3 Pleasures

3 Pleasures

 

Monday morning...like every Monday morning I went to school, but Sth. Is different from on this morning! Why why is there no one at school ? As I look around I saw the caretaker of our school! Then I went to him and ask ,how it can be that no one is at school except me----before he answer me he's starting to laughing at me---did you really don't know why our school is empty?I shook my head and th...en he said... Hey girl it's already school holiday so come back in 2weeks ok . ...huh---school holiday ?! Omo!!!It is so embarrassing-----oh thanks you sir !... And then I went home ... In the while I went home , I was too busy with thinking ;why why my friends didn't tell me it's school holiday now .....Then I crash into someone and fall down on the hard ground,from downstair I excuse to that person:Entschuldigung (sorry) , I said but that person didn't respond my sorry , so I look up and just want to know what's the problem why he/she didn't accept my Sorry. As I look up I saw, I sawwww HIM!!!!--It is really HIM,The leader vocalist of FtIsland...OMO...did I dream ?! To make sure that I'm not dreaming I closed my eyes and opened it again. But as I opened my eyes he wasn't there anymore ... Oh it seems like I need a glasses ,I though. Then I begun to laugh at myself, Lee Hong Ki in Germany hahaha it'll not happen , he's in Korea now haha, I think I should really go to a doctor to check my eyes haha,I talked to myself.And as I wanted stand up from the ground and keep on with walking, I felt someone touch my shoulder and asked me ; Hey girl are you ok;- Huh?, sounds familiar!, I thought . Yes, I'm alright! , I answered while I'm pulled myself up and I turnend myself to face him . Then he looked at me with his wonderfull brown eyes and asked me ;Are you sure?!--and started to think a few minute and apology :"iiI mean , I saw you fall on the ground, wanted to help you but everthing was so fast---ehm sorry that couldn't help you!,hehe"Then he touch his is neck. I couldn't answered him as I noticed ...It was Hongki my idol star that's talking to me! Omo, Omo what should I do!!! ;Yyyes, I am; I stuttered with trembling voice.No Girl,no ...think not that you're ok, lets go to the hospital with me ! Hongki said seriously. ;HOSPITAL!!! I shouted, ;No no, I'm not Sick , I'm Oook...It's just you !;Me !!!!why , what's wrong with me????;, he asked. ;I mean, euh... You're vocalist Lee Hong Ki of FTIsland , an Idol star of Korea. ;Oooooh;, he said wondering and look at me with wide eyes, then he countinue with; Aaah yes, I am but how did you know me, I mean no One in Germany Seems to know me?; Euh...yes, I know you because I'm FTISLAND Fan or no, more than that ,I'm Kpop Fan and of course a Fan of you too, that's why I'm a Bit nervous in front of you", I answered,while trying to keep my fangirly behavior in me. "Hmmmmmm, I understand you now haha, glade to Meet a Fan of me in Germany!,he answered, while streches his Hand to shake my Hand. " Nice to Meet you Here in Real in Germany Oppa", I reply while shaking his hand. By the Way a what's your Name, how Old are you and may you help me?",he asked curious. " Ehm yes I'm _______, I'm 16 and yes I'll help you if I can so what is it?",I Said shyly." Hmmm _______, Nice name!, Can you please be my guide for 1 or 2Days ?",he said with pretty Voice." Hmmm, let me think",I reply. "Pleasssse ______-shiii",he shouted like a Kid, and that makes him Looks so cute in Front of me, so I said ;" Well, I've School Holiday about 2 weeks, ok Fine I'll be your guide for 1 or 2 days but I've 3 pleasures"."Really,yes yes anything you want just tell me!!, Thanks you ________-ahhh, he said excited and Jump up and Down like a kid."First pleasures :I want to take a picture with you + your autograph,Second pleasure I want your pullover, that with skull design; and My last pleasure, I want to know your real facebook account, if you're ok I'll be you guide for these 2 days", I answered and hope he'll agree. "Ani!,I don't agree with your pleasure!" he said and looked at me seriously .At that time I could feel_that I'm going to crying soon,when he suddly continue:"Why???!,_______-aaah why just one picture- don't you like me?!,he started to pout. After that I'm shock a bit and my mouth started to form a bright smile. "Oppaaaa, I'm so happy!!!I think you wouldn't agree!!!If it's just that, then I want to take a lot of photo with you,And PSSST I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN",I'm quack like a pig.Then I can see a broad smile on his face and suddly hug me tight."Sooo _________-shiii,lets go to a restaurant I'm hungry"he said happyly while I was in shock about his hug from before. As I react that he asked me sth. I said :"YES",but I didn't know what he just asked me! So he grab my hand and we're walking into a restaurant.

And so we're eating a typical German food. In the next 2 Days we were hanging out with each other .Because of I'm his guide, so we were going to Europepark for one day and in the 2nd day we are going to visit lot of sights of Germany and went to eat a lot of German tradition food. It was very funny hanging out with Hongki more then just 2 Days ;P. After that he really makes my 3 pleasures comes true and went back to Korea. That Monday that I met him ... I mean these Monday turned from an embarrassing Monday, to an really lucky Monday that I will never forget. Ps.: We 2 contact , us self in Facebook hahaha ;).

 

 

Message from Author:

Haahaha it's not a real story so pls. just read and enjoy it and don't think it'll happened in real (IT'S JUST A DREAM, THAT I WANT IT HAPPENED TO ME IN ONE DAY ) :3