Final

Just A Memories
(Sooyoung's POV) Its been 4 years now since we break up.. I wonder what is she doing now.. For the truth, I still love her. She the only one who can make me smile. She already be my girlfriend for 4 years. Untill one day, her dad want her to marry with a guy name Siwon. The truth, its hurting me. I'll tell you the story. #Flashback (Sooyoung's POV) "Sooyoungie~ How do I look?" she smile at me with her eyes. "Its cute" I said. She wearing a cute dress. Yes, she is cute :) Me and her going out for dinner. Since her dad want to meet with us. So, we accepted it. (Tiffany's POV) Daddy said he want to meet us. I don't know why. But I hope this will be good. You see, actually daddy don't like to invite people for dinner. I feels scared. So, we went to Sooyoung's car and drove to my parent's house. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Yes I am" she said. But I don't think so. "Fany~ our princess is here" that my mommy. She always call me princess. (Sooyoung's POV) I don't know why I feels nervous. "Hello Sooyoung dear. How are you?" Tiffany's mom asked. So I replied "Hello aunt. I'm fine" I smile. Then, we went to dining table. Her dad was there. He waiting for us. "Come here and sit down" Tiffany's dad said to us. Okay, now I feels scared. (Tiffany's POV) Someone was seat beside daddy. It a guy. I wonder what will daddy want to talk about. We seat and I start to conversation. "So daddy, what you want to talk about?" I saw daddy's expression. He was thinking something. "Its about you" finally he said. Then, he continued "and him." he pointed the guy beside him. I looked at Sooyoung. She looks sad. I held her hand. (Sooyoung's POV) She held my hand. I smile bitterly. Her dad continued. "I want you to marry with him" I feels sad now. Like seriously. "Wh--whaat? Daddy, no. I don't want!" Tiffany said. She really don't like it. (Tiffany's POV) "I don't want!" I mad at my daddy. "No but! You have to! Thats final!" Then, Sooyoung stand up and bows. "Thank you for inviting me. But I have to go now" I try to follow her. But daddy stop me. "Tiffany! Don't you dare to go!" he shouted at me. I can't do anything. I ran to my room and locked the door. My phone rang. Its her. Sooyoungie call me. I picked up. "Sooyoungie~" I was crying. She said "Fany ah.. I'm sorry" "Sorry for what?" She apologized? I don't know why. "Why Sooyoungie?" "Because I cannot be a good girlfriend to you" she really sounds so sad. "Please don't say sorry. Its not your fault" "It is. Well, lets just say goodbye. Can you?" Wh--what? Am I deaf? "Sooyoungie? Please don't say that" I was crying. (Sooyoung's POV) She crying so hard. I really can't take it. But I have to. "Fany, I also don't want this happen. But we have to. Sorry." she said "Its that what you want. I will accept it. *sobs* but please do remember me in your heart" I feels bad. "I won't forget you. Trust me. I really love you. Goodbye Fany. I hope you will be happy" she replied "I love you too.." then we hang up. #End flashback (Tiffany's POV) I hate my daddy. But Sooyoung really accepted it. I feels bad for her. Sooyoungie, I'm so sorry.. (Sooyoung's POV) Sorry Tiffany.. But I still love you. I hope you will be fine. Now, our moment together just a memories. --------------------------- The End How my story? :) Sorry if it lame. I'm not good in english :( Anyway, comment is allow :)