Sad taeyeon

love you forever

english version

 

jessica perspective
 
 
 
In recent days, I have noticed more tired taeyeon, the holidays in receipt much like us, but I feel very triste.Al tayeoen apparently the work of the leader is angry or tired and I understand why this place is not very easy but I worry that an illness or fall into a deep depression.
Yesterday took a call from his father and gave him the message that his mother is very serious condition in hospital, has cancer in the stomach and this internada.Taeyeon and I talk with others about what happened and agree that taeyeon and I Let's go back to the city, because right now taeyeon and her family are times when you must be juntos.Las else is'd stay for a few days at the cabin and then we would reach the city to take the Vacation rest there.
 
 
 
Taeyoen and I after landing in aeropuesto, we stayed in a hotel and headed to the hospital immediately.
 
Taeyeon all the way do not speak at all, came very serious, she just stared out the window. I was sitting on the right side of it and could only feel the pain and sadness that his body had to endure.
 
"Everything will be alright taengo" I put my arm around his shoulders and my approach.
 
"I hope so is music .." and responded to my embrace.
 
 
 
 
 
We arrived at the hospital and the room we 922.Salude Turn to your family amicably and in that time the doctor came out to tell us the news about taeyeon mother.
 
 
 
"Mrs. Kim family?" Asked the doctor.
 
 
 
"This is us ... as my mother doctor?" Wonder taeyoen.
 
 
 
"I regret to tell them in this way, but Mrs. Kim is in critical condition, the cancer progressed a lot and not an operation to save her, we can not do nothing, just wait until your body naturally responds and your heart stops beating . so sorry "
 
To me it broke my heart when he said that, look to taeyeon but showed no trace of sadness or ataeyeon llanto.Yo greatly admired because of all the people I know she is the strongest in the feelings, if not sad shows, but it was good time so I could drop.
 
 
 
"Doctor ... I can go to see my mother .. and can bring someone else?" Wonder taetae.
 
 
 
"But do not bother if the patient well?" Said that we hand seals to room .the  white room was a bed in the center was, with a persn  asleep in it.
 
 
 
taeyeon view
 
 
 
 
 
Among with jessica and saw dormida.Mi mother .. I support the person in my life and in my dreams, was slowly dying.
 
I approached her and while she was asleep, with my other manao take my mother and I started to talk to her.
 
 
 
"Mom, it's me .. taeyeon, your ajuhmna.Ha been so long I was not looking and worst of all, sorry to have to say hello in these condiciones.Madre will not see me now, but I hear,. next to me .. is someone I've wanted to formally present for some mounths...her name is jessica jung and she is the girl I love with all my heart "
 
"Hello its nice to meet you" Jessica said with tenderness in his voice and a little sadness.
 
 
 
"I wanted you to present our love, is that these are not the conditions, but you could not forgive me if I remain silent esto.mama bad daughter, forgive me for everything." at that time, my tears wanted to leave, but do not leave, it was not time.
 
 
 
siac after a few minutes and my father went to the market  to get something to eat.
 
My family had retired to rest, as it was 11:50 pm. I stayed with my mother alone.
 
 
 
I was in my mother's lap as a child pequeña.Estaba reflecting on everything that was going on at the moment, I was giving up, had a lot of pressure and a depression was about to fall. I felt a hand on my head, look up and my mother's eyes were open.
 
 
 
"Mom, everything will be alright, do not worry ... I'll get the doctor to say that these awakening" I said calmly.
 
 
 
"Stay, I have not much time taeyeon .. please" told me begging.
 
 
 
"Do not say that, ... everything will be fine, you'll be fine ..." I said.
 
 
 
"Please be my girl .... I have to tell you something" I held his hand and listen.
 
 
 
 
 
"Tae ...., heard every word you said a moment ago, and I am very happy that allas found the love of you life, and you'll always be my little taeyeon. Jessica is so lucky to have you, do your life with her and your dreams .. Follow them always .. never rindas.i  love my little love, and never forget .... making "give me the wedding ring he had in his ring finger.
 
 
 
"This ring only be handed wing who really love deeply with all your heart, with all your soul, all your mente.Give it To whom truly love, if you love jessica and're sure you want to stay with her for always with you ..... Give it with all your love and be happy. "Take the little ring.
 
 
 
I started dropping my tears, only a few tears and told my beautiful mother ..:
 
"Thanks mom, I love you very much, I promise to love jessica all my life and all eternity if I die or she dies .... I promise you and all that jessica jung's wife will ever wanted for me and the wife and loving woman who always wait and now I have the amare and amare will care forever. day by day, this ring just deliver them, and love to the end hare.Madre thank you, I promise u will never fail in your memory.I love yous o much mom"
 
 
 
"I love you taeyeon, I'll be watching from the place where I am, My child, I love you and remember this ... no .. is ... the ... goodbye" after that my mother sighed and closed eyes, the pressure on my hand was falling and I knew immediately that she had more fallecido.No could contain my tears and cry for my mother even holding her hand and the ring that she had reached the second .A doctors, nurses My father died and he had wings jessica. 12 Am.
 
Cried my father desconzoladamente abrazandome.Jessica was crying with me and others to call as they heard about the tragedy.
 
 
 
 ------- --------- One day after
 
 
 
all were present either my family, brothers or other snsd.
 
All llorabamos.Sinceramente was the first time I cried desconzoladamente ... without fear of being seen mourn, was my mother! as not cry for her! . Jessica had me hugging, your love and the other was the only love I had for now .. but .. I know this will not bring anything good for my family ... my friends ... for jessica .. or for me.
 
tumblr_mc6exwV6uo1ryyouto1_500.jpg
spanishversion 

 

punto de vista de jessica

 

 

En los ultimos dias,he notado a taeyeon mas cansada,las vacaciones las difruta mucho al igual que nosotras, pero tayeoen la noto muy triste.Al parecer el trabajo de lider la tiene enfadada o cansada y la comprendo porque ese puesto no es muy facil  pero me preocupa que caiga en una enfermedad o en una deoresion muy profunda.Ayer  tuvo una llamada de su padre y le dieron el aviso de que su madre  esta muy grave en el hospital,tiene cancer en el estomago y esta internada.Taeyeon y yo hablamos con las demas sobre lo que paso y estan de acuerdo en que taeyeon y yo nos vallamos de regreso a la ciudad ,ya que en estos momentos taeyeon y su familia son momentos en los que deben de estar juntos.Las demas se quedarias por unos dias mas en la cabaña y despues nos alcanzarian en la ciudad a tomar el resto de vacaciones alla.

 

Taeyoen y yo despues de aterrizar en el aeropuesto,nos hospedaron en un hotel y nos dirigimos  de inmediato al hospital.

Taeyeon en todo el camino no hablo para nada,venia muy seria,ella solo miraba por la ventana. yo estaba sentada del lado derecho de ella y tan solo podia sentir el dolor y la tristeza que su cuerpo tenia que soportar.

"todo estara bien taengo"puse mi brazo alrededor de sus hombros y la acerque a mi.

"espero asi sea sica.." y respondio a mi abrazo.

 

 

Llegamos al hospital y nos dirigios a la habitacion 922.Salude amigablemente a su familia y en ese momento el doctor salio a decirnos noticias sobre la madre de taeyeon.

 

"familiares de la señora kim?"pregunto el doctor.

 

"somos nosotros...como esta mi madre doctor?"pregunto taeyoen.

 

"lamento tener que decirselos de esta manera,pero la señora kim  esta en estado  critico,el cancer avanzo mucho y una operacion no la salvara,nosotros no podemos hacer ya nada,solo esperar a que su cuerpo naturalmente responda y su corazon deje de latir.Lo lamento mucho"

A mi se me partio el corazon cuando dijo eso,mire a taeyeon pero no mostraba ningun rastro de tristeza o llanto.Yo admiraba mucho a ataeyeon porque de todas las personas que conozco ella es la mas fuerte en los sentimientos,si esta triste no lo demuestra,pero era buen momento para que pudiera soltarlos.

 

"doctor...puedo pasar a ver a mi madre..y puede acompañarme alguien mas?"pregunto taetae.

 

"si pero no molesten a la paciente muy bien?"dicho esto entramos juntas de la mano a la habitacion.La habitacion era blanca y una cama en el centro habia,con una persna dormida en ella.

 

punto de vista taeyeon

 

 

Entre con jessica y la vi dormida.Mi madre..la persona que me apoyo en toda mi vida y en mis sueños,estaba muriendo lentamente.

Me acerque a ella y aunque estaba dormida ,con mi otra manao  tome  la de mi madre y comenze a hablar con ella.

 

"mama,soy yo taeyeon..,tu ajuhmna.Ha pasado tanto tiempo que no te miraba y lo peor de todo es que duele tener que saludarte en estas condiciones.Madre se que no me ves ahora,pero se que me escuchas,...                                                               junto a mi se encuentra una persona que te he querido presentar formalmente desde hace unos meses.Su nombre es Jessica jung y ella es la chica que amo con todo mi corazon"

"hola mucho gusto" dijo jessica con ternura en su voz y un poco de tristeza.

 

"queria que fueras presente de nuestro amor,se que estas no son las condiciones,pero ya no te podia callar esto.mama perdoname si fui mala hija,perdoname por todo". en ese momento,mis lagrimas querian salir,pero no las deje,no era el momento.

 

despues de unos minutos sica y mi padre salieron a la cafeteria a comprar  algo para comer.

Mi familia ya se habia retirado a descansar,ya que eran las 11:50 pm . Yo me quede con mi madre sola .

 

yo estaba en el regazo de mi madre,como una niña pequeña.Estaba reflexionando sobre todo lo que estaba pasando en estos momentos,yo me estaba dando por vencida,tenia mucha presion y una depresion estaba por caer.                     Senti una mano en mi cabeza,mire arriba y mi madre tenia los ojos abiertos.

 

"mama,todo estara bien,no te preocupes...ire por el doctor para decirle que estas despertando"le dije con calma.

 

"quedate,no me queda mucho tiempo taeyeon..por favor"me decia suplicandome.

 

"no digas eso,...todo saldra bien,te pondras bien..."le dije.

 

"por favor mi niña....tengo que decirte algo"Sostuve su mano y la escuche.

 

 

"tae....,escuche cada una de las palabras que me dijiste hace unos momentos, y estoy muy feliz de que allas encontrado al amor de ti vida,Eres y siempre seras mi pequeña taeyeon .Jessica tiene tanta suerte de tenerte ,haz tu vida con ella  y  tus sueños..siempre siguelos cariño..nunca te rindas.Te amo mi pequeña ,nunca lo olvides y....toma"me entrego el anillo de bodas que tenia en su dedo anular.

 

"este anillo solo debe entregarse ala persona que realmente ames profundamente,con todo tu corazon,con toda tu alma,ccon toda tu mente.Daselo a quien en verdad ames,si tu amas a jessica y estas segura de que con ella quieres permanecer por siempre a su lado.....entregaselo con todo tu amor y sean felices".Tome el pequeño anillo.

 

comenze a dejar caer mi llanto,solo unas cuantas lagrimas y le dije a mi hermosa madre..:

"mama gracias,te amo mucho,prometo amar a jessica toda mi vida y toda la eternidad aunque yo muera o ella muera....te prometo a ti y a todos que jessica jung sera la esposa que siempre quisiste para mi y la esposa y mujer que siempre espere amar y que ahora la tengo la amare por isempre.La cuidare y amare dia con dia,Este anillo solo entregare ,y amarla  hasta el final hare.Madre te agradezco,prometo nunca fallarte ent u voluntad y recuerdo.Te amo mucho mama"

 

"te amo taeyeon,yo las estare cuidando desde el lugar donde yo este,Mi niña,te amo y recuerda este...no ..es...el...adios"mi madre despues de eso dio un suspiro y cerro los ojos,la presion en mi mano fue disminuyendo y supe de inmediato que ella habia fallecido.No pude contener mas mis lagrimas y llore por mi madre aun sosteniendo su mano y el anillo que ella me habia entregado.A los segundos llegaron doctores,enfermeras, mi padre y jessica.Dijeron que habia fallecido alas 12 Am .

Lloraba desconzoladamente con mi padre abrazandome.Jessica estaba llorando conmigo y llamo a as demas para que se enteraran de la tragedia.

 

 ---------un  dia despues-------

 

todos estaban presentes ya sean mi familia,hermanos o  las demas snsd.

Todas llorabamos.Sinceramente era la primera vez que llore desconzoladamente...sin temor a que me vieran llorar, era mi madre! como no lloraria por ella! .Jessica me tenia abrazando,su amor y el de las demas era el unico amor que tenia por ahora..pero yo se que esto..no traera nada bueno para mi familia...mis amigas...para jessica..ni para mi.