodded. Donghae lead Yesung out of the balcony and back into the eating area of the dorm. Siwon looked up from his food and saw that the two of them had come back. “Hey, Yesung and Donghae are back.” He announced. Everyone else looked up and looked at the two of them. “Are you okay Yesung?” Leeteuk asked. Yesung nodded. “I’m sorry for what I did earlier.” Eunhyuk bowed to his hyung. Yesung just ruffled his hair. “It’s okay.” Yesung smiled. Donghae cleared his throat. “I have something to announce.” He said, grabbing everyone’s attention. Donghae smiled before he spoke. “Yesung and I … we are an official couple.” He announced. Suddenly, everyone started clapping and cheering.  They were happy for the two of them.