CHAPTER 4 : THE TRUTH BEHIND THIS!

You're My Destiny

Listen to this song, When I Miss You by B2ST while reading this chapter^^

 

“Can I meet you this evening?” – Kai

I’ll reread the message about 23456789 times. *What he want?? Something that relate to Sehun?*

“Hmm, where’d you want to meet?” –Haneul

“The park you used to date with Sehun :) . 5pm” –Kai

“Huh? Oh ok” –Haneul

*I smell something fishy here*

 

You went to the park and waited for him patiently.

“Hi!” he greeted you and smiled.

“Hi!” you smiled back to him.

“Sorry for making you wait for me”, he said and gave you an ice-cream as an apologise.

You chuckled. “Apologise accepted”

He also laughed to you.

There’s an awkward moment between Kai and you.

 

“Well, how you’ve been doing now? I heard you date with TK now. Chincha?” Kai tried to broke up the silence.

“I’m fine. Thanks for asking it. Date? Nope! There’s only a rumours” You said and smiled to him, You could see that he was making an ooo expression.

“Why you’re asking??”

“Ohh nothing”, he said and rubbed his neck.

“Haneul-ah, can you get back with Sehun??”, Kai suddenly asked and looked deeply in your eyes.

“Huh?! What’s wrong with you Kai? He already have Jiyeon”, you said and made a fake laugh.

“Haneul-ah, can you give him another chance? Isn’t really like what you see. Sehun have been used by Jiyeon. Please trust me”,

“No need to cover your bestfriend, Kai. Let him go. I don’t mind anymore. Maybe we’re not meant together”, you said and gave the best smiled you could gave to him.

“No Haneul! He loves you! I don’t want to see both of you suffer. I know both of you still love each other. Dont lie to me. Everyone can see that you're are suffering too!” Kai still hoping that you would change your mind.

 

You left out a heavily breath. 

“If he loves me, then why he do this to me, Kai?”

“He’ve been used by Jiyeon. Please trust me Haneul. Please. Jiyeon put a drug into his waters. I see it! After that I look Sehun became really passion towards her. I’m sorry that I cant stop him from doing that thing, Haneul. I really have something to do that time. I’m sorry.” Kai said with regretful and messed up his hairs.

*Is it true???? Should I believe him??*

“Please Haneul. Please. Sehun really cant live without you by his side. Please Haneul. I don’t want to see him suffer like this anymore.” Kai begged to you.

You don’t know what to do and you just ran away from the park. Kai just looked at you. You could see a sad expression from his face.

*I’m sorry Kai, I still love Sehun but I still cant forget the incident*

 

After the meeting with Kai, you called Suzy, your long last friend since you’re in the kindergarden. You tell her about that.

“It’s up to you to believe him or not, Haneul. Feel your gut Haneul”, Suzy said to you.

“Hmm, Ottoke?? I’m confused. I loved him but I cant forget the incident that happened in front of my eyes. It's hard for me to accept that. It's hurted Suzy!" you said and hope she would understand your situation.

"Plus, now I could feel that I started to fall in love with T.K. What should I do Suzy?” you asked her in hope that she could help you to solve your problems. Seriously, you don’t know what to do. You really have no idea.

*Why life is so miserable like this.*

 

Suzy take a breath for a while.

“If you loved him, then try to settle this problem smoothly. Go see Jiyeon and asked her the truth. I knew you still love Sehun right? You can lied him but not me. About TK, maybe he was destined to be your soulmates not your boyfriend maybe? Well this is only my opinion” Suzy said.

*Well, she got the points*

“I’ll try my best to handle this problems. Thanks for your advice Suzy. I miss you”

“Well, that’s friend inneed. Keke. I miss you too.  We’ll meet once I comeback to Korea ok?”

“Ok!”

…………

At last you do what Suzy said to you. Kai is true. You have asked Jiyeon for the truth. You meet her face to face to solve this matter. She cried and regret for what she’ve done to you. She also ask for your forgiveness. At last she admit, she is envy with you because you got Sehun. She likes Sehun so that’s why she try her best to separate you and Sehun. Seriously, you really cant believe what your bestfriend had done to you .

“You’re not my friend anymore” you said to Jiyeon while crying.

“Haneul-ah, mianhae. I shouldn’t do this to both of you. I thought I really can get Sehun if I do this but his feeling to you is too strong. Mianhae Haneul. Mianhae”, Jiyeon begged to you.

“I don’t want to see your face anymore. I hate you Jiyeon. I hate you!” you yelled to her.

At last, she gave in.

“If that what you think. There’s no more I can say. Don’t worry, I will go to US next week. You will never see my face anymore. Once again, I’m sorry Haneul for what I’ve done to you. I’m sorry” Jiyeon said and about to kneel on your feet. Quickly you grab her hands to prevent her to do that.

*I still love you Jiyeon even you’ve betrayed me. I cant see you begging to me like this*

“I maybe can forgive you but I will never forget what you’ve done to me” you said and go away.

 

 

A/N :

So let’s go to the final chapter :)

*HUNHAN couples!! <3

well, they're not my biases actually xD

I love Baekhyun and Kris more xD