Chapter 27

Cold Yet Warm

 

You took out your phone from your mini pocket and dialled the ambulance . You informed INFINITE and they rushed over to the hospital . Two hours had passed and Myungsoo is still inside the emergency room . You and INFINITE were anxiously waiting outside . More and more tears kept flowing across your cheeks , praying that Myungsoo will be fine .

Soon , the doctor came out and put on a gloomy expression his face . You knew that something is wrong . “Kim Myungsoo . We tried our best to save Kim Myungsoo but however , we couldn’t save him . I am sorry .” The words were so painful to your ears . Your world had crashed . You kneeled down as you heard the news , still hoping that Myungsoo is alive but however , Myungsoo had just left you . INFINITE who saw you in despair , went up to you and gave you a tight hug .

[ Your P.O.V ]

MYUNGSOO YAH DONT LEAVE ME . YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU . DONT DO THIS TO ME . KAJIMA , MYUNGSOO AH .

This time your tears are uncontrollable . Woohyun came up to you and brought you to Myungsoo’s death bed . “ Jeoggi........i found this inside his pocket . I think he wanted to give you this and also this short letter  ,” Woohyun passed you a small box and also an envelope . You held Myungsoo’s hand and put it against your face . “I’ll miss you..........”

You opened the small box and was shocked at what you had just see . It was a necklace with Myungsoo’s name engraved on it . He had been wanting to give you all these while . “Mianhe i was a pabo . I shouldn’t have run away from you and let you explain ,” you looked at Myungsoo with your teary eyes .

 

DAMN HOYA THATS HOT