I need to know!

I am going to love you ~!

Yooyoung POV

Myungsoo oppa has ben acting weird these days with.. jiyeon unnie.. but i hide myself that.. i kinda likehoya but .. HIDE THAT OKAY AUDIENCE!

Im going to wake up myungsoo oppa to know why hes acting like that.

i went to his room and saw him deep asleep..

I went closer and saw him smile .. I KNOW HES AWAKE!

myungsoo1.gif

'What are you doing my little cousin?'Myungsoo said still half asleep

 Note: Myungsoo and yooyoung live together because their parents are in another country for buisness.

'I anna know why are you acting so werid around.. *gulp* ... Ji..Jiyeon ..Unn..unie-eh?

'Yo! Cuz if your just jealous say so!'

'Oppa! im your cousin i dont think your handsome! Although.. I like Hoya.. Oppa-shi!'

'MWOH!! YOU LIKE HOYA IMMA  CALL HIM NOW AND TELL HIM'Myungsoo said raising his phone laying down.

Its good he was its cause its easier for me to take his phone.

i took it and he told me to give it back but i only said in 1 condition.. DONT CALL HOYA!

'For me i accept it and for me .. I will not call if you give me Jiyeon's Phone number'

'MWOH!!NEVER ARE YOU GOING TO HER?'

'Anni.. I just.. Like... her...'

'Oh see i know you have a crush on her'I said pulling myungsoo's head and messing his hair up

'NOW GIVE ME JIYEON'S PHONE NUMBER COUSIN!!'

'Fine! Dont be so ... EXCITED'I got myungsoo's phone and gave him jiyeon's number.

'Thx cousin !' Myungsoo kissed yooyoung's forhead and went downstairs for breakfast.

'THANK! JIYEON NOT ME! SHE GAVE ME HER PHONE NUMBER!'

'WHATEVER MY LOVELY CUZ!'

____________________
How was it?

Srry short update..

My foot was asleep.... So much.. After it was done.. I was so tired and lazy to make a chapter aish!

This is co-author and supportthe real auhor.. THANK YOU!

Gif Section!

II KNow i did a goodjob :_

tumblr_m3gg5rtOen1rslsn5o1_500.gif