Misunderstanding

Misunderstanding

 

Inspired by : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3KAcpHCA7g&feature=related
I cant help but to agree with eunhyuk, Yoona is so damn pretty~ Eunhyuk is damn hot with that hair!

 

“Don’t you dare come near me~!” donghae’s voice echoed, shouting at the top of his lungs, showing how annoyed he is with his lover aka the dancing machine of Super Junior who is trailing behind the fumed man like a lost puppy. Luckily all the members are not back yet since eunhyuk drove them back home and the others are out either doing their own schedules or doing personal activities.

“Baby~ I told you that I am sorry right and what I say to Yoona means nothing~” eunhyuk plead for the nth time that day. He can’t stand being ignored by the other yet alone knowing that his baby is angry at him. Really angry, he blames it to his loose playful mouth that seems to always spurt things out that can get his adorable lover to fume in anger. Specifically at him.

“Yeah right~ Flirting with Yoona, telling her that she is the prettiest girl and then ing flirt with her in front of the camera! Just because I was not there at the time, you can just flirt all you want thinking I won’t find out? Yeah right! DON’T TOUCH ME I SAY! I MEAN IT~” donghae blows up once again when eunhyuk tried to pull his arm.

“Baby please, why are you so uptight with this matter? It is not that I say I ing love her or anything! It is fanservice, heck no! It is just a friendly chat between fellow label mates! We are all friends aren’t we?”Eunhyuk finally raise his voice up slightly because really, he has been trying to calm his lover down the whole evening since lunch after donghae accidentally open a youtube video about himself and Yoona. He is just tired and he wants to cuddle with his lover and maybe later go out to have dinner with his baby.

“OH SO NOW YOU RAISE YOU VOICE AT ME! I don’t ing care! You know how much these girls adore you! I am not bashing Yoona or Hyoyeon or even Sooyoung OR any of the girls for ogling you or heck flirting with you~ THEY DON’T ING KNOW WE ARE IN LOVE! But you~ damn you~ you know that we are dating and KNOW THAT I ING FEEL INSECURE WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP~” Donghae finally burst out what he feels and turns around before his lover could see his tears slowly forming on his eyes.

Eunhyuk sigh slowly before he approaches his lover and wrapped his arm around DOnghae’s waist, backhungging him.DOnghae tensed but he didn’t rejects eunhyuk warm embrace.

“Baby...”

“No don’t, I am tired, and I don’t have the energy to hear your explanation. Just leave me alone to think and relax. Wake me up for dinner” donghae cuts his lover off, before he releaseS himself out of Eunhyuk’s embrace. He walks into their shared bedroom while eunhyuk rubbed his face in frustration and decided to rest and take a short nap at the couch.

Donghae woke up later when he feels someone back hugging him from the back. He feels those strong arms wrapped around his chest and plump lips planting soft kisses along the back of his neck.

“I am sorry” both of them say at the same time. Both of them chuckled lowly and donghae turns himself around to face Eunhyuk before he pecks his lips.

“I am sorry baby for always spurting out or doing things randomly but I am always like that, I am trained to entertain and that was clearly just for show. Besides, it was an honest opinion, she is the prettiest among the girls in our company and ah, before you throw another fit which I don’t mind once in awhile, I am not in love with her am I? Besides, it is not wrong to compliment my fellow dongsaeng and rest assured that maybe she is the prettiest girl there, but you are the most beautiful of all in my eyes. Besides, Just because I compliment other people to be pretty or what, it doesn’t mean I am attracted to them or love them. The one that I love is here, in my arms, cuddling with me. “Eunhyuk’s explained and kisses the top of donghae nose which the latter scrunched his face after.

“I know hyukkie. I know that but when I see the video, something snapped in me. It’s hard for me to be able to love you but not being able to tell to the whole world that you belong to me. Not that I doubt your love for me, but I cant help to feel insecure because seriously, though our fans always says either SIwon or me as the most good-looking member of all, but did you see yourself growing this past few years? How much more handsome you got? How great you dance? How well you are with people, your relationship with the public? People adore you hyukkie? You are funny, kind, talented in most of the things you put your mind into and now you are getting hotter each day! Really, I feel that you are now the one that has the most fans or even celebrity fans that adore you. “Donghae says and when he looks up to eunhyuk, he smiles when he only sees love and affection from his lover eyes.

“Baby~ you know why we can’t go public. What we have is special and not everyone can accept it, just yet. Even some of our members are still adjusting with our relationship. We should be grateful that they accept us even. For That other matter, you yourself are the one that is irrestiable. I am lucky to have an adorable, hot, muscular, angelic, childish and the best looking man as my baby. I know how you feel baby, I feel that also because when we first dated, I feel insecure because you are so good-looking that I sometimes I feel so insecure standing next to you.i feel that I don’t deserve you and you should have pretty girls with you not me. But you always support me, constantly telling how good-looking I am and how much you love that I don’t care if you are way good looking than me. Comforting me when the other members are t teasing me when they make fun of my looks even though I know that they are joking and knew that they are jealous I was getting hotter each day~ HAHA. I grew in confidence and it is all thanks to you baby. We should not care whether who has more fans or female celebrity fans or admire who the most? As long as we love each other? What people say and think about us it out of our control” eunhyuk pulls his lover so that donghae lies on top of him, tightening the hug even more.

“I know hyukkie, I realized that, even though Yoona, or whoever comes to adore or like you, it is out of my power to change it. I can’t help it because everyone has the right to like someone right? Though I feel jealous when you guys flirt with each other at the show” donghae cutely whined and nuzzle his face on the crock of his lover neck.

“You are right baby, and as what you say just now, we can’t help if people admire us because in our life we are bound to meet people that will like us or even flirt with us, especially if they don’t know that we are in a relationship. But rest assured, as long as I love you and mind you I will never stop loving you, you wont have to worry about Yoona or any girl for that matter because you are the one that owns my heart baby~” eunhyuk caress the top of donghae’s hair which the latter purred in delight with his face still on the crock of his lover neck.

“I am sorry hyukkie~ Sorry for yelling at you and ignoring you the whole day. It must be tiring.”

“Hahahaha, it is baby. You know I cant stand it if you are ignoring me or more if you are angry at me.Its ok, in life, we will face jealously and insecurities but as long as we talked and communicate after we fight, it will not matter,infact it will strengthen our relationship.”

“Yea~ you are the best hyukkie~!” donghae raised his head up and lunged forward to captures his lover lips for a short passionate kiss.

“Come baby, its dinner time already, lets head out for dinner shall we?”

“Yeay! I am hungry too! Sulking is really tiring job! Hehehehe lets go eat” donghae pouted quickly before he gets up and pull his amused lover out of the room.

-Communication is the secret recipe in maintaining healthy and lasting relationship~


a/n: TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THIS IS MY COMEBACK. SORRY IF IT IS LAME, I AM A BIT RUSTY AT WRITING. BEEN MONTHS FOR ME~ ENJOY AND PLEASE DO COMMENT

I PROMISED I WRITE A NEW MULTIFIC RIGHT? BUT FOR NOW, LETS ENJOY MY SHORT FLUFF. I MISSED WRITIN EUNHAE AND EUNHAE FLUFF! ENJOY~

1.SORRY FOR NEGLECTING THIS account AND WHOEVER HAS BEEN WITH ME ALL THE WAY, KNOW THE REASONS WHY AND PLEASE DO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME CAUSE I AM SLOWLY COMING BACK~



2. LIKE USUALLY~COMMENTS ARE LOVED!~

3. I CAN BE FOUND IN TWITTER AGAIN~ https://twitter.com/Eunhaesherry