Chapter 25

Wave Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

"Jiyong,I have something to tell you"Mdm Kwon spoke up all of sudden during their morning meal.

"What is it mum?Do you know anything about Dara?"he asked eagerly.

"Dara?What happened to my wife??"

"She is found DEAD,Jiyong"she finally announced

"NO!"Jiyong shouted at the top of his lung.

"This is the truth son,I know you can't accept this fact but it is the truth"

"You're lying! She's still alive! I know she is!"

"I'm not Jiyong,I'll bring you to her grave if you want to"she told him harshly.

Grabbing his crutches near him,he slipped it under his arm and storm off to his room before slamming the door pretty hard causing a loud bang echoing the house.Throwing his crutches on the ground,Jiyong curled himself in a corner with his legs crossed and his head buried,he was crying in that particular position.

"Dara,how could leave me?What am I supposed to do now?Why must it be you?God! Why are you being so cruel towards me,what have I done to received this?Baby..We've promised to be together but now you're no longer with me.Why!Why!"

 

Eversince knowing about Dara 'death'Jiyong have been keeping himself stuck in his room,there was even a time where he tried to kill himself but luckily Uncle Yang entered the room to checked on him.Jiyong was no longer the same man,all he did was cry,cry and cry and it makes the old man feel guilty for having to hide the truth from him.

Mdm Kwon is slowly getting worried seeing her only son behaving this way,deep inside she hates herself for being so cruel to her son but her greed of wanting to merge the Kwon's and Ahn's family together blinded her eyes.Using this opportunity,she had used Sohee to enter Jiyong life and she was right coz slowly Jiyong is back to himself all thanks to Sohee.

End of Flashback

 

Jiyong is finally back in the office after 2 months of recuperating at home,though he still have to move around with the help of crutches he have decided to get back to work to keep himself busy.He is now engaged to Sohee and will be getting married to her soon,he didn't know what made him decided to follow his mom idea to married his long time childhood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter