1st Chapter - Name, Age, Birthplace And 4 More.

【Scribble ● Tutorial For Application Stories Forms】

 


Name: 

 

Nickname(s): 
 
 
Nationality: 
 
 
Birthplace: 
 
 
Hometown: 
 
 
Date of Birth:
 
 
Age: 
 

 

Ok, let's get this started!

 

  • Name: (Here, it's kinda obvious. As an autor, i don't really care if her name is Miyeon or Juliet, and i think that most part of the others also don't. If you need some help with Korean Names,  (for girls),  (for boys) and  (for both) can help.)

 

 

  • Nickname(s): (I recommend to put more than "Miyeon-ah" or "Miyeonnie". She could be called "Tteok

Because she likes to eat it, or another reason, i don't know. I just know that i find cool another random nicknames XD)

 

 

  • Nationality: (Well, i just have 1 thing to say about it. In this part, don't go crazy like "Korean/American/Thai/Spanish/French/German", really. 2 is enough XD)

 

 

  • Birthplace: (If she's born in Korea, it can be Seoul, or Busan. But you can search here. For exemple, i choose Gyeonggi-do. In the "Administrative Area" part, there's a list of cities you can use to be the birthplace of the character.)

 

 

  • Hometown: (The city where she was raised. Miyeon could be born in Gwangju, Gyeonggi-do, but was raised in San Francisco, or Seoul. You choose.)

 

 

  • Date of Birth: (This can be really confusing depending of where you're from. Here in Brazil, for July 23 we write "23/07/1991", but in other places can be "07/23/1991" or "1991/07/23". In Asianfanfics, to don't create confusion, you write "07/23/1991" XD)

 

 

  • Age: (If Miyeon was born in 07/23/1991, then she would be 21 years old. But if instead of 07/23/1991 was 12/23/1991, she would be 20. It's kinda obvious, but i had a lot of confusion with that XDD) 

 


 

I hope you liked the 1st chapter of the tutorial! Comment, my pretty subscribers!