You got hit by a car

Let me steal your heart

 

I opened my eyes slowly, I started to look around.

 Where I am? What happened? Am I in a hospital? This looks like a hospital bed, and I am wearing a hospital gown, so this must be a hospital, right?

The door opened and my sister came in.

“You are awake!” she said with a smile, I nodded. She came closer to me “are you ok? Do you need anything?”

I shook my head. I looked at her with confused eyes.

“You don’t remember anything, don’t you?”

I shook my head slowly. She sighed.

 “… You got hit by a car” WHAT!? WHEN? I don’t remember anything, that car must have hit me pretty hard

“You were very lucky; you didn’t get any serious injuries” She sighed again

We stayed in silence (a very awkward silence) for a while. Then, she finally said something.

 “You need to rest, it’s already night and I need to see my kids so, I am going to leave you alone now, see you tomorrow”

I nodded.

She left and I stood up. I need to stretch my legs a little.

I went out of my room and started to walk. I wasn’t going to a specific place; I just wanted to take a walk.

I started to think about my life.

My parents died when I was 14. That was 5 years ago.

My sister had been taking care of me, but since she got married I have been living in an apartment by myself. I don’t want to make her worry anymore, she has been doing a lot for me, and I don’t want to cause her more trouble.

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I wasn’t aware of my steps

I bumped into someone. I looked up

I bumped into a handsome, baby face, tall boy

Hmm this is weird; this guy remains me of someone

Then I remembered when I was talking with one of my friends

“Look at this guy, isn’t he cute?” she showed me a picture of a baby face boy

I nodded

“His name is Lu Han, he’s in exo-m, you know, that cool band that just debuted”

Oh, so he’s an idol, well that’s…cool (?) I guess…

He started to stare at me in a very strange way. Do I have something in my face or what?

“Min-ah”

Wait… WHAT? Why does he know my name?

“Min Jung? Is that you?”

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Please comment! I really want to know what do you think about my fanfic (keke it's my first one)