Something's wrong

Complication

 

Yuri POV

I decided to take my shopping bags to my room, so I could check it. Errr... it's rather heavier than I thought. Was I buying that much stuffs? I was ready to go when... BRUKK!! Oh, ! Someone hit me so hard that I lost my balance, fell down and making all my shopping bags spread on the floor. 

"Aishh... why the hell you are running that fast? Don't you have eyes?" I said in anger and frustration. Hiks! Uh... what? I raised my head, looking at her. Oh my! She was yoona, also sitting on the floor, crying. Aigoo...  I never mind she hit me every day, well only of her the one who did it. But.. Why was she crying?

"Hey... what happened?" I asked her softly, sat next to her. "I.... I..." seemed like she couldn't explain. She let her tears dropped. I couldn't see it anymore. I hugged her tightly. "That's okay. Cry out all your sadness. I will be your shoulder to cry on" I consoled her. She obeyed me immidiately and rested her head on my shoulder. She cried and cried, even sometimes hit my shoulder. But, I never mind. I cursed myself to smile looking at her. Not I like her to be sad, absolutely not. But, I smiled at the 'she hugged me' part. 

After 15 or 20 minutes, she calmed down and stopped crying. "Yoona?" I called her. I checked her, and oh... she was sleeping. I touched her face gently and wiped her tears. Aigo... she was so... pretty? No, no. More than that. Staring at her face made my heart beat 3, oh wait, 5 times faster. My face leaned closer to her. W-what? Kwon Yuri, control yourself! But seemed my body didn't obey my brain. I moved closer, closer, closer, until our distance were closed by our lips crushed together, well... my lips crushed on her. But, unfortunately, she woke up.

Author POV

"Ngg..." Yoona tried to say, when she woke up. Both of them were shocked. Yoona escaped and pushed Yuri aside as a reflex. "Hey!" Yuri pulled Yoona's hand. "W-what?" Yoona stuttered, avoiding Yuri's eyes. "I'm sorry" Yuri said. But, yoona didn't answer. Sh ekept silent and walked away, pulled out her hand. Yuri let her go, stood there, dumbfounded. She felt guilty, sad, and disappointed. "Yeah. You're coward, yuri" she mumbled then walked to her room lazily.

She came into her room, just to find sooyoung and sica were chatting -well, maybe more than 'only chatting, who knows?- there. Yuri sighed and lay down on my bed, thinking about what she'd done.

"I go to toilet first" Sica said. Then, sooyoung approached yuri. "What's wrong dude?" She asked. "Nothing" Yuri lied. "Oh, you're really a bad liar. I know there's something. You even ignore Sica" She said. "Yeah. and then?" Yuri asked, annoyed and not in a right mood to talk about this topic. 

"You really like Sica or not?" Sooyoung asked, feeling uneasy. She loves her that much, huh? Yuri thought. "Yep. I like her. Jeongmal. Well, you are lucky right now. Do anything you want to do to her. I have something to be thought" Yuri said, then turned her body so her back faced sooyoung. Sooyoung looked at her in disbelief and feeling confused.

------------

Yoona POV

I was still shocked with that incident. And there was one question ran around my head, why wasn't I angry with Yuri? I didn't angry with her at all. I was just... shocked and confused. Knock! Knock! Someone knocked my door. Perhaps it's sooyoung. "Come in" I said. She came in... but... she wasn't sooyoung.

"What do you want?" I asked Taeyeon coldly. I didn't know the exact thing I'd to do if I met her. It was awkward. "Yoona... I want to talk with you" she said calmly. She wasn't different with 10 years ago. She was still the wise, dorky, short, and cute Taeyeon. "There's nothing to be talked to" I said, still kept my sound emotionless. 

"Yoona, please. Don't be like this" she said. "What act you want me to do? How can I pretend to be as usual when I meet with my first love who has broken my heart?" I blurted. She was shocked. "Yoona... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I had done. But it wasn't because I want to. It just because... I have to. At that time, I had to go with my mother. I've said that my parents were divorced. Why can't you understand?" she said in frustration. "Because... I miss you, taeyeon! 10 years! 10 years you left me. You are my first love. The first person in my heart. I miss you so much" I said. Tears were ready to fall down.

She hugged me. I really missed this hug from her. When she protected me from the bad boys, hugged me to stop my cry, when the dogs were running after me. I missed her. 

"Just let forget it, okay? We're now best friends. And I think.. umm... you've forgotten about your love to me?" she asked. I nodded her a no. "Perhaps, I didn't love you, in the same way I loved you before. But, I never forget about my love to you" I answered. She grinned. "So, we're best friend now?" she asked. "yeah." I answered and we were hugging each other again.

"I think my grandma was right. Don't care how much love you've ever felt in your life, the most unforgettable one is your first" She said. "Yep. your grandma is smart" I said. She giggled. "And I guess your last love is Sunny, huh?" I , making her cheeks blushed. 

"And you? Go get that Yuri" she said. "Mwo? Yuri? But... the one I like is... Sooyoung" I said. Hmm, do I? "Jeongmal? But, I think you like Yuri. Your eyes when you saw Yuri... well, the same when you saw me... ages ago" She said. I shrugged my shoulder. 

"Sooyou-" Sunny suddenly appeared and came into my room, looking for sooyoung. "Oh.. no sooyoung here. And... what are you two doing here?" she asked suspiciously. "Wae? Jealous, sunkyu? Kekeke" Taeyeon giggled, as she lung her arm around my waist. I guessed it's too difficult for her to lung it around my shoulder, remembered about our height.

Sunny blushed. "n-no.. Why should I.. I just... isssh" She stuttered and walked away. "Yah! Sunny, wait!" Taeyeon chased her. "See ya, yoona" Taeyeon said, waving her hand before walked away. I nodded at her. But, I thought about what She'd said. About... Me and.. Yuri...

-------------

Author POV

@ Yuri-Sica's room

"Sica.. I wanna ask you something" said Yuri. "What?" Sica asked curiously. "Do you... love sooyoung?" Yuri asked innocently. Sica coughed hard when she heard the question. "W-what? How can you... what do you mean.. why do I..." Sica stuttered. "Chill, okay. I just want to ensure it. Because... I love you" Yuri continued, trying to find the best words but she couldn't. It made Sica even coughed harder. "W-what??" She asked in disbelief, heard her confession. Yuri leant forward and whispered something to Sica. "Eottoke? How?" Yuri asked anxiously. Slowly, a smile crept on Sica's face. "Sure, yuri-ah

-------------

The following day...

"Friends! Friends! I need to tell you something necessary!" Yuri shouted. "What is it?" Sunny asked with a sleepy face. "Is it that important?" Yoona asked lazily. She ate her chocolate bread. "Give me some give me some" asked sooyoung. Yoona smiled and fed sooyoung the bread.

"It's about me. And Jessica. We are official now as a couple" Yuri announced proudly. Uhukkk... Sooyoung coughed and spat the bread out. "M-mwo?" She asked in a horror. Yuri rolled her eyes. "You hear me. Me and Jessica are now official. We are dating" Yuri said again. "Yeah. I'm hers now" Sica said, put her arm around Yuri's waist. 

"Bu...but..." Sooyoung tried to say. She looked shocked and very sad. What the heck? How dare she take MY Sica from me. And how could Sica accept her? Isssh. Mwo? Why must Yuri?

 

Of course I won't let it end like this! 

YulSic? Hmmm~ kekeke 

But, I will let you curious, since I will reveal the secret on chapter 12. Kekeke xD

My charger finally has been repaired! Yeayy!

But I am busy with some works in school, and a practice for my debate competition.

And oh oh oh.. I want to tell you something

Uhm~ I don't know is it important or not, but, this story will not go any farther than just a kiss. You know what I mean? No or kinda like that. Not because I hate it. It just because... I'm not old enough. I am even not 13 yet ._. I will be 13 this July. Please understand? I prefer making fluff story rather than it~ Kekeke ^^