Chapter 6

Complication

@Yuri-Jessica's room

"Wow! What a comfort bed!" Yuri said while jumping up and down on the bed. "Sica, what are you.... oh my! Sleepyhead!!" Yuri said, looking at the sleeping Sica on her bed. She even hadn't unpacked her stuffs. "I wonder what Yoona's doing. Oh I really want to sleep with her. But... hmm, I have some missions kekeke" Yuri said stupidly to herself, smiled evilly.

"I heard that" Sica said while sleeping. "Bwoh? I think you're sleeping!" Yuri said, blushing shyly. "Hm it doesn't mean I can't hear every word you said about Yoona" Sica answered, still closing her eyes. "Yah! Just don't tell it to anybody. Arraso?" Yuri begged. Silence. "Jessica!" still silence. "Jung Jessica!!" Yuri shouted, throwing a pillow to her. "Finee! Now let me have a peaceful sleep" Sica said. "I won't. At least, unpack your stuff first" Yuri refused, keep throwing the pillow. "Do it for me" ordered Sica, covering her head under her pillow. "I'm not your maid" Yuri said. But, her efforts to wake Jessica up is useless.

@Taeyeon-Sunny's room

They were sitting on the chair, chatting each other after unpacking their things. "Why do you bring all that pinky stuffs?" asked taeyeon, pointing at all the pink teddy bears on Sunny's bed. "I love them" answered sunny. "You don't need to bring all of them. You can bring one" said taeyeon. "It's not all. Only 1/8 of all what I have in my room" said Sunny cheerly. Taeyeon was shocked. She must live in a teddy bear palace. She thought.

"Hey, tell me about you" said Taeyeon, breaking some minutes of awkward silence. "Huh? What? I think you know all about me" answered Sunny. "Well, there is one thing I don't know about you" said taeyeon. "What?" asked Sunny curiously. "The person... you like" said taeyeon, avoiding Sunny's eyes. "The person I like? A lot! I like all nice people" said Sunny cheerly.

"Not that kind of like. But, THAT kind of like" said Taeyeon unpatiently. Sunny looked at her, puzzled. "uhh..." Sunny tried to get what Taeyeon meant. "Oh! That kind of like!!" Sunny said finally. "Umm... i don't know." answered Sunny. "Don't you like Yuri? I can see i from your eyes" said taeyeon. "Yeah, I LIKED her" answered Sunny, trying to look at taeyeon's eyes. "Huh? You liked her? what do you mean?" Sunny shrugged her shoulder. I liked her. 5 months ago, before I met you. 

"What about you?" Sunny asked, trying to change the topic. "I don't know. I'm confused with my own feeling" Taeyeon admitted. "What feeling?" asked Sunny. "Well, umm... I don't know" answered taeyeon. "Tell me tell me tell me" Sunny said, using all her aegyo. "Stop that! I hate aegyo" Taeyeon said, annoyed.

"You hate me?" Sunny asked, with her puppy eyes. Taeyeon rolled her eyes "Okay. You are an exception"

@Sooyoung-Yoona's room

"Woaaa... a big bathroom!" Yoona yelled, amazed when she saw the bathroom. "You're only paying attention on the bathroom? From whole villa?" Sooyoung asked in disbelief. "Anniyo... I love all. But, especially bathroom" said Yoona.

"Hey, you want to sleep with Sica, don't you?" asked Yoona sadly while they were unpacking their things. "Hm? To be honest, yes. But sleeping with you is also interesting" Sooyoung said, smiling. They were silent for a moment. Yoona decided to break it. "Why do you bring 2 huge bags?" She asked. "Well, one for my stuffs, like clothes and others. and another for my snacks" She explained. "Omona! My shikshin~" said Yoona, chuckling. "I know you want some, too. Sorry, I won't share it" Sooyoung said playfully stuck her tounge. "Come on, don't be that stingy" said Yoona.

------------------

After dinner, they immidiately went to their own bedroom. "Hey, Sica" Sooyoung pulled Sica's hand before she walked into her bedroom. "What? I'm sleepy" said Jessica, a little annoyed. "Umm... I just want to say, good night and sweet dream" Sooyoung said, scratching her head. Slowly, Jessica's annoyed expression changed into a smile. "Good night too. And, have a sweet dream" She said before came into her bedroom. Sweet dream? Of course! I'll be dreaming of you.

---

"Hey, Sunny. I wonder how can you sleep with all the teddies there" taeyeon said, changing her clothes to pyjamas. "Oh, you want some?" Sunny asked innocently. "No no no! I don't like them!" Taeyeon said. "You don't like them? But I like them. If you hate them, it means you hate me, too" said Sunny. "Mwo? But I don't hate you" taeyeon said, surprised.

"You love me, then?" Sunny asked, smiling. "Yah! It's a trapping question! I won't answer" said taeyeon, lying on her bed. "Come on, answer me..." Sunny said. She sat on taeyeon's bed. "And if I don't?" asked taeyeon. "I will... tickle you! tickle..tickle.." Sunny tickled Taeyeon, making the older girl laughing so hard. "Stop it! Stop it!" Taeyeon begged, kicking and hitting anything, couldn't control herself. She pulled Sunny, making them hugging each other. Sunny, realizing their position, stopped tickling her. Their hear's beating so fast. They even could feel other's breathe on her face. "Stop it, naughty girl" Taeyeon whispered with a husky voice, making Sunny blushed.

----

Yoona POV

I was sleeping tightly, when it was disturbed by a dream. Nightmare.

"Yoong! I love you!" said her, hugging me from behind. "Aigoo... I love you too" I said, chuckling. "You'll never leave me, right?" asked me. She  nodded a no. We were there, in the playground, 7-years-old girls, chatting together. Suddenly, SRUAAKKK... "Woaa... are you alright?" I asked her anxiously. She fell down. "I'm fineee" she said, giving her wide smile. "Hm, someday, I must be a doctor" I decided to my own self. "Why?" she asked me curiously. "So I can cure you. Everytime you hurt" I said.

-------

"You are liar! You said you will never leave meee" I shouted, crying all my tears out. "I'm sorry. I don't want to. But I have to" She said. "here you are" She gave me a medicine box. "You said you want to be a doctor, right? Is it helping?" She asked. I threw away the medicine box. "I don't need it! I need you!!" I cried. She looked irritated. "Sorry, yoona... I love you" She said,crying also. "No! You are a liar! I don't believe you!!" I said as I saw her walking away from me. I took the medicine box. "Don't leave meeee" I cried at her siluette, smaller smaller and then gone..

Sooyoung POV

That sound woke me up. With a sleepy eyes, I looked around, searching for the source of that  weird sound. I saw Yoona, in her sleep, murmuring and screaming. Signs of nigtmare.

I walked toward her. She's drenched with sweat all over her face like she had been running 3 hours non-stop. "Yoona... hey, yoona.." I called her softly, shaking her body slightly. "Liar! You are a liar!" She murmured. I clasped her hand and pated her head. She slowly stopped murmuring. I decided to return to my sleep, but her hand clasping my hand so tight. "Don't leave me..." She murmured. I hesitated for a while then decided to sleep with her, on her bed, rather than didn't have a sleep at all.

I looked at her face. Hmm... beautiful. Pretty cute and gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as my Jessica. Kekeke. She looked so innocent. Purely adorable when she was sleeping. I guessed I know why people called her Goddess.

 

A little SooSica moment,huh?  Don't worry! Will be so many in the next chapter! I just want to make some twist. kekeke

I can't believe I can update this chapter. I couldn't help myself but sneaked out and my  laptop.

Sorry if it's short. My mother caught me -.- Crap! Now I must study again. 2 days left for my exams to end. 

I promise I'll give you 2  chapters after my exams is over. I think it's not going to be a good result.

I keep thinking of fanfics and can't consentrate on my study. Kekeke. Comments will be loved ^^