Chapter 1

Complication

 

Sooyoung POV

I walked cheerfully toward my school. This is a first day after long-boring holiday. And today, I am in 2nd grade of high school. I will be a sunbae* in my school, finally! I came earlier than usual, not because I want to but because I have to. It had been a tradition for years that my school having a kinda ceremony to welcome new students.

Some students greeted me, and I greeted them back. I am popular in this school, remember? They know me despite I don't know them. 

"Sunny-ah!" I greeted Sunny, my best friend plus my cousin. I ran, approaching her. "Sooyoung!" she greeted me back as we were hugging each other. My holiday was so boring, as I just spent it by staying at home while my other friends were taking a vacation aboard. 

We walked together, toward the field, where the ceremony will be held. "Walk faster, slowpoke!" said someone behind us. "Ya! Kwon Yuri!" Sunny yelled triumphantly to the Curly-black-long haired, pretty, and charismatic girl. This is Yuri, my besties also, the chief of school organization, and the leader of Girls' Generation.

Oh, what a fool of you, sooyoung! I forgot to tell you about Girls' Generation. It's a kinda group, contained 4 most popular girls in this school. Included me, Yuri, Sunny, and Yoona. 

"Where is yoona?" I asked. "Miss me, girls?" suddenly, a goddess-faced girl appeared. She is yoona, my another bestfriend, plus classmate. "Yoona!" Yuri and Sunny greeted her, as we're hugging each other now. 

I never liked a ceremony. Stand up for 2 hours under the heat from the sun. Who likes it? But, fortunately, it's autumn. So, there was no heat disturbing me. I always like a breeze. It always manages to soothe me. 

I was boring, like in every ceremony that I partake. So, I decided to take a look of the new students. Perhaps there are pretty students that caught my attention. And... I was right! My full attention now is hers. With a curly lovely blonde hair, pretty cute face, and a y body, she's successfully caught my attention. 

I keep my eyes on her, but, the finished ceremony forced me to let her go. I walked toward my class with Yoona. "That's sooyoung and yoona!" screamed some fangirls. We just smiled at them, then quickly went to class before they're getting crazy of us.

As I came to class, Yoona quickly ran, taking a seat in front. . I guess it's the last seat. I should've to come earlier to class next time. But, I was wrong. There still an empty seat. I walked to the corner of the class, sitting next to a girl. Fortunately, it's the blonde girl I saw in the ceremony. Yeay! Thankyou God!

"Ehem... can I sit here?" I asked, trying to give my best first performance to her. "Yeah" she answered, even didn't look at my charming smile. 

"So... what's your name?" I asked to the point, after 5 minutes silent. At this time, She was looking at me. Oh! What a beautiful eyes! "Jung Soo Yeon. You can call me Jessica" she said. I smirked at her "Sweet name. My name is Choi Soo Young"

--------

Sunny POV

I tried my best to chase Yuri, but, her steps are as fast as lightning! BRUKKK! I hit someone on my  to chase her. "Uhh... I'm sorry." I said as I helped her to stand up. Awww... what a cute face!

"You better hurry. The class will start soon" I said as I smile and left her. I walked quickly to my class and manage to reach it 3 seconds before the bell was ringing. It's same as a suicide if I late for class today, because it's Soo Man sonsaengnim**'s lesson today. He is the most killer teacher in this school.

"So... sorry, sir. I'm late" A girl, I guess a girl with a worst luck, had just arrived in class. She drenched with sweat and stared at the floor with a bated breathe. But, that cute face! She is the girl who had hit me in the school corridor.

Soo Man sonsaengnim glared coldly at her. What a pity of her! She looked for a problem with a wrong person. Still looked at the floor, she took a seat in front of me.

"Bad luck in your first day, huh?" I said to her. She just answered me with a forced smile. "That's okay. To console you, let me guide you around the school. Oohtoke***?" I said to her. This time, she smiled sweetly to me. "Sure. Btw, my name is Kim Taeyeon. What's yours?" she asked with a whisper, frightened that Soo Man sonsaengnim probably would catch us. 

"My name is Lee Sun Kyu. But please, just call me Sunny"

--------

Author POV

KRIIINGG!! It's the best sound the students wanna hear ; the break time bell. "Sunny-yah! Accompany me please" said Yuri. "Sorry, Yul. I can't I've promised to Taeyeon to bring her around the school" refused Sunny "Woaa... a new friend? Would you mind to introduce her?" said Yuri.

"Hmm, no. Taeyeon-ssi! This is yuri, Yuri, Taeyeon." said Sunny. "You're the late freshman, right? Well, welcome then, and have a nice day" said Yuri, giving her charming smile. While Taeyeon and Sunny were going somewhere, Yuri was going to Yoona's class.

"Yoona-yah! Where's Sooyoung?" said yuri, when she arrived at Yoona's class, carrying some cakes from the fangirls. You know, sometimes fangirls are really helping when you're starving without any pocket money. 

Yoona took the cakes from Yuri and happily ate it. "I dunno. She said she had promised to Jessica, a new student in my class to guide her along." said Yoona. Yuri raised her brow "Wow. Seems we are the same. Sunny is guiding a freshman,too. Since when they became a tour guide of school?" said her. Yoona shook her head, gesturing she didin't have any idea about that.

"Sooyoung seems really cares to Jessica. I've never seen her so care to other like that, especially when she'd just known her for a few hours" said Yoona. Yuri laughs aloud, making Yoona confused. "Why are you laughing?" asked yoona. "Ya! Im Yoona! Is it only me, or you are jealous??" asked yuri, making Yoona blushed.

"Hey, never mind 'bout that! You have me. Isn't it enough?" said Yuri, took a seat beside Yoona. "Why do you think I will feel that it's enough?" asked Yoona, smiling to Yuri. "Hmm, because I'm adorable, charming, and... ouch! hey! Why are you hitting me?" Yuri protested, when Yoona hit her on her arm. "Stop to be over-confident, kwon yuri!" said Yoona, laughing. "yeah. Anything. If it can make you laugh just like that" Yuri murmured.

* = senior

** = teacher

*** = how

 

Just wait for the chapter 2. And don;t forget to comment. My grammar isn't so good, since I'm not using English, and I'm still learning. I'm still in Junior High School. So, if there are any comment about it or about my story, I will be pleased to accept it :)