Only chapter.

Carry Me.

 

Carry Me.

 

Every fan girls dream is to see Kris’s body. They want to feed their eyes on his muscly, fit and tanned body. They want to touch it and feel the firmness of the muscles. But, to Lay, Kris isn’t strong. His body is just for pure eye candy. Our Lay, as usual, wants to show the public how weak he is.

 

The problem is, how?

 

It was on the day where they recorded the show “Going All Out”. They were having a competition where they have to run on a tiny mat on the pool. The MC’s are chatting among themselves about the rules and other lame stuff that are supposed to sound entertaining. In the meantime the competitors prepare for the battle cause that would be the last challenge before they concludes that days winner. Everyone’s either stretching themselves or else thinking who should they pick from the opposite side that looks weak enough to beat. Lay instead wasn’t preparing for his round but instead thinking of a way to embarrass the Duizhang. Lay has to think of a way where Duizhang can get the hint but not make it too obvious among the rest or else he’ll be getting a death sentence from their manager. It’s actually quite a problem for him cause Kris tends to be a bit obtuse when it comes to things such as hints.

 

As he finished his round, he finally thought of it. The simplest plan where even Duizhang can get it. So he slowly crept up to him as he started his attack.

 

“Gege, look at Tao.”

 

“And?”

 

“Isn’t he so fit and healthy.”

 

“Yes and?”

 

“He looks so handsome and strong even though he’s our Didi.”

 

And?” Kris said in a get-to-the-point-you-unicorn tone.

 

“I think no one in EXO-M can have a better body than him.”

 

“Why not? I have a nice body.”

 

“Gege, yours are for pure eye candy. Tao’s muscles are firm from practice”

 

“And who told you that mine’s eye candy?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious? You face looks like you can’t even do 20 push-ups” Lay stated knowing that Kris has dropped in to the trap.

 

Kris’s face started to turn a bit red as he heard what Lay said. Does he look that weak? He did exercises everyday even when he’s not in the company and he still looks that wimpy? Kris thought he had the perfect ratio with that body and height of his. But if even his darling unicorn said that he looks fragile, he must somehow prove to him that it’s not like that.

 

“So how can I show you that I’m not weak?” He demanded.

 

“Err, you can go carry something. I don’t know.” Lay simply answered cause all he wants to see is Kris make a fool out of himself. He didn’t care about the details cause if he did, he’s not Lay.

 

Kris walked around the tiny resting area not knowing what to carry. Can he get Lay’s attention by carrying a chair? Or the side table? Or maybe even the MC? He continued to walk around in circles before finding the perfect item to carry. Well it’s light and the frame is just perfect for Kris to carry. Kris actually complimented himself for being so smart at finding that item.

 

Lay stood there while wrapped in his body towel thinking where did Kris go. Did he fail already? He could have at least told him! And if he did fail, he could have done in front of his face, not behind him. He wants all the fancams to capture the moment of Kris failing. Lay didn’t know what to do since Kris aka. Lay’s entertainment has gone to fulfill his request.

 

Lay continued to stroll around before he felt something loomed over him. He knew it was Kris so when he wanted to turn around ask that stupid dragon where he went but all he felt was flying. Apparently, Kris decided to carry him. Yes that playful unicorn.

 

“Wha-what are you doing? Put me down!” Lay squealed like a girl. Lay never realize but he’s actually quite girly from his actions and voice.

 

“I needed something to carry and you were the only object I can pick from.” Kris replied with a smirk on his face.

 

“But…there’s other stuff…why me…how could you…in front of everyone…” Lay continue to wiggle around like a squid while spurting a bunch of nonsense.

 

Kris took his beauty time and walked a few steps while carrying him even though lay continued to squeal. Kris called this fan service since he could hear a bunch of Chinese fans screaming out of joy and shock. It is his job as an idol to give some fan service to his fans. He giggled for a little bit before finally letting him down.

 

“You…dragon…you…aishhhh” Lay muttered under his breath. He couldn’t hide his embarrassed yet happy smile after that incident. He felt like those girls in shoujo mangas where their heart goes doki doki when they fall in love. Well he was actually a bit flabbergasted when he knew he’s got those feelings cause,

Come on, he’s a guy.

 

Kris of course, is satisfied with the result. He proved that he’s strong even though Lay has no time to think about that and he was able to make Lay feel that Kris is one damn piece of hot he wants for himself. He walked around glancing at Lay who’s covering his obviously red face while waiting for him to evaluate his performance. He was hoping that he gets like a “one free date voucher” or maybe an “80% discount for Lay’s food” thing but what he got was something he totally never expected.

 

Lay slide over to Kris and kicked him right behind his knees making him squat down. And before Kris could even respond, he covered both of their heads with the body towel and kissed Kris right on the lips. No it wasn’t any French kiss or Tongue kiss but just kiss. Like a tiny peck where you can’t really feel it but you know you felt it.

 

“So this your reward for proving your strength, don’t ask for anymore you stupid dragon.” Lay told him with a somewhat cute pout while looking away. Kris hugged him tightly by the waist while whispering something real soft. And that sentence really made Lay blush like crazy.

 

“Can’t I show you my strength on bed?”

 

A/N : eeeeeeeeee that last sentence asfklghdajklhfsla. I actually though of this in school where I suddenly remembered about that gif of Kris carrying him even though I’m suppose to be studying . If you think that it really well you can give me a virtual slap on the face and hate me forever. 

word count: 1017 i think