Chapter 40

Loving My Stranger Husband

Author's POV: 

 
Hyosung picked up the ringing phone as Himchan was so busy with the other paperwork on the table. 
 
"Hello?"she answered the phone. 
 
"Hello, can i speak to Himchan?"a female on the phone asked. 
 
Hyosung became curious for a while,"Who is this?"she asked politely. 
 
There was pause and then she said,"Yeon Woo." 
 
Hyosung froze for a while when she heard Yeon Woo's name. Yeon Woo? 
 
"Oh.. Hold on a moment,"she stuttered and then brought the cordless phone to Himchan,"Kim Himcan, you have a phone call,"she said monotonely. 
 
Without looking up, he asked,"Who is it?". 
 
She put on a forceful smile as she said,"It's Yeon Woo." 
 
Himchan looked up at Hyosung in shock,"Yeon Woo?"and then he held his hand out,"give it to me,"as he said happily. 
 
He handed him the phone and observed the smile on his face,"Yeon Woo? I knew you would call some day. I missed you a lot." 
 
On the other line, Yeon Woo swallowed her saliva hard,"Himchan, can i see you for a while?"she asked. 
 
The request caught Himchan offguard for a while as this was the first time since the last time they were together that she wanted to meet him. 
 
"Of course! Where do you want to meet me?"he aske excitedly,"shall i go and fetch you? Where are you now?" 
 
"No.."Yeon Woo shut her eyes tightly,"No.. I'll come and meet you at your house in an hours time,"she said. 
 
"Okay, i'll be waiting. Don't be late,"Himchan said and they hung up. Still over joyed, Himchan look at Hyosung, whose face was turning sour,"Hyosung! She's coming!"he shouted as he hugged her. 
 
Hyosung brightened her face and smiled,"I'm happy that Yeon Woo has finally come back,"she said. Hyosung was the one that have known Yeon Woo all this while. Even when she knew that only Yeon Woo was inside Himchan's heart, she had taken the risk and fell in love with him. 
 
Now Yeon Woo has come back, there was nothing else she could do other than being happy for the guy she loved. 
 
"Oh! You have to decorate the house nicely! I believe you have good taste right? I trust you to decorate the house. I'm gonna get change,"he ran his fingers through his hair excitedly. 
 
She smiled and nodded,"Yes, i will decorate the house beautifully. Why would you want to change? You look perfectly fine,"she laughed. 
 
Himchan shooked his head,"This is not the real me. I'll be back,"as he races up the stairs.  Hyosung was left with a crumpled heart as she watched him ran up like an excited boy. 
 
"Am i invisible to you all these while, Kim Himchan?"she whispered quietly to herself.