Two

Humming birds

 

 

“Hyung” Was the first thing that went through his ears clearly.

It was definitely Taemin’s voice.

“Leave him alone” Was the next thing he could make out. Onew stretched his legs as he heard footsteps.

“Let’s go.” He could feel each one of them touch Onew’s arm. Onew could only feel three pairs of hands brush his arm lightly. Who was alone in the room with him?

“Hello?” A deep voice echoed in the room.

 

Oh. Minho. Choi Minho.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be right there. I’ll wait for you. Yeah. I love you.”

Onew couldn’t take it anymore. He wanted to punch the younger’s perfect face in to bits. What did all those stares from last month mean? How about those elegant brushes he gave him whenever he was tired? Were they all signs of friendship?

Onew struggled to get out of bed.

His head was still heavy and his body felt limp. He forced himself to tie his laces as he quietly followed the younger boy.

The path was muddy, making it easier for Onew to find Minho’s footprints. His shoelaces came undone as he scrunched through the muddy path. The large footprints lead Onew to nearby woods. Onew recognized this place. Key hated it since “Mocking jays” could never be found in these woods. On the other hand, Minho adored this wood. There were plenty of trees Minho could easily get up.

 

Onew ran in to the woods to find a girl talking with Minho. The elder boy, squishing curiosity came closer. The girl shoved some hair off her face as she smiled. Onew could only gasp. She was so stunningly beautiful. Her heart-shaped face was small as her eyes were large just like Minho’s. Her brown locks curling down her back, still a bit damp from the nature’s moistness.

Onew watched her take Minho’s large hands in to hers.

 

“Don’t worry oppa, I’ll always be here for you.” She smiled as Onew felt his stomach churn yet again. He couldn’t stand it anymore. Cracking a branch, he his heels and ran. He ran wherever his legs sent him. He didn’t care. Not even one bit. Not even if his brand new pair of zoo yorks went flinging leaving him with wet muddy socks. He didn’t car is twigs stabbed his poor feet, blood trickling, staining his Donald duck socks. He didn’t care.

 

Minho smiled at the girl in front of him. He loved Olivia. I mean, who wouldn’t love your sister? Even if Olivia was his stepsister, Minho didn’t mind. He took her hand and pats her head.

“Go off no-” A twig cracked as thumping footsteps rang in to Minho’s ear.

Onew? Minho released his hand from Olivia’s grasp and looked up.

“Go Minho. Go to your loved one.” Olivia nods as she smiled.

Minho then took off.

“Onew? Onew?” he called through the empty woods, his heart rushing. What if he was hurt? What if his Hyung had his leg trapped? What if…

Minho ran as something white caught his eye.

He ran to it, picking it up. Hyung’s Zoo York.

He traced the familiar clumsy handwriting on the shoe as he smiled. He ran. Hope glittering in his heart. Finding the other pair, he called his name.

“Jinki Hyung!” He yelled. Thunderclouds loomed over them again.

Remembering Onew’s trembling lips, Minho panicked.

“Dubu! Hyung! Leader! Onew! Jinki!” Minho called many names that Onew owned. Finding two pairs of blue socks, his heart staggered.

His Hyung was alone. In the rain. Without shoes. Without socks.

Sobbing, barefooted.

The image scared Minho to death as he ran illogically calling out for Onew’s name.

 

“Jinki!” Minho called one last time.

“Minho?” Was the weak reply he got.

“HYUNG!” Minho knew he was there.

He ran toward the voice as he saw Onew standing under a tree. His t-shirt ripped on the sides, his feet, bloody with twigs.

“Hyung.” Minho ran to the elder and hugged him. Onew winced as he sobbed in to Minho’s warm chest.

“Hyung, why run off like that?” Minho held Onew’s shoulders.

“I was scared. And, jealous.” Onew stammered, feeling his cheeks burn up.

“Jealous of what?” Minho quietly leaned down and removed the twigs from Onew’s foot.

“O-Olivia.” Onew bit back his tears.

“Why would you be?” Minho asked. He wiped up the blood with the sock.

“Minho. Stop being innocent. Go ask her out! I don’t care. I don’t care anymore.” Onew tried not to let his tears fall.

The younger suddenly burst in to laughter from Onew’s confession.

“Hyung.” Minho smiled goofily.

Onew felt a tear flow down his cheek. He was confused. He was sad. The urge to run away from his crush leapt to his mind again.

He turned away to go.

“Wait.” Minho’s hand placed on Onew’s arm. It was warm and welcoming.

Onew looked down to his blood stained socks.

“Olivia is my sister. The one I love is here with me.” Minho explained calmly.

What? Onew stood for a moment as it took a while for those words to function.

Minho smiled at the elder. He grasped his shoulder and leaned closer to him.

He placed his lips on to Onew’s as he felt Onew tense up.

“You got it?” Minho smiled and encircled his arm around his waist. Onew stunned, stood there as he nodded.

A cocoon burst as a million butterflies paraded in his stomach.

Minho loved him.

 

Onew stared in to the younger’s eyes as he smiled.

“You…” He then stopped. What if this was all a joke?

Onew hung his head.

“Haha. April Fools Minho.” He sarcastically laughed and turned around.

“Wait” Minho held his hand again.

Onew grunted, turning around as he felt something soft go on his lips again.

Minho’s lips. They fit together again as Minho cupped the elder’s face.

They both parted, panting.

“Minho. Why me though? Out of all the beautiful girls? Why?” Onew stuttered.

Minho smiled.

“Hyung. You remind me of a humming bird.” Minho calmly looked in to the leader’s eyes. Rubbing his thumb on his soft hands, he smiled.

A Humming Bird?

Onew cocked his head slightly.

“Humming birds have soft fur, nimble feelings and a sweet chirp. Hyung, your nickname is dubu Onew. Your name practically explains your soft skin, hair and your beautiful voice.” Minho murmured leaning more in to Onew.

Onew shivered feeling Minho’s hot breath.

“You’re my humming bird Hyung.” Minho hugged Onew close and placed his lips on his loved one.

This time, Onew replied. Kissing him back.

The tall rapper and his humming bird lover stood underneath the tree as raindrops fell on them. For the whole afternoon, sharing and stealing kisses from each other.

 

Because I love my humming bird hyung.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello~ my beau readers. Thank you -again!- for supporting me with this story!!! I am energized with each comment you wonderful subbies make. 

So... Who do think "O" was?? hahahaha xDDD

Thankyou. 

I am going to start a Jongyu fanfic and the link to it will be posted soon in the next chapter. 

Thank you. Thankyou soooo much for subscribing to this story. 

I love you~ 

 

Onewlova519