Chapter 2

I Belong To You
MeeYon sat in the dim, dark corner of the bar, leaning on her arms  and Mee Yon moaned as she motioned for  another drink.She knew it wasnt' right to drink her problems away but it was the only think she could do. She looked at ther phone againg staring at her cell phone screen she scoffed.

"I was a fool.."

As she stood upand stuck her phone into her pocket and walked out the door. As she made her way down the busy street.


It was getting late, as Mee-Yon made her way home, she dragged herself across the busy street not caring about the angry cab drivers telling her to hurry up.
"You reminded me of an ugly wet puppy in the rain."   Mee-Yon eyes started to water again, she felt her knees becoming numb as a sharp pain began to grow in her chest as she remembered old memories.

"Park Mee-Yon I think your beautiful!"

"Mee, my heart belongs to you, don't ever forget that...." 

"Park Mee Yon I love you!"

Those same thoughs raced though her head over and over again as she cut through people trying to get home. She could feel her legs becoming heavier as she stumbled cross the dull street, the loud car horns made her head ache causing her to cringe, before coming to the crosswalk.Her vision became blurred as she stared at the ground for a moment. She soon began to feel light headed. 

"I.....hope I make it home....." Mee Yon's voice shook as she tried to calm herself down, leaning against the streetlight.

She dropped to her knees clutching her chest trying to catch her breath and balance. Attempting to stand up again Mee Yon held herself up by holding onto the large streetlight. As she tried to walk away she was yanked back.

"What the..." she mumbled as she look down realizing that her heel of her shoe was stuck in the street drain.

MeeYon pulled and pulled but it was no use, it was her shoe was stuck . She slipped her fingers through the rusty bars and untied her shoe, letting it fall off hearing the distant echo of it  hitting the ground. She tried to remove her foot again with luck it came out with a few scratches and shallow cuts. Standing up, she rubbed her head and began walking, Only making it a few feet before she felt cold water hit her face.
 

She looked up and moaned taking her purse and putting it over her head and hopped down the street.
 


"See you later JongDae!" 


"Goodnight Jongdae hyung!" Tao and the others yelled as they departed from the resturaunt.

Chen waved goodbye as he ran down the street to his car, fittling trying to find his keys. Getting in he checked his phone.

12:35 AM.


Chen rubbed his face and started his car up. Just as he was about to pull off he noticed a woman hopping down the street. 


"I wonder what's she's doing out here so late.." he said to himself, looking out of his review mirror.  

He watched as the woman stumbled down the sidewalk before leaning against a buliding, collapsing. Chen quickly got out his car and rushed to the woman's aid.

"Hey!Hey! Miss are you okay?" he said shaking her shoulders frantically.. He got no response she was out cold.

Chen looked around to see if anyone could help. There was no one in sight. As he back glanced down at the woman's face , the color slowly flushed out of her face. 

Chen sighed and checked her purse for any kind of identification.  

Finding her wallet he read " PARK MEE YON "