The Start of Firsts: Breaking Perfection

Fragility

 

(A/N: I apologize in advance for being so late with this, apparently it's hard as freaking HELL to get someone to edit my damn chapters, i got tired of waiting for the two people I asked to do it so I'm just going to give you the unedited version ;~; sorry, I really didn't want to make you guys wait anymore)

The blond looked up at the tall buildings as the night breeze combed through his blond locks, smirking to himself as he lowered his hand, that smirk never left his lips. It was only when a guard came up to him did he tear his gaze away.

 

"Ren sir, is everything alright?" he saluted him properly before speaking. Minki's face instantly melted to that monotonous expression he carried around work the second his gaze lay on the security guard, who just so happened to be military.

 

"Everything's fine, nothing to worry about" Minki gave him such an eerie smile briefly as he saluted him once more and returned to his post. He couldn't stop himself from looking back up at the building again, tilting his head. He let out a small sigh as he his heels and looked away, certainly he'd be gone by now, no way someone like a sniper would stick around.

 

A small chuckle escaped Ren's lips, his fingers curling up by his eerie grin that accompanied it. "You're going to have to do better than that…" he murmured softly to seemingly no one. The blonds smile never faded entirely as he continued to walk his way home for the night.

 

 


 

 

The next day Ren was just in the middle of heading out of his apartment, grabbing his keys to lock the door before leaving. Checking his phone one last time before He slipped it into in his back pocket along with his keys, walking down the walkway of his apartment, Minhyun watched him from every possible hidden crevice he'd mentally mapped out, from each point he was perfectly concealed, there was no way the beautiful blond could possibly see him on a logical level.

 

Last night, after Ren had caught him and he finished his minor mental melt down, he spoke with his employer, explaining that he needed address information on his target. Minhyun figured he was going to have to do this one differently than normal. it wasn't the first time he'd have to dirty his hands physically with this sort of work, sometimes a bullet just didn't cut it.  Once he had obtained the information he required, he proceeded to scope out the area entirely for him to lurk without being spotted once more. He'd gone through the area so many times, he'd memorized it as though it were his own home town. Minhyun was precise, he knew how to get to one spot from another without revealing his identity. 

 

Minhyun carefully regulated his own breathing, to the point that his breath had become still, his eyes never leaving his target for a moment. Several times, Ren had pulled out his phone to reply to a text message or two before slipping it back into his pocket. He watched him as he went into a cafe, Minhyun followed in after him, carefully lurking and maneuvering around him so that he was never caught in his line of sight or peripheral vision, sitting down at a booth by the window. Ren had ordered something, but struck up a conversation with the employee over the counter. Minhyun's trained ears heard it all, most of it was useless bantering. From what he could tell, Ren had known this guy a long time and he was a regular costumer here, and by the sound of it, Ren wasn't going to be leaving after he got his coffee to make himself look the part, he removed his back pack. After Ren had gone to sit down and enjoy his coffee, Minhyun had gotten up to order one himself, he didn't drink coffee or anything like it, but he was in a cafe and needed to make himself seem less suspicious.

 

He sat back down at his table a few seats away from the blond, a decent distance. He pulled out a book from his backpack, one he was actually reading when he was waiting in a certain spot for long periods of time for a target.  he glanced over at his target from his book carefully, really looking at him for the first time. Golden blond hair tied up in a short, cute ponytail, his bangs completely following the line of his brow, two spiral curls framing the side of his well rounded face elegantly,  high cheek bones with perfectly flawless skin. Chocolate eyes staring out the window to the people outside, walking about on the beautiful day. His lips were a beautiful M-shape that could make his smirk all the more enticing to a person. Glancing down to his manicured fingertips accompanies by long slender fingers wrapping around the styrofoam cup in a way had their own beauty. His slender legs crossed elegantly under the table, his target was indeed beautiful, he was young, it was a shame that he was going to have to kill him really. He wondered why his client wanted him dead, he looked so harmless, so innocent.

 

And that's when it hit him….

 

For the first time in Minhyun's career, he asked himself why he had to kill someone. He never cared why he needed to take out someone, usually no one ever said anything, it just went in one ear and out the other if his clients did so happen to say anything.

 

Minhyun grew irritated, his gloved hand curled into a tight fist as he gritted his teeth, his facial expression completely calm but his eyes burning with pure hatred. 

 

"Stupid brat…" he grumbled under his breath, not only did he happen to be the first one to spot him when he was trying to snipe, but he was the first to make the Sniper question why he was doing what he was doing, and that simply pissed him off.

 

He wanted him dead for personal reasons now.

 

Minhyun forced himself to calm down, it was unprofessional to let his emotions get the best of him, completely ignoring the fact that he'd never lost his emotionless state until this new target as well, like hell he'd admit to three things this blond had made him lose. 

 

Minhyun was brought back from his thoughts instantly the minute the beautiful blond decided to move, slinging his bag over his shoulder he let Ren leave first. Wanting to stay inconspicuous, he couldn't follow him too closely after all. Minhyun's eyes began to wander down to the blonds hips that had a very effeminate swing to them, his eyes were slightly glued there for a moment before he shook his head, glaring at the back of Ren's head from a distance. He seemed to have been going to visit someone, presumably the one he'd' been texting, at this point, Minhyun wasn't sure a bullet was going to do it anymore, he was going to have to do a hands on work with this one, he couldn't risk getting seen, right now Minhyun was watching his target enter an apartment complex, that was fine. The sniper would simply wait for him to leave, hoping it would be dark enough for him to take him without being seen or causing suspicion. He'd have to worry about that later.

 

For now, he needed to play the waiting game.