Boom!

Havoc in the Heart

 

Footsteps echoed in the dimly lit hallway as the men walked swiftly into the control room. They spotted a lanky youngster, who was concentrated on the monitor before him, headphones held in a death grip.

The tallest of the men put a hand on the youngster and he jumped out of the chair in shock. He looked at the man and clutched his chest.

"Christ Siwon! You scared the hell out of me!” The taller man, Siwon, sent an apologetic look and helped the youngster back to his feet, "Sorry Kyu, where's Teukie hyung?"

Kyuhyun brushed off the dirt from his clothes and frowned at Siwon, "He went to the warehouse. I'm on transmission with him right now," He said, taking his previous position in the chair.

"Well tell him to get out of there. Like right now," Eunhyuk, the other male, spoke in a frantic voice.

Kyuhyun shot him a questioning look, "Why? What happened?"

"The flippin' SMPA are headed that way!"

***

Jungsu walked into the warehouse, which was illuminated by quite the number of lights. His eyebrows shot up when he realized that place was empty.

He pressed the white wire into his ear, "Are you sure this-" Jungsu was interrupted by a loud bang. He turned around to see five men pointing guns towards his head.

"Who're you?" The first man asked. His speech was slurred and Jungsu noticed that his eyes were red and unfocused. His gaze travelled towards the other men who were in the same state.

When Jungsu didn't say anything, the man punched him. Jungsu staggered backwards, almost falling to the ground.

"You'll regret that," Jungsu said with a knowing look. The men didn't comprehend his words and moved closer towards him. He sighed and pulled out his own gun from his back pocket and shot the first man in the head.

The rest looked with horror as their leader fell on to the ground with a big red hole in the back of his head. They growled like animals and charged at Jungsu.

Jungsu rolled his eyes and shot three of the four dead. The last man watched as his colleagues fell just like their leader.

"You," Jungsu pointed the gun towards the man's groin, "If you wanna keep your balls intact, you'll answer my questions,"

The man nodded fervently. Jungsu smiled, "Ok, so where's the drug stash which was supposed to be here?" He said waving his hand around the empty warehouse.

"Sold," The man replied simply. Jungsu's smile vanished and it was replaced with a frown. The rate at which these drugs were spreading through Seoul was increasing and he didn't like that fact one bit. It took all of his might to not shoot the man in his rage.

"They never sent more," The man continued, "We kept waiting, but they didn't send more, and it's killing me," He said. Of course, drug addicts like him would go through the obvious withdrawal symptoms if their demands weren't met.

"Fine. Now-" He felt the ground shake and then, the ceiling exploded.

-----------------------------------------------------

Oh my god! Thanks to the subscribers and comments! Gah, the first chapter is finished! Did you like it?