The problems

Complication

Author's POV

PLAKK! Mrs. Choi slapped her daughter. Sica closed her eyes tightly while Sooyoung was surprised and looked absolutely irritated. Mrs. Choi's face was red, full of anger. "YOU!! HOW DARE YOU!!! JESSICA IS YOUR COUSIN! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO.. HAVE THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP. YOU CAN'T LOVE HER MORE THAN A COUSIN!!" She shouted at sooyoung.

"So what? I love her" Sooyoung mumbled. "It's forbidden and you know it!!" Mrs. Choi kept shouting at her. Sica held sooyoung's hand tight. Mrs. Choi frowned and sighed. "Jessica will move to Lee family instead" She said, softer than before, looking at how scared and gloom her daughter was.

"Mwo? But..." Sooyoung tried to protest. "Choose. She moves to Lee or she moves to America" Mrs. Choi threatened. Sooyoung gulped. "How unfair God is" She muttered. "Sooyoung! Don't said that kind of words" Sica hissed.

"I'm sorry Sooyeon. But... it just..." Mrs. Choi tried to shuffle the proper words. "That's okay, auntie. I.. I know... We are... We aren't supposed to be like this" She said, forcing a smile. Sooyoung kept silent. Tears are rolling down her cheeks.

Jessica packed her things and Sooyoung helped her. "Sica..." Sooyoung called her. "Yes?" Sica answered. "I... I don't think I can survive withouth you" Sooyoung said. Sica stopped packing and looked deeply at Sooyoung. 

"Of course you can. Perhaps... it's our destiny. Time will make us accept it. Fast or Slow" She tried to encourage both sooyoung and her own self. "Somehow... I trust that our power of love isn't this weak. It is strong. Stronger than everybody think. We can be united again" Sooyoung said.

Sica smiled sadly and continued packing. "Yeah... I hope..." She muttered. "Miracle does exist, Sica..." Sooyoung said, hugging Sica from the back. "Soo...sooyoung..." "Sica, please. For the last time.." Sooyoung muttered. Sica let Sooyoung hugged her tighter. Then, she kissed Sica. Jessica kissed back, let the kiss became passionate and longer. Perhaps... it was their last kiss.

------------

Sunny's POV

"Sun kyu, today your cousin will move to our house. Take care of her. I will come home late at midnight. And your umma too. So you can do anything with your cousin. But don't do any prank" I listened at my dad's voicemail. I sighed. But, I was also curious. That meant I wouldn't be home alone anymore.

My cousin? Is it Sooyoung? Huh? Why would she move by the way? Or Jessica? But... she had lived at Choi's residence. So... who is it? Ting! Tong! The bell rang. She must've arrived.

"Wait..." I shouted as I walked toward the door. "Jessica!" I welcomed her with a hug and helped her to bring her suitcase. "Hey sunny..." She greeted. But.. she was crying. Something bad must have happened.

"What's the matter? Why do you move?" I asked her after I ordered my maid to put her suitcase to her own room and we sat in the living room. I turned off the tv. She sighed heavily.

Then, she told me everything. How Mrs. Choi slapped sooyoung until she asked Sica to move. I patted her shoulder. "Someday, there must be a way for you and sooyoung. I believe it" I encouraged her. She smiled weakly. "I hope so, sunny..." She muttered. "Well, you need some rest. You must be tired. You haven't even take a rest after going home from vacation right? I'll show you your room" I said happily and led the way to Sica's room. Tsk tsk... poor my cousins~

------------

Sooyoung's POV

I turned around and around in my bed. I couldn't rest at all. I always thought about Jessica. "Sooyoung!" Umma called me. Iwas still angry with her. Well, actually I couldn't blame her. But still... she separated me from Sica!

"What?" I asked lazily. "You will move to other school." She said simply. I widened my eyes in disbelief. "What? How could you??" I squeaked. "Who knows that you and Sica will still be dating if you're in the same school. Well actually, I'm thinking of moving you to Japan or America, but I think moving to other school is enough" She explained casually.

"Aissh... But... I have been in that school for years! What about my best friends?? You can't separate me from them!" I protested. That's right. What about my precious girls' generation? And Jessica? Aisssh...

"You can have a new and better one in your new school." She answered. "There's no better best friends than them!" I yelled. "No more protesting. Choose. You move to your new school or you don't need to go to school at all" She said. 

I growled in frustration. What am I going to be if I didn't go to school? A trash collector? "Fine!" I said as I rushed angrily to my bedroom and slammed the door violently. Tears are falling down again on my cheeks. Why was the world so unfair??

I reached my cellphone. I decided to call Yuri. I didn't dare to call Jessica. I didn't want her to be sadder anymore and.. she needed a peaceful rest. 

------------------

Yuri's POV

My cell phone rang. It was sooyoung. "Yo.. what's up?" I asked her. "Yuri..." She muttered sadly. Hmm.. that kind of voice... was she crying? "What happened sooyoung?" I asked her anxiously. She told me everything. From how her mom slapped her, Jessica moved to Sunny's house, and she was going to move to another school.

"Woo woo wooo... how can? But... we will be... apart?" I asked in disbelief. "I guess so" She replied. "Aisssh... there's no girls' generation without Choi Sooyoung. You're the best in our group!" I squealed. "Sooyoung..." I said gently.

"There must be a way to solve this. Me, Yoona, Sunny, and Taeyeon will help you and Jessica. I promise!" I swore to her. "Thanks yul... but, maybe... all I need to do right now is accepting. Destiny can't be fought." She said. "How strong you are..." I said. She was a very tough girl. Then, after talking for some times, she hang up. I sighed. How I would miss that dorky shikshin.

--------------

Sunny's POV

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered the phone call. It was sooyoung. "Sunny... you have heard all?" She asked. "Yeah. From Jessica. Tsk tsk... stay strong sooyoung" I said. "Yeah... umm... is Jessica alright?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Of course. What will happen to her? I bite her? I eat her?" I said jokingly. "Sunny..." She said seriously, ignoring my jokes. "Take care of her. If something bad happens to her, I will blame you. I will make sure that your life isn't going to be sunny day again" She threatened. I was afraid. She was definitely serious. "O...okay..." I said. "Good" She said. "Oh... I forget to tell you something. I will move to other school. My mom force me" She told me.

"What? But.. what about... us? girls' generation? And Jessica?" I asked her in disbelief. She sighed. " I don't know. Well, please tell Sica. I can't tell her by myself" She said. I agreed then we hang up. Tsk tsk... really poor my cousins~

---------------

yeyy! holiday comes!! More time to update ><

kekekeke~ but.. still... homeworks --a

my teachers didn't let me to have a peaceful holiday~

uncountable assignments... geez~