OPPA! SARANGHAE! :'(

LOVIN' YOU

 

SUNGANN POV:

I look at outside, I see a car is parking in front of my house. I see a girl that I hate damn much get out from the car. I know, that y girl is my oppa lover.

What’s that ahjuhma come to my house? Yah! But wait! Where’s my oppa??!! I don’t want that ahjuhma date with my oppa today! No!! No!!

I looked around my house, I see my oppa still sleep at his bedroom.

“Thanks God he’s still sleeping.”..

Ting Tong!! Ting tong! (The door bell rang)

I open the door and what I guess is true. That ahjuhma come to my house.

Me: annyeong haseyo old ahjuhma. What the ing you come to my house? Do you want show your plastic face to my oppa?

Jessica: Hey! I’m your unnie! So, you must respect me!! Rude child!

Me: bowh? Do you want be a dead meat said me like that huh?!

Jessica: yah! Whatever! I want see my future hubby! Where’s him?!

Me: KAHKAHKAH! What the you called my oppa was your future hubby? Just look your face in the mirror. Huh!

Jessica: do you want I slap you huh?! Don’t waste my time! Where’s Shim Changmin?!!

Me: he goes outside and date with his new lover. Lalalala

Jessica: I don’t believe you! Where’s him! Where?!!

Me: yah! It’s up to you if to you if want believe me or not!

Then I closed the door. Jessica knocks the door from outside loudly and loudly!

Then, she stop knocked the door, I looked at outside, I see she go to her car and go away from my house.

You cannot be my sister in-laws because I know, you love my oppa just because he is rich and popular. You are playgirl. I don’t want my oppa sad because of you like what you did to Kim Jaejoong oppa. Changmin oppa, why you are stupid because you love that girl like crazy?! Didn’t you realize that she always use you to make herself become famous?! Oppa, I hope you will find your true lover one day. Oppa, saranghae!