1, I'm back to seoul babeh.

Revenge turns into romance, what is this?

 

I came out of the taxi , taking the luggage out of the trunk , i stood infront of a simple 2-story  apartment that my 6 brothers owned. They were pretty rich,  mainly because they were local artists. 

I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open the door.

"SOOJUNGIEEEEEEE , OUR LITTLE BUNNY !" My older brother , Zelo , 'shouted' and hugged me tightly. 

I smiled at him, then pulled away from the hug and rolled my luggage into the apartment.

All of my other brothers were happy to see me again, after i left to America for years.

"You should've told us you were coming!" Yongguk said and pouted cutely.

They didn't know that i was coming. If your asking how i got their adress, its mainly because im smart, okay no.

"Yah , bunny , why did you come to Seoul?" Himchan asked with an poker face.

"I came here to take revenge , on Kris Wu"

So after a long conversation with my brothers i havent seen for years, they had a spare room. 

So i went back to my room , unpacked my luggage and stuff.

And Im going to Seoul High with my brothers tomorrow, the school where Kris is.

Why do i suddenly feel nervous? hmmmmm. I wonder if he remembers me.

You picked an outfit for tomorrow an fell to sleep after awhile.


Tomorrow morning.

Your POV {Krystal's POV}

The stupid alarm rang , rring ring , yeah you know how an alarm sounds.

I went to the bathroom , brushed my teeth and the other necesarrys.

I wore a brown mid-sleeved top and wore a black blazer over it and a black skater skirt and then tied a high bun.

I went down to the living room , they were all there already , i didnt know they would be so early.

We all went out of the house walking side by side walking to school.

Once we reached school , wow i can tell you , THERE WAS A FREAKING CROWD.

All the fangirls were glaring at me since Zelo was putting his hand over my shoulder.

"Whos that ?"

"Ugh , what a , i'll get my hands on her later."

"Shes pretty , but ugh , why is she with BAP?"

You could hear people say stuff like that , well you didnt give a flying .

BAP led you to the office to get your schedule to check if they had classes with me.

You had english with Zelo , maths with Yongguk and PE with Daehyun. 

Since the first period was history, non of the BAP members could follow me.

So , i walked down the hallway , and saw someone so familiar. Blonde ruffled hair , face , Tall body.

Kris wu.

Since i was good friends with one of the members of EXO M before i left for america , i walked up to them and poked Lu Han.

"May i help you?" LuHan asked you with one of his eyebrows raised.

"Do you remember a girl names , Jung Soo Jung?" I smiled.

"SOO JUNG? ITS YOU ?" Luhan asked you and hugged you tightly. " I MISSED YOU !"

"You shouldve told me your coming back to seoul !" He pouted.

Then suddenly someone coughed.

"Ahem couhcough."

It was Kris.

What do you want you blondie?" You asked Kris with a face.

"LuHan , why are you talking to people you dont know?"

"Shes an old friend of mine!" Luhan smiled at you.

Luhan snachted your schedlue and checked it.

"YEAH ! YOU HAVE HISTORY WITH ME !" Luhan shouted in happiness.

You smiled and walked next to luhan to class , while leaving all the other exo m members dumbfounded on the spot.

"Jung SooJung , shes pretty , i bet i can ger her on my bed. Wanna bet?" Kris said cockily with a smirk.

"I bet no . 50 bucks." Xiumin and Lay said .

The others all betted with yes.

"You'll be in my hands soon, Jung Soojung," Kris tought.

 


 

First chapter , i at this ;A;.

Okay i have 5 subbies im so happy HAHAHAH ok no.