Final

I'll Miss You!

Hello guys! thank you for subscribing, sorry it takes a few hours for me to finish this. Enjoy! :p

 


Sooyoung stared at me closely. Too close that I could feel her hot breath on my face. “Is there something on my face?”, I asked. Instead of answer my question, she held her chin while smiling at me and said, “I’m leaving tomorrow.” Okay, she’s clearly not answering my question. We were on the park right now. The exact same place where I met her for the first time two years ago.

“You’re not gonna miss me?” I raised my left eyebrow. Well, she just leave for a couple of weeks, right?

I drank my hot cappuccino before looking at her. “You just stay in Japan for a couple of weeks, right? Anyway, the technology has advance nowadays. So—“

“So, you’re not gonna miss me?”, she cut me. I know that she always think about this too serious. Aigoo.. My dear Sooyoungie, you never change, do you? “Three weeks is not a short time for me. Especially if it concerns you. You’re the one who said that, the shorter time that we feel when we’re doing something means the more we enjoy it? And every time I’m with you, I always feels that the time goes fast. How about when I’m in Japan for three weeks?”

“Well, I’ll definitely miss you then, Youngie.”, I said. Her face lightening the moment I said it. She slipped her fingers in between mine and held it tightly.

“What you’re gonna do later when I’m in Japan?”, asked her while still stared at my eyes intensely. I could feel my cheeks burned as those beautiful chocolate orbs stared deeply into mine.

“Uhmm, what am I gonna do, eh?”, she kept silent asking me to go on. “Well, what should I do when you go later? Do the usual, I guess.. You know, wake up in the morning, take a bath, eat my breakfast, go to school..”

“Yah, Mushroom! You really don’t know how to make me happy, huh?”, she said while pouting her lips cutely. Actually, there will be something missing in me if you’re going later, Soo. I just can’t say it to you. I’m such a coward, eh?

“Do you want to know what I would do without you later in Japan?”, she asked. I smiled a little curious of her answer.

“What is it?, I asked.

“I’ll always miss my beautiful and cute girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang Mushroom Miyoung.”, she said while grinning widely.

I can’t help to blush even more because of her answer. I smacked her arm lightly and said, “Yah! You’re so cheesy, Youngie!” “Yeah, I’m cheesy, and you love me!”, she said while doing the merong thing to me. “Yah!”, I smacked her again then we both laugh together. “Stop saying the same thing over and over again.”, I said. And then she laugh even more.

The next second, silence won over us. It wasn’t an awkward silent. It’s ‘that’ silent that I’m going to miss so much, the feeling of content just by having her near me, even the words no need here. We stared at each other eyes. Gratifying the needs because we’re not gonna meet each other in the next three weeks.

“Do you want to go home?”, she broke the ‘content’ silence suddenly. I glanced at my watch and realized that we’ve been stay there for five hours. “But if you’re not bored yet, I can stay with you longer in here.”, she said with a chuckle.

“Nah, its okay. My mom will mad at me if we stay here the next five hours. Gaja!”, I said as I tugged her jacket. And then she got up from her seat and helped me get up. Then I got up from my seat and ready to go, but then she suddenly hugged me. I was surprised with her sudden action.

“Ah.. How come I miss you already when I’m not going yet?”, whispered her in my ear. That was completely caught me off my guard. Before I realized, I already arched my arms, hugging her back. It felt so warm. Looks like I’ll also going to miss this one.

Then she broke the hug, held both of my hand, and said, “Want to go home now?”

*****

 

3 Weeks Later..

Today I’m super excited! Last night, I almost can’t sleep, because I finally can see my Sooyoungie again after three weeks of hell. Yeah, I guess she was right. I miss her sooo bad and it was terrible. Like, seriously.. but, whatever, I’ll see her soon anyway! xD

I can’t drive my car, so I decided to go with my driver, Mr. Han. Actually, I don’t know what time will she arrived at the airport. I just now that she will come home today with the morning flight to Korea. I don’t know what happen to her this past week, she didn’t call me. I guess she’s too busy with her work, right? Well, okay. I understand that.

It took half an hour for me to get there. Why am I so nervous? I’m just going to meet that Choi ‘Shikshin’ Sooyoung. Is she going to change within three weeks?

Finally, I arrived at the airport. I stood with a crowd of people who also seemed to be waiting for someone at the airport. Actually, I never really like waiting. And I don’t know what I was thinking right now, waiting for that Shikshin that I don’t know quiet sure when will going to show up.

1 hour..

2 hours..

Where in the world is that Shikshin? Was she pranking me? I paced The International Arrival Gate anticipating the tall and slim figure to appear. Wait, is that her? I see a tall and gorgeous woman wearing a sunglasses and hat while carrying a suitcase. But, Soo’s hair is long. Was she got a hair cut or something? And suddenly, that gorgeous human being (?) took off her sunglasses. Now I can see her face clearly, and it was her!! OMAIGOT, I was like.. O.O she’s so beautiful but handsome at the same time, she’s handsomely beautiful! Yeah, that’s perfectly describe her appearance right now! Gyaaa~~ x”DD Okay, I might sounds like a fan girl right now. But, whatever. I didn’t waste my time anymore. I walked up to her and stood in front of her, gave her my infamous eye-smiles and smiling widely. I don’t know why, but all the annoying feeling when I’m wait for her suddenly gone to only God know where.

I tugged her coat. But then she didn’t move an inch. Why she stay silent? “Yah Youngie, why so quiet? Don’t you miss me?”, I asked. Instead of answer my question, she looked at me with a confuse look on her face.

“Errm.. excuse me? Do I know you?”, she asked me back. Oh, cool. So, she really pranking me right now.

“Yah! Now you pretend like you don’t know me, huh? You’re , Youngie!”, I said got a bit annoy because of her acted.

She step forward and leaning her face closer to mine. “Excuse me Miss, but I really don’t know you, are you my fan? I’m sorry, but I have to go now.”, she said then walked away from me slowly. But then she stopped and turned her body to me, “And.. hey! Thank you. That’s really nice of you.”, she said while smiling then walked away again.

I stood there dumbfounded. She.. What did she say? Is she.. forget about me?

*****

 

When I was back to my sense, I quickly followed Sooyoung whose already got into her car. “Ahjussi! Ppali! Follow that car!”,  I was practically yelled to him. Wait, it’s not my birthday, right? What is wrong with her?!

I got in front of her house and told Mr. Han to wait. I rang her doorbell impatiently, then a middle aged Ahjumma that I knew as Mrs. Ahn came out. I’m familiar with her because she is Sooyoung’s maid.

“Mrs. Ahn. Where is Sooyoung? Please, I need to see her!”, I said.

“She’s inside, Miss Tiffany.. But, I don’t think you can see her now.”, she said softly. I looked at her with a what-are-you-talking-about-I-need-to-see-her-right-NOW look. But then she only said, “Come on. Let’s talk in the back yard, Miss. You need to know something first.”, then she dragged me with her. I didn’t know what to do, so I gave in and let her lead our way to the back yard.

*****

 

In the back yard

“Sooyoungie.. Miss Sooyoungie.. got into a car accident in Japan. There’s no serious injury on the outside,  but her head was hit hard enough. The doctor said that she had lost some of her memory. She only remember people who she had known since long. But, I don’t know that she also forget you, Miss Tiffany. I’m really sorry, Miss. The Choi’s Family didn’t tell you this because they don’t want you to be sad. I know this will be hard for you, Miss. Please be strong and help her to gain her memory back. I hope you understand her, she needs you, Miss..”, I was sit there in silent listening to Mrs. Ahn. Then I heard Mrs. Ahn sobbing. I was taken a back, when I realized,  tears already pouring down into my face.

*****

 

I decided to leave Sooyoung’s house for now, I need to clear my mind. I need to short out this feeling. God.. What is this feeling? Angry? Sad? I don’t know. I really don’t know. 

I got into my car and said, “Ahjussi, can you take me to the park where you used to pick me up, please?”, my voice cracked.

We arrived at the park, I got out from the car and told Mr. Han to go home first. He was reluctant at first, but then I begged him, “Please, Mr. Han, I’ll be okay, I’m gonna take a cab to go home.” “But, Miss—“ “Please..”, I could feel my tears pouring harder than before as my words came out as whisper. “Oh.. Arrasso, but please don’t go home too late and be safe, Miss.”, I just nodded as I can’t perform anymore sentence right now.

*****

 

I sat on the same bench where me and Sooyoung usually sits. Why is it so painful? Is it me or it’s really hurts so much? Forgotten by a certain someone that you wait for so long? God.. Am I over reacting?

I pulled my legs into the bench, hugged it, burried my face in between my hands crying my hearts out. Pabo Shikshin! Pabo! Why am I the only one that you forget?!

I stayed in my position for the next fifteen minutes. Then I heard someone sat beside me. Whatever, I just need to ignore her/him so that she/he won’t bother me.

“Are you okay?” Damn, that voice. Okay, am I imagining things now? Geez.. I must be. It can’t be her. So I ignore it. “Ehm, excuse me, Miss? Are you okay?” What the?! Is that really her? Then I tilted my head to make sure. As soon as I looked at her face, my eyes met those beautiful chocolate orbs that I miss so much.

“Ah! You’re the girl from the airport, right? I didn’t expect to see you here.”, she said.

I just stared at her handsomely beautiful face. Okay, there I said it again. God, I really want to punch that face and banging her head so that she would remember me again! (Woaa.. HellFany rises! :p)

“You don’t remember me?”, I blurted out. She looked at me with her confuse face again. So, I moved closer to her, but she didn’t react.

“Do I know you?”, there she goes again asking the same question which breaking my heart into pieces.

“How do you know this place?”, I decided to ignore her stupid question and asked her again.

“This is a public place, right? Anyone can come here. Include me.”, she replied me with a straight face. I hissed because of it. Can’t help it, okay? I was upset! “Please explain to me if there’s something that I supposed to know. Do you really know me?”, she asked me again.

“Just answer my question first! How do you know this place?”, I asked her again for the nth times. “I don’t know. But, I think I come often to this place.” I sighed sadly and leaned my back to the bench. You can remember this place. How come you don’t remember me?

“Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Try to open your mind! You don’t know me, huh?! I’m Tiffany! Tiffany Hwang! How come you forget me? I’m your girlfriend!!”, yeah I finally yelled at her. My tears began to rolled down more. Sooyoung suddenly hold her head and moaned in pain. “Urghh..”, she started pulling her hair, I grabbed her hand to stop her from hurting herself.

“Yah! Sooyoungie! Gwenchanayo?

*****

 

I’m still at the park. Yeah, with my Sooyoungie who now lost her memory about me.. T_T

She refused me to take her to the hospital. Then we just stay there in silent for over an hour. No one start the conversation after she was in pain just now. We were just stay there like a mute person talking through telepathy.

“I need to go home. It’s getting cold here, my mom must be worried sick about me right now, she's gonna mad at me.”, I said while getting up and ready to go. But then, I felt her hand on mine.

“Can you stay with me a little longer, please? Your mom won’t mad at you. She know me, right?”, she said pulling me to sit down again. Tch, you wanna use my mom’s trust on you, huh? Stupid Shikshin!

“How close I was with you?”, she asked. I looked at her confused. How close? HOW CLOSE?!! “I’M YOUR FREAKING GIRLFRIEND, FOR CHRIST SAKE!! HOW CLOSE DO YOU THINK IS THAT, HUH?!!” There. There. I brusted out at her again. I just. I can’t help it. I’m so upset right now. And her questions weren’t helping. I’m a bad girlfriend, am I? I should’ve understood her with her condition and not yelling at her like what I did just now. Shoot. I can feel my tears rolling down again for the nth time today. I can’t believe missing her for three weeks frustrated me this much. And when I can finally see her, she doesn’t recognize me. Tch, pathetic much?

“Err.. okay.. No need to shout, okay? So, how long we’ve been together?”

“We’ve.. been together for— Urgh!“, I didn’t continue what I said, and just threw my arms around her, hugging her tight. It's still the same. As warm as the last time I felt it. I miss this. God.. This terrible feeling of missing her is just way too much.

“Just stop asking me stupid question, will you? You know me! You know my favorite food, you know all my habit, you know my phone number, you always know my birthday date, and you promised me you’ll always miss me when you’re in Japan. What did you do, huh? You pretend like you don’t know me? What the hell did you think you’re doing, huh?!”, I yelled at her again. I’ve completely lost my mind now.

“Sooyoungie.. Sooyoungie.. Sooyoungie.. baby..”, I called her name over and over again. "You can't forget me in just a week! Please! Remember me, Youngie!", I said while hitting her shoulder. I was crying out loud again. Then she return my hug and buried her face on my neck.

"Mianhae.. Jeongmal mianhae.. I can't remember you for now. Jeongmal mianhaeyo Tiffany.. This must be hard for you. I'm so sorry to give you such a burden. Just please, give me sometime to remember you.. I promise I'll try hard.. Please..", her voice cracked. I hugged her tighter as if my life depends on it, and cried even more.

We stayed on that position for the next twenty minutes. After that, she slowly let go of the hug and wiped away my face that covered with tears.

"Do you want to go home?"

*****

 

Sooyoung held my hand tightly while walking me home. I know my home is kinda far from the park, but I insisted to walk with her. I wanted to stay beside her longer.

"You're not tired?, asked her. I just shook my head. "So, umm.. What kind of person am I?", asked her again.

I tilted my head to look her in the eyes. "You? You're the most hopeless romantic and cheesy person I've ever met, Youngie..", I said and then she chuckled. "Eh? Jinjja?" "Uh-hm..", I said while nodded.

Sooyoung smiled and looked straight forward. "Weird, I don't feel like it?", she said. "Yah, pabo! Of course you don't, you lost some of your memory, remember?", I said.

She suddenly stopped walking then facing me.

“Tiffany.. Hwang.”, she said. “Though I can’t remember your for now. Will you wait for me? I just need you beside me as long as you want to stay. I’m sure you’re upset and hate me because of my current condition. Just please.. Do you want to wait for me?”, she asked me.

I can’t help but got teary again hearing those sincere words from her. So, I hugged her again. I will never tired of holding her in my arms.

“I’ll wait for you, Sooyoungie. No matter how long it takes for you to remember me. As long as you can come back again. I'll miss you..”

 

_FIN_


 

So, how was it readers? Was it good? bad? ? Tell me, I need your comments guys!

And for my first ever subscribers;

Koizora1

ShikMush

TinaSooFany

Spheres_Enlighter03

inarock98

anthony

majaruth_ca013

TaeNyisAmor

kai_soo

soofanyluv

Youngielove

I'd like to thank you guys! Seriously, that really means alot for me :'DD

*huuugss*

as for now bye guys! xD

 

Love,

 

18anrv