Shopping, Presents, and Bunnies

I am Key's Younger Sister [EDITING]

Uhmm... Hey?
Sorry, guys! I haven't updated for a VERY VERY VERY LONG time.
I don't think you will still be reading this, but I hope you do.
I'll try to catch up with the days I haven't updated.
Reading this again, I realized how many mistakes I had and how short the paragraphs were. I'll try to make them longer.
If you are gonna read this, I hope you enjoy! ^^

>Soorim's POV<

"Soorim? Are you okay?" Haneul asked worriedly. I smiled at her.

"I'm okay."

I sighed and deleted the picture right away. I looked back at her again. Concern was obvious by the look in her face.

"Let's take a new one. Its blurry." I replied. "You sure you're okay?" She reassured.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I faked a laugh and positioned the camera in my hand. She smiled and posed.

Please don't tell me what I thought was real. I know, I'm overreacting. I know I should be happy for him. But then, I'm a selfish girl. I want the idols to be mine. Even though I know it will never happen. I dreamed of being with him, but those dreams were torn into small pieces after seeing him with a girl.

I looked at where I saw them a while ago. They were not there anymore. I sighed.

"How about going to the mall?"

I looked beside me and saw a grinning Haneul. I know this girl. She's trying to cheer me up.

"I don't know what your problem is, but forget it and lets go! I wanna buy a new dress." She added. I grinned back at her and nodded. 

This is our past time other than fangirling over SHINee, shopping.

>Kyomi's POV<

"So..." Taemin started. "Where do you wanna go?"

"How about we buy gifts for Onew oppa and Minho oppa?" I suggested.

"Okay! Off we go!" He playfully said and grabbed my wrist. He is now running with me to the mall. Someone stop the time for me.

We entered the mall and went the males section, looking for gifts I can give the oppas. What will make them happy? I thought of asking Taemin what boys like as presents but when I turned around, I didn't see him.

Hmm... Now where did he go?

>Taemin's POV<

I followed Kyomi as she ran to the males section. As she look at the watches which are displayed, I thought of looking for presents I could give her on the girls section. What's better than surprising her?

I looked at the displayed stuffed toys around. Being in a home filled with busy male idols, she needs atleast something that can make her feel comfortable and she could hug freely like a family, especially that her parents are in America and her brother is always tired and doesn't want to be bothered.

I spotted a cute, fluffy, yellow bunny stuffed toy staring at me with 'please buy me' eyes. I grinned. This is the perfect present for her.

I touched the bunny and smiled. I looked at the tag, it says 'I'm Jokomato'. Woah! Silly name for a bunny. I went to the cashier to pay for it.

"Y-you're SHINee's Lee Taemin, right?" The cashier asked. I smiled at her.

"I-I'm a fan of yours. Please sign this for me." She grabbed a pink notebook and a pen and gave it to me. I got the paper from her hands and signed it.

"Here you go." I smiled again and she blushed. She placed the bunny in a plastic bag.

After paying for the bunny, I went back to the males section and spotted Kyomi, with her arms folded and a serious expression.

"Where did you go?" She asked me and raised a brow.

"Just bought a cool shirt. Have you found a perfect present yet?" Aigoo. Lying sounds bad to me.

"O-Okay." She placed her hands down. "I haven't. I dunno what guys like." She scratched the back of her neck. "Can you help me?"

"Arasseo!"

>Soorim's POV<

I got into the girls section, looking at the cute bunny stuffed toys. So that you know, I'm a bunny lover. Anything with bunnies in it, I LOVE IT! Oh how I wish I could buy all of these.

Suddenly, I spotted a male figure on the other side of the shelves where the stuffed toys are placed. I looked at the guy's direction and my jaw almost touched the floor.

It was... Lee Taemin.

I quickly hid myself on the shelves. He touched a yellow bunny and smiled. Oh dear, someone slap me right now.

He got the bunny and walked to the cashier. I walked to where he previously was and looked at the bunnies. I got a yellow one too and went to the cashier to pay for it. I giggled as I looked at the bunny.

"SOORIM-AH!" I heard Haneul shout.

"Yes! I'm coming!"
 

*TO BE CONTINUED*


WAHHH!! You did read it! Thank you!

I'll try updating if I can, arasso? Did you like my new writing style? keke.
Anyways, any BABIES here? I mean, BAP fans? haha. I just felt like putting Jokomato here.
DON'T KILL ME! PLEASE! I STILL NEED TO GRADUATE!!!
lol. I'm overreacting.