I LOVE YOU~

I LOVE YOU~

“good morning mom” krystal greet her mom who is busy preparing the breakfast.

“good morning honey. Breakfast will be ready soon. Please wake up your sister and called your dad”

“it’s ok yeobo. I’m here already” Mr Jung kiss his wife

“good morning dad”

“good morning sweetie. Your sister is awake. She’ll be going down soon”

“thank you dad. You’re the best” she peck her father cheek

“you’re welcome. Have you pack all your things, sweetie??”

“I have. It just that I still need few pairs of shoes”

“I’ll give some money to you later”

“may I have some too??”

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon!! Do I have to remind you about your closet again??”

“I know. I know. But I just want that Jimmy Choo I saw yesterday”

“ok but only ONE”

“thank you daddy”

“ok girls hurry up or you’ll be late for school”

“ai, ai captain”

 

Krystal POV

This is our family routine every morning. I’ll miss all this thing when I move to LA for my studies. I didn’t introduced myself right? Anyway, my name is Krystal Jung Soojung and I’m 18 years old. I’ll be moving to LA this weekend it means only 3 days left but there’s another thing that I still didn’t manage to do. CONFESSED. Yup, confessed my love to my next door friend, Oh Sehun. We’re not that closed but yeah we know each other since we’re kid. I will feel nervous whenever he is around. Maybe because I love him. He is quite popular because he is the captain for school football team. Tomorrow is his important day because of the match he had. I never missed watching his practices and matches. So, you can say that I’m a kind of a stalker.

_____________________

Author POV

Krystal was sitting on a bench in front of her house that evening. She love to spent her time there listening to music and do some reading. As the Head of Performing Arts Club, she got a lot of inspiration by sitting there watch the kid playing on their neighbourhood. Since she will be moving to LA, her title as Head of Performing Arts Club were given to her junior who she think suit the title the most, Ricky. A boy who once confessed his love to her but she kindly rejected it since she only see him as a brother. While she was deep in her reading, someone sit next to her.

“hi, Krystal” he smile widely at her

“hi” her heartbeat increase on seeing his face

“what are you reading about??”

“just an old book I found. Nothing special. Your match is tomorrow right??”

“yup. Will you come and watch it??”

“maybe, since I have nothing to do tomorrow”

“then. I’ll be waiting for you tomorrow. I’ll go in first since you know” he showed his wet clothes. Indicating that he just returned from his practice.

“owh ya. I’ll see you tomorrow then. GOOD LUCK”

____________

The next morning, Krystal doesn’t feel well but since she had promised Sehun to watch the match, she still got up from her bed and go to the match.

“are you sure you gonna be ok honey??”

“I am mom. Don’t worry Sulli is here with me”

“yes auntie don’t worry. I’ll take care of her”

“if not because of your stupid promise. I won’t let you go”

“mom..”

“I know! Just enjoy the match. Call me after the game. Sulli, if anything happen, don’t hesitate to call me”

“alright auntie. I’ll call you if anything happen. Bye auntie and thank you for the ride”

“bye mom” Krystal kissed her mom cheek and walk out from the car.

“bye girls. Take care and enjoy yourself” Mrs Jung drive away from the school.

“are you sure you gonna be ok Krys??”

“Don’t worry Ssul , I still can manage myself”

“ok then. Let’s go inside. I don’t want my only time that I can spent with you before you leave become a waste”

Both of the girls walk inside their school and went to the field where the match will be held. Fortunately, when they arrive there are still empty sit in the front row. After settle with their sit, they watch the little practice their school team had. Krystal can see Sehun clearly from her sit. Soon, the game started.

Fast forward,

Only few minutes left until the game finished. SM High were leading with two marks but everything can happen during this last few minutes. So, everyone stay focused on the game and ‘preet,preet’ the whistle blow means that the match is finished and the winner is SM High. Everyone jump in happiness including Krystal and Sulli. Krystal shows her thumbs up to Sehun and the boy smile widely to see her. The queenka, Eunji, saw that Sehun smile widely to Krystal and she don’t like it. So, she quickly go to Sehun and kiss him leaving Sehun, Krystal and Sulli dumbfounded by her action. Sulli know about Krystal had a crush on Sehun, so, she quickly drag her away from the school field. But it’s to late because she burst into tears and run away to her home despite her condition.

_______________

“Krystal! Why don’t you call me to pick you up??” Mrs Jung ask her daughter when she come into her house but she just run to her room and shut the door.

‘kring,kring’ (MJ: Mrs Jung, Sl: Sulli)

MJ: yeoboseyo

Sl: yeoboseyo auntie, it’s me Sulli. Is Krystal home??

MJ: she just come in just now

Sl: thank goodness

MJ: why Sulli?? Is there anything happen??

Sl: erm.. nothing happen auntie.

MJ: is it about Sehun again??

Sl: I.. I don’t know. I’ve got to go auntie. Talk to you later. Bye.

MJ: ne, bye dear.

_________________

Krystal POV

I can’t believe what happened just now. Are they dating all this time? But he never show it. I guess all my planned won’t work work anymore.

‘tok,tok’ someone knock my door but i didn't feel like to open it at all.

“Krystal honey, are you ok?? Do you want to talk about it with me??”

“I’m fine mom just a little bit tired that’s all”

 “are you sure??”

“yes mom”

“ok then. I’ll be in my room if you need me”

Am I being too obvious?? Even mom notice it.

‘pick up your phone~ it’s me Sulli’ my caller ringtone for Sulli ring.

K: yeoboseyo

S: Krys~ are you ok??

K: you think??

S: don’t be like this.

K: don’t worry about me. I’m sorry for left you earlier

S: it’s ok I understand. You know what, all the things we saw earlier is not true.

K: I don’t want to talk about it Ssul.

S: everything was ‘that’ Eunji planned. She noticed how Sehun smile at you so she kiss him so that you think they are dating.

K: enough Ssul. It’s not good to think like that

S: Krys, I heard by myself ok. I overheard about it when I’m in the restroom just now.

K: does it mean I still have a chance with him??

S: I guess. Another thing is that he didn’t kiss back and he is looking for you after you run away.

K: he look for me? But why??

S: I don’t know maybe he want to tell something.

K: thank you Ssul.

S: you’re welcome. Anyway what is the use of friends right??

K: bye Ssul.

S: bye bye.

End of POV

__________________

‘tok,tok’

“mom, is there anything for me to eat??” she went inside her mom’s room

“why honey? Are you hungry??”

“yes I am” she pouted a little bit

“what do you want to eat?? I’ll cook for you”

“pasta carbonara” she smile widely

“your favourite pasta carbonara??”

“erm” she nod her head eagerly

“ok then. Let’s go to the kitchen”

___________

“mommy it’s so delicious”

“really??”

“erm~ thank you”

“your welcome honey. Do you want to talk with me about it??” Krystal tell everything that happened earlier to her mom.

“so, are you still going to confess to him??”

“maybe”

“it’s up to you then. Anyway, he come earlier but I said that you are not feeling well”

“thank you mom. I really appreciate it”

After wash up, she went to bed.

____________

Krystal was sitting on the usual bench again after walking around her neighbourhood the whole day. ‘I’m sure will miss all this’ she thought to herself. Sure she will miss all the kids, her family, friends and of course her crush Oh Sehun. As she was deep in her thought, Sehun was sitting beside her without her noticed it. He cleared his throat to grab her attention.

“oh! Sehun, what are you doing here??”

“did you forget that I’m your neighbor??”

“owh ya. Sorry about that”

“it’s ok”

“I’ve got something to tell you” both of them speak at the same time

“ladies first”

“well thank you. Congratulations for winning yesterday”

“welcome”

“erm.. erm.. I just wanna said that I-”

‘honk,honk’

“hey captain, hurry up or we gonna be late”

“I guess my friend is here. What if we talk about it tomorrow??” Krystal nod her head weakly and Sehun went away with his friend.

“but there will be no tomorrow for us, Sehun-ah” she mumbed slowly and inside her house.

After dinner, she do a last check on her things. After went through two big luggages and find that everything is there, she decided to write a letter to Sehun.

It takes her 2 hours and a lot of paper to write that simple letter. She decided to give it to him tomorrow morning before she left to LA. She drift to sleep before she even noticed it.

______________

‘ding dong, ding dong’ Mrs Oh open the door to see Krystal in a sad face.

“owh, Krystal”

“good morning, auntie”

“good morning, dear. Come in”

“it’s ok auntie. I just wanna say goodbye”

“are you leaving now??”

“yes I am”

“wait a minute. I have something for you” Mrs Oh went to the kitchen and bring out her freshly made cookies.

“what is it auntie??”

“your favourite cookies. I made it special for you”

“thank you very much auntie. I’m sure will miss your cookies” she gave the old lady a hug.

“when you comeback for vacation, I’ll bake you more. Do you want me to call sehun??”

“it’s ok auntie. I don’t think that I want to see him now. Will you please give this to him??”

“I will for sure”

“I guess this is my real goodbye. Goodbye auntie”

“goodbye dear. Take care of yourself and don’t forget to give me a call”

“I will not forget about that” after saying her goodbye, Krystal went to the airport with her family.

_________________

After an hour of her leave, Sehun come down for breakfast.

“good morning, mom”

“good morning, son. Sit down”

“what do we have for breakfast mom??”

“French toast and baked beans with scramble eggs”

“woah, American breakfast. Can I have this cookies mom??”

“sure. I just made it this morning”

“it’s Krystal’s favourite right mom??”

“yes it is. I gave it some to her when she stop by this morning”

“she came??”

“yes she is and she want me to give you this”

“what is it??”

“I’m sure only you know the answer for it”

After finished with his breakfast, he open the letter that he got from his mom.

Dear Sehun,

            Annyeong! Hehe~ You must be wondering right why am I writing this to you. I decided to write this letter because we might not gonna see each other again when you wake up. I’ll be leaving to LA today. I try to tell you yesterday but I guess you are busy. Thank you for being my friend and crush all this time. I love you Sehun. Yes I really do. But I don’t think that I can said it to you anymore. Anyway, goodbye and I hope to see you soon.

Love, Krystal

“mom, why you didn’t tell me about Krystal leaving to LA??”

“I thought you know about it” Sehun rush out from his house to the bus station.

Mrs Oh decided tosent him to the airport, so she drive her car to the bus station.

“Sehun-ah~”

“Mom~”

“hop on. I’ll drive you to the airport”

“thank you mom”

“your welcome”

____________________

Meanwhile at the airport,

Jung’s family were enjoying their last breakfast together when an announcement were made.

‘Attention please, flight Z308 to LA will be leaving in 30 minutes. All passengers please proceed to the plane immediately. Thank you’

After hearing the announcement, Mr Jung pay the bill and the family walk out from the café.

“mom, I need to use the restroom” Krystal told her mom

“ok dear. We’ll be waiting for you at the waiting area then”

“ne”

After 15 minutes, she come out from the pack restroom and went to the waiting area which take her 5 minutes walk because the airport is so big and it make her confuse with it. In the same time, Sehun were running around crazily looking for her.

“Krystal!! Krystal!!”he keep on calling for her and people were staring at him weirdly. Krystal heard her name were being called but when she turned around, she didn’t see anyone who were searching for her. Until she heard her name being called again.

“where are you, Krystal??” Sehun almost give up when he can’t find her.

“I’m here” when he heard her voice, he lift up his face to meet her worried face.

“Krystal~” he hugged her tightly and it make her frozen at the spot.

“w-what are you doing here??” Mr and Mrs Jung together with Mrs Oh and Jessica were smiling widely watching the two.

“please don’t go. Please don’t leave me” he beg her not to leave

“what are you talking about Sehun??” he released the hug and cupped her face

“I love you Krystal Jung Soojung and I can’t live without you by my side”

“I can’t Sehun. I have to-” Sehun cut her with him kissing her passionately.

Krystal were shocked at first but soon she did kissed him back.

Watching the two, Mr and Mrs Jung decided to delayed their daughter flight. They think it’s better like this for the moment.

The two lovebirds were still kissing ignoring the stares people give them until an announcement about her supposedly flight had leaving. She pull out of the kiss after heard about the announcement.

“my flight~” she mumbled slowly enough for her and Sehun to heard.

“you still thinking about your flight this time!!” he put his hands on his hip.

“of course” she tilt her head confused on what he means.

“it means that you really want to leave me alone right??” he pout his lips at her.

“what are you talking about??”

“see!! You really want to leave me alone right??”

“are you mad at me?? Don’t be because I won’t be leaving you. I love you so much. I won’t dare to do that”

“really??” she nod her head eagerly.

“I love you too”

“but where are the others??” right after she ask that question, she receive a text.

Krystal-ah, we decided to delayed your flight to LA. So, enjoy your time with Sehun. Love, mom’ she grinned widely after reading the text.

“what did it said??”

“I think I still got some time to spend with you. Dad decided to delayed my flight”

“it’s good then. So, where do you wanna go??”

“anywhere I guess”

“ok. I’ll be leading you today”

______________

After two weeks, Krystal were seen again in the airport for her flight to LA. The difference this time is that she will not be leaving to LA alone. She will be leaving with her soulmate, Sehun. Both of their parents decided that it will be good that way. Sehun decided to give up his title as the captain of school’s football team to follow his girl to La. Sure it will be hard for him because of his poor English. But Krystal managed to assured him that everything going to be fine since they’re going to living under a same roof. Their parents believe that they can take care of each others and won’t do anything stupid. Now, the journey of both of them in LA will start. 

The End