Valentine’s trick

Did I or didn't I say? - Special chapter!

 

Kyung’s POV

This dance ain’t easy… I don’t like to dance.

I gasped. B-Bomb looked at me and patted my back,

“You already tired?” he asked smirking

I gave him a death glare, “Why are you asking? Do I look tired to you?” I joked, B-Bomb laughed.

“Yah, you’re going well. Look at Taeil and Jaehyo… They have problems with the dance”

I chuckled, “Haha, maybe… OK, let’s finish this quick so we can go back soon”

B-Bomb lifted a frown, “You know you have to take a shower before going back, right? Or do you want to scare the lady?” he said and, lightly hitting my back, he left to kept practicing.

I sighed when I realized it; Right… There’s _____~ in the house and I don’t want her to think I’m a pig. I mean, she’s a girl after all.

She has been living with us like 3 months until now; the guys have been trying to be the cleanest and more ordered possible to not make her live in a hell. Specially Zico: he has been a monster when it comes to clean his room and the common spaces.

 

I approached to the guys who were practicing some dance moves.

“Yah, when are we finishing this?” I asked leaning my head on Zico’s shoulder.

Everyone looked at Zico too, waiting for him to say “We’re done”

Jaehyo started to blink his eyes repeatedly and pout.

Zico sighed, “We’re not done guys; I’d like to go too, but we have to practice a little more”

P.O complaint, “Oh come on! If you want to go too, then let’s go! We’ve been practicing since 16:00”

Zico lifted a frown, “And what time is it…?”

“21:00…” Taeil said looking at his cell phone.

“Why do you want to go too anyways? You’re a workaholic. You like torture, right?” Jaehyo asked him chuckling.

“I bet is because tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day and he doesn’t have a present” Ukwon joked. Everyone laughed, except Zico, who I noticed that had a kind of concerned look on his face.

He shook his head and smiled, “OK, we’re done…”

“YEAH!” P.O yelled and took Jaehyo by the arm, “Let’s go!”

“We have to shower first…” Jaehyo said.

 

I approached to Zico and put my hand in his left shoulder,

“You OK bro?”

Zico got out of his trance and looked at me, “Dude, I completely forgot that tomorrow’s Valentine’s Day… I didn’t buy her anything”

I laughed, “Hahaha, that’s why you were worried?”

He looked at me and lifted a frown, “Hum, YEAH? What do I do now!?”

“Oh don’t worry, you just can buy…-“

 

I wanted to say something, but before I completed my idea, a better one came to my mind.

That… Would be so nice.

And hilarious! Hahaha!

“What?” Zico asked

I realized I was smiling; I looked at him and kept smiling, “Oh, nothing. I mean, the other day I was talking to her and she told me that she likes sports; specially American football”

Zico looked confused, “She likes to watch American football?”

I smirked, “No no, to play it. She loves it. Maybe you could buy her something about it”

He still looked confused, which made me laugh in the inside. A chuckle came out by accident.

“Are you sure?” he asked scratching his head.

I nodded courageously, “Of course!”

Zico shrugged, “It’s OK I guess. I’ll go right away to buy it because tomorrow I won’t have time; thank you so much Kyung!”

I chuckled and smirked, “You’re welcome”

 

 

“Where’s Zico-hyung?” P.O asked when we entered into the minivan.

I giggled, “Buying _____~’s present for tomorrow”

“So he really didn’t have a present for her!” Ukwon yelled.

“Yeah, and I have a great idea for those two…” I said. All the guys looked at me.

“What are you thinking about?” Taeil asked me with curiosity.

I smirked, “Listen well…”

 

 

 

 

We arrived to the apartment and we all gathered in the living room to watch TV, play something and stuff.

_____~ appeared from her room smiling, “Hey guys, how was your practice today?”

“Exhausting…” Taeil sighed.

“Yeah… Did you feel alone?” P.O asked her

She shook her head, “No, actually I killed some time preparing a surprise… You can see it, it’s in the kitchen”

“Sweet!” P.O said and, standing up from a jump, he ran to the kitchen.

_____~ giggled and looked at all of us curious.

She bit her lip, “Huh… Guys, where’s Jiho?”

We all hid our smirks. “He’s still at the studio composing and stuff”

She nodded, “Ah… OK”

“Why you ask? I bet you thought he was buying your Valentine’s Day present” Ukwon asked her smiling.

_____~ widened her eyes and put a hand on covering a “!”

 

Jaehyo laughed, “You forgot tomorrow was Valentine’s Day!”

I smiled to myself; Score!

“Aaah! What should I do!? I don’t have the time to go and buy a gift!” she freaked out.

P.O put his arm on her left shoulder and I did it too in her right, we both smirked.

“You know Jiho-hyung likes to rap, right?” P.O started saying

She nodded courageously

“And that he likes Verbal Jint, right?” I finished his sentence

She nodded again

“Then, you got it! Buy a Verbal Jint CD” P.O pointed.

_____~ looked confused, “But, I bet that if he likes it that much he already has all their CDs”

B-Bomb approached and shook his head, “He doesn’t have the first one”

Ukwon and Taeil almost laughed, but they contained their laughs.

Zico already has like 5 of the first CD of Verbal Jint… He liked it that much that he bought it two times and then he received the other three as gifts from his birthday.

 

“You can go to the corner; there’s a CD store” Taeil added smiling.

_____~’s face started to shine and she looked at all of us smiling.

“Thank you all, guys!” she said really happy, “I better go right now because Zico may be in his way back”

Jaehyo nodded, “Yeah, yeah. You better go right now”

She got away from our arms, took a coat and her purse and headed to the door, “See you later guys! And thanks!”

She stepped out of the apartment and closed the door behind her.

 

We all smiled, “This is gonna be interesting” I said.

“This seems cruel to me…” Taeil sighed.

I rolled my eyes, “Don’t forget the second part of the plan…”

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Today I woke up and went directly to B-Bomb and Zico’s room to quietly wake B-Bomb up. I entered sneaking and approached to B-Bomb

“Minhyukkie… Minhyukkie…” I whispered and moved him a little; not a single answer.

“B-Bomb-ah… Come on, wake up” I moved him a little stronger.

Nothing. I started to get anxious.

I gasped and found a glass of water next to his bed; I took it and pour some water on his face. He woke up immediately and sat on his bed in a jump.

“What the heck!” he yelled; I automatically covered his mouth with my hand and pointed at Zico.

“Silence” I told him chuckling as he looked at Zico, who moved a little but didn’t wake up. I discovered his mouth and he took a deep breath,

“You ” he whispered.

“You weren’t waking up… Now help me to wake the others up”

He rolled his eyes and stood up, “I swear I’ll kill ya sometime”

A smile appeared through my face.

 

We woke the guys up, got dressed and left the apartment in direction to an amusement park.

We didn’t have a car or a minivan and we prefer to walk instead of take a bus; it wasn’t really far, so it didn’t kill us.

Also, part of my plan was in that amusement park.

“Are you leaving a properly trace, Kim Yukwon?” Jaehyo asked Ukwon looking at him.

Ukwon rolled his eyes, “Keep walking and don’t look at me; I’m doing a good job”

“Faster, Ukwonnie!” P.O said

B-Bomb laughed, “You sounded like a girl in a video”

The other laughed too, “Stop watching erted things, please… It affects us too” Jaehyo told him.

“Oh come on, like you don’t do that too-“

“OK, shut up B-Bomb” I interrupted him chuckling, “Let’s focus now; P.O, lend me your phone please” I turned to him and he handed me his cell phone.

“Why doesn’t he use his…?” P.O said undertone.

 

I dialed Zico’s number and the phone started to sound.

Beep

Beep

Beep…

“Mm, Hello?” Zico answered with a sleepy voice, I smirked.

“Good morning sleeping beauty, did you have a good dream?”

“Why are you calling me? Aren’t you in the next room?” His voice sounded a bit disoriented and bothered

I laughed, “Haha, actually we aren’t in the apartment…”

We?”

“Yeah, the guys and I… You’re alone with _____~”

Zico coughed through the phone, “Bwoh!? Alone in the house with _____~!?”

I burst in laugh, “Hahahaha! Yeah, yeah. But what’s wrong about it? I bet it’s not like you haven’t slept with her before”

I swear to God that I could feel how Zico was blushing through the phone.

“S-S-Shut up” he stuttered, “Why did you all leave?”

“Nah, it is Valentine’s Day and we wanted to let you too have a romantic moment together”

“Seriously?”

“Of course, why would I be lying?”

“Sounds suspicious to me…”

I cleared my throat, “Yah, who do you think I am?”

“Kyung. Park Kyung. I know you, ”

“Hehe, you’re right… Hey, you have to promise me something”

“What?”

I inhaled so I wouldn’t laugh, “Promise me that you’ll call me after you exchanged gifts”

He kept silent for a few seconds

“OK, but why…?”

“You’ll know. Bye!”

“Wait you little-…!” He yelled through the phone and I hang up before he could end.

 

This is going to be funny.

 

 

 

 

 

Zico’s POV

OK, So… Calm down.

What do I do? Should I wake her up?

I sneaked out of my room and went to the living to see if she was already awake.

“Good morning, Jiho” I heard her voice behind me and it scared me, so I jumped and let out an “Omo!”

“Sorry…” she chuckled after scaring me. She looked damn cute in her pajamas, as always.

“Don’t worry” I smiled to her

_____~ scratched her head, “You know… Where are the other guys?”

I gulped, “Oh, hum… They went out”

She widened her eyes, “Everyone?”

I nodded and she blushed.

We both kept silent a couple of minutes.

“Uh well, I’ll go get dressed and then I’ll make breakfast and stuff…” she said hiding her red face.

I love that face.

“OK, me too” I said and escaped to my room quickly.

We both are so nervous, like when we started to go out…

This is kind of cute, though.

 

I took a white shirt and some plain dark skinny jeans, went to the bathroom, showered and got dressed.

I looked myself at the mirror and patted my cheeks, “She’s your girlfriend… Fighting!”

 

I left the bathroom and headed to the dining table, only to see waffles with chocolate, cream and strawberries on them.

I widened my eyes in surprise; Did she make all this?

She stepped out of the kitchen with a tray and a cute white dress with peach colored flowers on it on. On the tray she carried two cups of green tea, two mini sandwiches and chocolate chip cookies.

My eyes widened more; I don’t know if it was because all the delicious food that she had made or because she looked so damn beautiful.

She smiled at me

“Happy Valentine’s Day”

 

I smiled back and chuckled, “Hey, when did you had time to do all this? It’s amazing”

She giggled, “I can do everything”

“I bet you can” I received the tray and put it on the table. I approached to her and pulled the chair for her,

“Please, miss”

She chuckled, “Thanks, sir”

_____~ placed the food of the tray on the table and left the tray in the floor.

“Enjoy!” she told me smiling

“Thanks, babe” I smiled back and started to eat.

 

The food was freaking awesome; I ate ALL my portions. And parts of hers… But just because she couldn’t eat anymore. I didn’t steal her food, I swear.

 

“It was really, reaaaally good” I told her smiling and taking her hand.

Her smile got bigger, “I’m glad you liked it!”

She suddenly separated her hands with mines and leaned to the floor to get something.

“Now my gift is ready” _____~ said and, smiling, handed me a package.

I was excited as hell, so I took it and opened it to see that…!

It was the… first CD of Verbal Jint

Oh… I already have this CD… 5 of them actually…

I feel terrible thinking that I don’t like her present because I bet she put effort on it, but… What am I going to do with this?

Maybe I can throw the others away and keep this one…

 

I sighed and put on a false smile on my face, “Thank you”

She kept smiling…

Oh God…

 

I suddenly remembered what Kyung told me…

“…The other day I was talking to her and she told me that she likes sports; specially American football…”

I smiled and stood up from a jump, “Wait here! I have something for you”

I went to my room, took the present from under my bed and went back with the present behind my back.

“Close your eyes and extend your arms!” I ordered and she did, excited and smiling.

I approached more and, a bit nervous, left the package in her arms.

“Can I open my eyes now?” she asked expectant.

“Of course”

 

She opened her eyes and wrapped the paper off.

Her eyes and smile widened but just to shut down in less than a second…

 

 

 

Your POV

An… American football’s helmet…

What…? Why?

I faked a smile, “Uh, thanks…!”

How did he get the conclusion that I like American football?

I’ve never played it in my life and I’m sure I won’t play it either in the future…

Ugh, but I bet he endeavored looking what I like

Although he completely failed…

 

We both sighed at unison.

This isn’t something that I really like… Or can use…

 

Zico suddenly took out his cell phone and dialed a number.

“Who are you calling?” I asked curious

“I’m calling- Oh, yo Kyung. What’s this about?” he was telling me but he quickly answered the phone a bit uneasy

“Deh, we already did it… Deh, Yeah… It’s strange… It’s like someone told her that I- WAIT A SECOND! Are you behind this!?” Zico growled through the phone

He cleared his throat, “In the street…? A trace…? What did you-…!?”

He took the phone out of his ear before he could finish his sentence.

He looked at me and took my hand, “Come on” he said and, pulling me, we both went downstairs to the street.

“Y-Yah, Zico, what are we doing here?”

“Kyung’s doing something strange again” he told me while stepping out of the elevator.

 

Zico looked around, like he was searching for something. He suddenly gasped and widened his eyes as he saw something in the floor.

He pulled me with him and started to walk in some direction.

“Yah, what are you doing?” I asked really confused.

“Look at the floor” he told me while walking a bit faster.

I looked down and saw a trace.

Of red paper hearts.

Stuck on the ground.

What is this about!?

 

We followed the lovely trace for about three blocks and it, finally, guided us to the supposed destination.

“What the…?” Zico said

“An amusement park?” I asked out loud. We both looked at each other and shrugged.

Zico took out his cell phone again and texted to Kyung.

 

“From:  Zico

To: Kyung

What’s this about?”

 

He sent it to Kyung and almost instantly received an answer.

 

“From:  Kyung

To: Zico

Tell the guy in the entrance that u’re Woo Jiho and he’ll let u and _____~ pass”

 

“Pass…?” Zico said undertone and pulled me to the entrance.

“Zico what-…?”

“Hello, I’m Woo Jiho” Zico said in English to the guy in the entrance.

The guy seemed a little confused, “Excuse me, what’s your name?”

“Woo Jiho”  Zico repeated

The guy looked really troubled; Zico rolled his eyes and repeated very slowly

“Woo Jiho. W-O-O  J-I-H-O, OK?”

The guy smiled and nodded, “Yeah, now I understood. Sorry. You two can enter”

Zico sighed and pulled me inside.

 

“We have to find that little alien Kyung” he told me looking at my face and smirking, I chuckled and nodded.

We walked through the amusement park for like 20 minutes and we hadn’t find Kyung yet.

“Where could he be? That greasy…” Zico sighed, still walking.

“Maybe he’s-…”

Zico gasped interrupting me, “He’s there!”

He took my hand and run to the big guy dressed in a cucumber costume.

The guy turned and looked at us covering his face; B-Bomb, Jaehyo, Taeil, Ukwon and P.O were beside him, like in a row.

 

Zico laughed, “What the heck are you all doing?”

The guy in the costume discovered his face and smiled, “We wanted to play a little prank on you today” Kyung said.

“But why are you dressed in a cucumber costume?” I asked giggling.

“To make it funnier!” P.O said smiling.

Zico chuckled, “What’s this about then?”

 

All the guys moved to the sides, letting Kyung standing in front of us with his hands behind him. He suddenly showed us his hands and handed us a little paper.

“Don’t lose this” he said smiling, “And use it”

Zico lifted a frown and took the paper, looking at it, “What’s this?”

Kyung smirked, “A free-use ticket. Today you can use every game and ‘buy’ everything you wanna eat for free. This is our gift for you on Valentine’s Day”

I smiled and looked at all the guys very excited, “Guys…!”

They were all smiling.

“Now, it’s our time to let you two have a good day” Ukwon said.

“Yeah, after those presents…” Taeil let out and Jaehyo covered his mouth immediately.

Zico widened his eyes and looked again at Kyung.

 

“You told her…! And then you told me…!” he yelled not finishing his own sentences.

Kyung was laughing and asking for forgiveness, “Hahaha, I, hahaha! I’m sorry, hahaha”

Zico chuckled and smiled, “You really are something…! But thanks dude” he hugged Kyung and patted his back.

Kyung got out of the hug and stood beside the others, “You’re welcome, have a good day!” he said and, after he gave us a big smile, they all ran far from us.

 

We both chuckled and looked at each other; Zico’s eyes were sparkling like never. He really was happy.

“It’s been a long time since we had a date… I’m always busy”

I smiled and nodded, “Deh, that’s true…”

Zico leaned to me and gave me a peck, I blushed stepping away.

“Zico, we’re in public…!”

He giggled, “We’re not in Korea anymore”

 

He’s right… Here it isn’t forbidden.

 I smiled and, getting closer to him, I gave him a peck.

“That’s right”

 

Suddenly, Zico’s pocket vibrated. He took out his cell phone a little surprised

 

“From:  P.O

To: Zico

I SAW U! I SAW U 2 KISSING!”

 

Zico burst in laugh and showed it to me; I laughed too and looked at Zico answering back.

 

“From:  Zico

To: P.O

U’re too young to see that. Now get the hell out of here ^^”

 

He put his phone back on his pocket, took my hand and looked into my eyes smiling,

“What should we do first?” he asked me

I smiled,

 

“Let’s have some fun!”