CHAPTER 1 : THE MEMORIES YOU GIVE TO ME

You're My Destiny

Listen to this song , Dream Girl by B2ST while reading^^

 

-Flashback-

“Oppa, where’d you  want to bring me”, you asked Sehun oppa. He had closed your eyes with a black cloth.

“Shh, no complain. Just follow me. Arasso?”, he reply. From his words, you knew he was smiling to you.

“Aish oppa. You always do a surprise to me” you mumbled. You heard his giggled and you smiled.

“Haneul-ah, we already arrived”, he whispered to you.

“I will take out this cloth. Get ready. 1,2,3”, he counted and took away the cloth that closed your eyes.

 

You opened your eyes slowly. Well you  felt really nervous and suspened with the surprised. Guess what you see?

In front of you, there’s a well-prepared table with some dinner and wain under a shady tree. There’s also a banner was hanged up which has written

‘I LOVE YOU PARK HANEUL. THE ONLY ONE I LOVED. HAPPY FIRST ANIVESSARY’.

There’s also a group of musician besides the table. They started to play a romantic-love song to us.

 

“Oppa!”, that’s the only thing you could say. Your tears started to drop. You really touched with what he had done to you. You think you’re the luckiest girl in this world which has a sweet, handsome and romantic boyfriend that every girl dreamt. He’s too perfect with everything he did.

Sehun oppa looked at you with his bright smile.

“Happy 1st anivessary Park Haneul. I love you and thanks for always be with me”, Sehun oppa said while cupped your face.

You hugged him tightly like there’s no tomorrow.

“Oppa, I love you too and will never let you go. I promised you no matter what will happen, I’ll always be with you”, you said while crying in happiness on his chest.

He released your hug and look deeply in your eyes. Slowly, he closer his face to me. You knew what he will do.

You smiled to him and closed your eyes. He kiss your lips slowly and gently. You could feel his soft lips pressed against yours. You kissed him back and the kiss become a hot and passion kiss. On the same time, his hand your back. About a minute after that, you break the kiss. Both of you looked to each other and smiling.

 

“Let’s eat my baby”, Sehun oppa said to you and hold your hand to the tables.

“I’m sorry, I don’t prepared anything for you this night”, you said and felt guilty towards him. You knew today is your anivessary but you’re too busy helping your parents moved out to a new house till you forget to buy him some present.

“Gwenchana. I don’t want anything from you. I only want you. Can?”, he said and winked to you.

OhmyGod! His wink really can make every girl fall for him include you.

You smiled shyly to him. Your cheeks blushed and reddened as a tomato. He chuckled to you.

“Aigoo, my baby is blushing eh?”, he said and pinched your cheek.

“Oppa!” you pouted. “Hehe, I’m sorry. Hmm lets continue eating”

 

Both of you having a really great dinner together. With the romantic-love music played, you think you was in heaven. Sehun oppa really sweet and romantic to you. He also feed you and sang to you.

 

After a while, he took out something from his pocket.

“Haneul-ah, closed your eyes. I have another surprise to you” he smiled to you.

“Mwoh?? Again?? Arasso”, you closed your eyes as he asked.

 

Suddenly you felt something on your neck.

“Now, you can open your eyes”, he said.

You opened your eyes and what you see, there’s a necklace with H and love design locket.

You stunned with the beauty of the necklace.

“Oppa, kamsahamnida! I love you! Neomu saranghae!”, you hugged him tightly.

Again, your tears dropped.

“This H is for your initial capital name, Haneul while this love mean I will always love you”

“Oppa thanks for this. I’m such the luckiest girl to have you! I love you oppa and I really meant it!” you said and kissed his cheek. He laughed to you.

 

After that, both of you go to the nearby park and spend your night while looked at the beautiful sky. There’s a lot of star until you saw a shooting star.

“Oppa! That’s shooting star! Lets make a wish!” you said excitedly and quickly closed your eyes and make a wish

*I wish I will always be with Oh Sehun until my last breath. I hope you’re mine and I’m yours till death. God, please grant my wish*

 

On the same time, Sehun oppa also closed his eyes and make a wish.

*Dear God, I hope she will be mine forever. Please bless our relationship till my last breath. Please grant my wish my Lord*

 

“Oppa, done make a wish?”, you said while giggled.

“Nae! What’s your wish?”

“I cant tell my wish. It’s secret!” you said and stick out your tongue.

“Okay, it’s fine”, he said and pouted.

*Duhh, his face really cute when he sulking. I really cant hold my laugh.*

“Oppa, kyepota!”

“Hmm”

“Oppa, you’re sulking?”

“Nope”

“Then, why you’re not reply to me?” you pouted.

“Hmm” he said and ignored you.

“Hmm it’s okay if oppa don’t want to talk to me. I’ll go home first.” You was about to stand up and suddenly someone grab your wrist. You smirked. *I knew it oppa*

“Please don’t leave me. Arasso?” , he said and made his puppy eyes

*Aww! Kyeopta!* “Hehe. Dae dae arasso!”, you said and smiled to him.

 

On that night, You really having a great time with your yeobo Sehun oppa. You really hope that the time will remain forever till you die.

 

 

A/N :

Chapter 1 done ! :)

What are you thinking?? :)

Sorry if it too long or too boring :/

This is my first time doing shots fic^^

Do comments and subscribed :D

Kinda wait for the next chapter :D

I also put some gifs of EXO :) . Hope you like it :D